Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:23:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 308 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable  (Read 332128 times)
franc0

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 05:40:34 PM

i forgot, what was the ico price ? I tthink its 420 pay for 1 eth right ?

Yes

I'm a professional Spanish translator. Projects like WePower, Envion, Atlant, etc. Among others... are part of my portfolio. Hire me or sign me up as a bounty participant for your project!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CECVW
Legendary

Activity: 961
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 05:51:32 PM

This project will be top 4th in coinmarketcap without a doubt, wait and see!

⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲     WIRELESS COIN     ⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
⏲  FORUM THREADGITHUBTWITTERSLACK 1 #time-travellers-yet/#wlcSLACK 2 #21_tickets/#wlc  ⏲
AngusCanine
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

To weird to live To rare to die

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2017, 06:27:48 PM

I've been monitoring this coin for the past 3 days. The only reason this coin hasn't skyrocketed is because someone or someones are selling at bid price every time there is a small increase in price. They lose money to keep the price low.

If there was a natural sell wall because the coin is overbought the price would have stayed the same because you just don't sell cheap to lose money, you try to get the max out of your coins. Someone selling 0.000005 lower than last ask prince is someone trying to lower the price artificially.

Either they do this to buy cheaper later or they do it to sabotage the coin. I don't think they can do that much longer though. But that is the problem with cheap coins, it is easy to manipulate the price.

On the good side though, in a month or two when this product is fully active and available the demand will raise and no sell wall will stop it. Remember this is a finished product at a prototype stage not just a whitepaper.

Ingore FUD trolls. Probably same assholes trying to lower the price.

The only thing they are achieving with this is to distribute PAY really nice.   
have you looked around it's been a god damn blood bath in the crypto markets, Wall Street is moving out
MrChologno

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 06:39:58 PM

I've been monitoring this coin for the past 3 days. The only reason this coin hasn't skyrocketed is because someone or someones are selling at bid price every time there is a small increase in price. They lose money to keep the price low.

If there was a natural sell wall because the coin is overbought the price would have stayed the same because you just don't sell cheap to lose money, you try to get the max out of your coins. Someone selling 0.000005 lower than last ask prince is someone trying to lower the price artificially.

Either they do this to buy cheaper later or they do it to sabotage the coin. I don't think they can do that much longer though. But that is the problem with cheap coins, it is easy to manipulate the price.

On the good side though, in a month or two when this product is fully active and available the demand will raise and no sell wall will stop it. Remember this is a finished product at a prototype stage not just a whitepaper.

have you looked around it's been a god damn blood bath in the crypto markets, Wall Street is moving out

Look at this shit...

http://imgur.com/a/f4h0s

http://imgur.com/a/YMIVI

Those are from 1 minute ago, you see those all the time...you just have to look for a couple of minutes the history log.

thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 06:45:55 PM

This coinis very interesting because th project sold out during pre-sale and the irony is that with all the huge interest some people are now selling their tokens far below the ICO price
capone1340

Activity: 239
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 07:52:58 PM

Look at this shit...

Those are from 1 minute ago, you see those all the time...you just have to look for a couple of minutes the history log.

IT BOT SCAM BITTREX THAT ALL!

Whitepaper  ⚫  ⚫   ⧯ Multi-Wallet   ⧯ Exchange   ⧯ Merchant Platform   ⚫  ⚫      ⧉ ICO Details
        ⚫  ⚫     ⚫  ⚫    ░░▒▒▒▓▓ ⧫ COSS.IO - Crypto One Stop Solution ⧫ ▓▓▒▒▒░░     ⚫  ⚫    ⚫  ⚫
    ░░▒▒▓ COSS Token - An ERC20 based Token - revenue generating cryptocurrency ▓▒▒░░
scamalert0

Activity: 498

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 08:16:57 PM

Look at this shit...

This coin tend towards SCAM . . Still 105 million coins to dump ...
Price will go 10k or 5k soon later .. keep watching
Betfair

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 08:44:19 PM

if you compare this to MCO this is the real deal where you have MCO other hand complete scam but not this.
shaunrico

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 01:03:06 AM

I don't think it's worth holding PAY because of the rewards:

PAY will be dumped even harder when people realize how "much" they'll actually get from the rewards:

In the roadmap of the whitepaper they forecast $1 billion transaction volume for the whole year of 2018.

So:

$1 B expected transaction volume for 2018

0.5 % goes to token holders

205,218,255.948577763364408207 tokens minted

$1,000,000.000 * 0.5% / 205,218,255.948577763364408207 = $0.0244 reward per PAY token for the whole year of 2018.

That's a good point. Don't want to spread FUD here but can someone explain to me why this coin is expected to have any real value when the reward is so low?
0.0244$ per PAY token for a 0.66$ coin (current market price now)  per year is too damn low in my opinion.
No wonder is getting dump like crazy.
Maybe someone can convince me otherwise and have some reasonable explanation other than hype to elaborate with facts that Tenx has more value than 0.30$-0.40$ right now.
Pajulapoiss

Activity: 554
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 01:07:16 AM

Look at this shit...

This coin tend towards SCAM . . Still 105 million coins to dump ...
Price will go 10k or 5k soon later .. keep watching

Ur username says it all. This guy is trying to manipulate.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
Danimore

Activity: 294
Merit: 123

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2017, 01:08:44 AM

PAY will be dumped even harder when people realize how "much" they'll actually get from the rewards:

In the roadmap of the whitepaper they forecast $1 billion transaction volume for the whole year of 2018.

So:

$1,000,000.000 * 0.5% / 205,218,255.948577763364408207 = $0.0244 reward per PAY token for the whole year of 2018.

That's a good point. Don't want to spread FUD here but can someone explain to me why this coin is expected to have any real value when the reward is so low?
0.0244$ per PAY token for a 0.66$ coin (current market price now)  per year is too damn low in my opinion.
Maybe someone can convince me otherwise and have some reasonable explanation other than hype to elaborate with facts that Tenx has more value than 0.30$-0.40$ right now.

we have some cheap coins from ICO and it continues to be down hard. How can we stop this decrease?
I guess it will hit 0.0001btc soon in this month.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk   ■   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
MalReynolds
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 01:39:58 AM

p.s. does everyone need to say 'hodl'? It sounds cute and fun and all, but this new gay, childish, trendy slang-talk just makes people hate and disrespect the cryptocurrency community even more.
I'm hodling Smiley

Know your meme.  For the record, the phrase "hodl" comes from this legendary post from three-and-a-half years ago:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=375643.0
Chrizzli

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 01:59:30 AM

So:

Hello!

I missed the ICO (some Youtuber mentioned TenX, I saw the vid after the ICO), but I am glad that we can still board this boat without penalty.
Maybe I can help you with your math, I did some back-of-the-envelope calculations for several scenarios that are not in scope of the WP to guide my investment decision. I'm new to crypto, but a veteran stock investor. You are correct, the reward seems low, but that is because 1 billion is a very low assumption for turnover of a credit card issuer. In my opinion, this is a realistic assumption by TenX because crypto is not wide spread (yet). Usually credit card companies range in the multi trillion dollar range, that would equal more than 25 dollar reward per token per year.
In contrast, stock dividends are paid from profit, not turnover or even revenue, and in comparison they are considerably lower in relation to the investment. One author (on Steemit if I remember correctly) was not impressed by TenX because he assumed a 100% yearly payout to asset price ratio, which I find ridiculous as an investor. I have never seen anything like this assumption in the wild.

This reward would be a tiny amount at first/possibly enormous amount later,
in addition to
the PAY increase through the 0.1% volume payback (or however this is called) and
in addition to
the PAY increase through assets bought via market adoption.

Usually, tokens only increase in value through market adoption, so why is everybody so upset about a double bonus which just is going to be low in the beginning?
Better than zero. All other tokens have zero turnover payback. And zero revenue payback. And zero dividends/profits payback. Only increase in asset price, like this one does too.
After all, the business has to be sustainable to be able to pay out for years needed for adoption, and it seems to be like that, plus a small bonus for investors.

Always do your own research, but I like it. I respect the team as well, they have a lot of content online. I also downloaded the wallet which is perfectly designed and bug free (can't order my card yet because of backlog and we can't use ETH and ERC20 yet, but I'm not in a hurry).

TL;DR, I think this project would be a great choice to invest.

Best regards and keep a cool head! And HODL the other coins, seems like we're still crashing.
X1235

Activity: 671
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 04:16:18 AM

waiting with big excitement the massive pump!! I think will go to $15

Firstly, it is called pamp and secondly -- it will go to $150.
guadalahara

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 05:41:28 AM

Sure sure, 18 BTC wall at 0.0003 and 15 BTC wall at 0.00031 lol this ain't going over that number anytime soon
Roidz

Activity: 1386

1XBit.com

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 06:57:47 AM

Sure sure, 18 BTC wall at 0.0003 and 15 BTC wall at 0.00031 lol this ain't going over that number anytime soon

since when 18 btc is called a block?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
X1235

Activity: 671
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 06:59:59 AM

Of course it won't reach $15 soon. But, in the name of objectiveness, "soon" can mean a year, a month, even less.
guadalahara

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 07:13:12 AM

Of course it won't reach $15 soon. But, in the name of objectiveness, "soon" can mean a year, a month, even less.

Consider yourself lucky if you see this anywhere close to $3, and that's a stretch itself.
maxNIMFA

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 07:15:59 AM

Considering that everybody here is care most about PAY token price... can anyone tell the difference between Xapo and TenX debit cards?
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 07:56:21 AM

waiting with big excitement the massive pump!! I think will go to $15

that too far already, maybe a few year to reach that price , maybe it will not , long term project , I think don't focus price now
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 308 »
  Print  

Jump to: