Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:17:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 308 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable  (Read 332128 times)
aamjanta

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 10:22:41 AM

aamjanta & scamalert0 the same person...........

C0in_junkie and scamalert0 are the same person spaming here ..
Be careful

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
someonesomeone

Activity: 933
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 10:32:43 AM

Honestly I would prefer to see buybacks because there will be a ton of money spent on tx fees for sending dividends to thousands of token holders. That is just wasted money that could be used for buybacks and the increase of value of the token...

I just read the whitepaper, but I don't really understand it.

I hope someone is willing to explain me. How can I benefit from holding PAY tokens?

0.5% of the annual transaction volume are paid out to the token holders. 204 million tokens are around.
Forumal for calculation of annual reward

(((full transaction volume)*0.005)/205,218,256) = annual reward per token

Are those fees paid out as a dividend or paid out in the form of a buy back? Because as far as I understand there are many legal issues involved with a dividend but a buy back is easier.

dividend. They are in Singapur, if they are using the dividend model is because they investigated on the matter. You don't have to worry, let the TENX team deal with the adversities.
Chrizzli

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 11:45:46 AM

Honestly I would prefer to see buybacks because there will be a ton of money spent on tx fees for sending dividends to thousands of token holders. That is just wasted money that could be used for buybacks and the increase of value of the token...

I get your point, but I like the dividend model more.

The PAY token accumulates ETH on the same address, and you can transfer & spend that ETH directly through your TenX card. No need to sell any of your PAY tokens, you always keep your initial investment without thinking. If you want to sell, you can always sell, the price will rise nonetheless.

But there are alternatives if you don't like the design of the PAY token. You could buy the tokens of TenX´s competitors, I think they all use some kind of buyback.
someonesomeone

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 11:56:15 AM

So they will deposit the dividends directly into our Tenx account and not send them through the ETH blockchain?

The PAY token accumulates ETH on the same address, and you can transfer & spend that ETH directly through your TenX card. No need to sell any of your PAY tokens, you always keep your initial investment without thinking. If you want to sell, you can always sell, the price will rise nonetheless.

But there are alternatives if you don't like the design of the PAY token. You could buy the tokens of TenX´s competitors, I think they all use some kind of buyback.
csmcc

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 12:59:40 PM

So they will deposit the dividends directly into our Tenx account and not send them through the ETH blockchain?

No.

Payouts are in ETH. And will be sent to the holders ETH address. Which was the one they sent the TenX tokens to.

They can just use really low gas to send the payments. They'll be regular and at whatever frequency they end up settling on. To me, it doesn't need to be a high gas/speed transaction. I suspect most token holders will feel the same. Why wouldn't they? As you say, high gas will just eat into the payout.
EDisney

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 02:39:27 PM

No.

Payouts are in ETH. And will be sent to the holders ETH address. Which was the one they sent the TenX tokens to.

They can just use really low gas to send the payments. They'll be regular and at whatever frequency they end up settling on. To me, it doesn't need to be a high gas/speed transaction. I suspect most token holders will feel the same. Why wouldn't they? As you say, high gas will just eat into the payout.

Where does it say that they will send the ETH payout to you?

Before the ico they said that you'll be able to COLLECT your payout when you feel it makes sense, considering the gas costs which YOU will have to pay, not them.

GUTS | GET-Protocol ICO
smart-ticket protocol for events | live product with market traction!
BTC ANN | WEBSITE | BLOG | SANDBOX | WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY
csmcc

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 03:04:08 PM

No.

Before the ico they said that you'll be able to COLLECT your payout when you feel it makes sense, considering the gas costs which YOU will have to pay, not them.

I asked the team on their Slack channel. That's what they told me. I didn't specifically ask if payouts were sent or collected. But their response (exchanges will get the ETH for tokens held there) definitely implied automatic distribution of payouts. With payout frequency increasing over time as they get more of the system up and running smoothly.

But I'm in agreement with you. Whatever gets paid out, needs to be set up in such a way to minimise the gas hit on the payout. Especially for smaller holders. Like me!
someonesomeone

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 03:38:08 PM

I think that sending the dividends to the peoples Tenx accounts would be a much better option because that wouldn't cost them anything in gas or fees. Is there a date when the first dividends will be sent out? Will this be done monthly or quarterly?

No.

I asked the team on their Slack channel. That's what they told me. I didn't specifically ask if payouts were sent or collected. But their response (exchanges will get the ETH for tokens held there) definitely implied automatic distribution of payouts. With payout frequency increasing over time as they get more of the system up and running smoothly.

But I'm in agreement with you. Whatever gets paid out, needs to be set up in such a way to minimise the gas hit on the payout. Especially for smaller holders. Like me!
tobiblueeyes

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 05:06:52 PM

I think would be great if Tenx PAY would be also listed on Exodus !

Maybe everybody can send request to Exodus to add PAY!

Exodus is the number 1 offline wallet with millions of users!

Only 10 different coins are listed currently (major coins)

I already asked Exodus to add PAY - and they said they probably will - but only if there will be more requests by different users!

I think PAY could skyrocket when it will be added on Exodus becaue lot of people will exchanging from the other coins on Exodus to PAY (also very easily)

If you want to bring PAY to Exodus just send email to them on support@exodus.io or on their slack channel https://exodus-invite.herokuapp.com
Zontop

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 05:13:47 PM

I just converted some of my tokens into TenX PAY. I couldn't buy at ICO and now it was my opportunity. I will also add in on doing discussion of dividends method. Although it is bit expensive to send at holders ether addresses but this looks more good because there is no sense to let my tokens in any centralized wallet managed by any one. There should be freedom of choice for everyone to use whatever some want.
csmcc

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 05:16:44 PM

I think that sending the dividends to the peoples Tenx accounts would be a much better option because that wouldn't cost them anything in gas or fees. Is there a date when the first dividends will be sent out? Will this be done monthly or quarterly?

Well, your TenX "account" is your ETH account.

So, technically, they are doing just that. TenX is an ERC20 token. On the Ethereum blockchain. Even if they do their own standalone wallet, it would still be backended by the Ethereum blockchain.

Payments monthly to start with, but their aim is to increase frequency over time. Going as rapidly as hourly. As a smaller investor, if they are sending ETH over the blockchain, I would like the option to either:

a) Delay my payment until there is enough there to make it worth sending

and/or

b) Choose the "speed" at which I get my payment. ie - the gas used.

As a small investor, small, frequent payments, where I incur the gas cost, are the worst possible model.
riskthebiscuit

Activity: 518
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 05:54:41 PM

Is the first payment incoming soon? I would go back and read but all I see is scam, scam, scam and FUD everywhere. Just curious about payment as I would like to know the true benefit of holding PAY tokens long term
csmcc

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 06:09:06 PM

Is the first payment incoming soon? I would go back and read but all I see is scam, scam, scam and FUD everywhere. Just curious about payment as I would like to know the true benefit of holding PAY tokens long term

Not sure. I didn't ask them that. First payment will be small, obviously, as the turnover won't be much to start with.

But they have a live, working product. Which, for me, gives them prime market position to expand.

For me, they make more sense as a long term proposition. Your bet in that case is that they generate enough turnover to pay a decent return.

By my maths, if they take 1.47% of VISAs 2015 turnover, that should generate a $2.5k annual income - for life if the turnover is maintained - for a $1k investment. Worth a punt for me.
bitcoinbelieve

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 08:55:57 PM

What is wrong with you guys. Go on to official Tenx youtube channel see it for yourself. There is lots of exciting development for this coin. I don't know the guys co founder name but he answered most common question in the video with regards to this coin. I think this coin is going to be huge in very near future.
csmcc

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 09:04:19 PM

What is wrong with you guys. Go on to official Tenx youtube channel see it for yourself. There is lots of exciting development for this coin. I don't know the guys co founder name but he answered most common question in the video with regards to this coin. I think this coin is going to be huge in very near future.

Nothing wrong with me.

I know where they're at. I'm happy with where they're at.

Most of the recent chat has been about payment drops. I'm not in any hurry to see it. I can drop in and have a look from time to time. Or there will be posts on here. People follow it pretty closely. And it's generally a pretty reasonable discussion thread. With the odd FUDiot.  Roll Eyes (Not you obviously - some dude in thelast few pages)

I'm holding mine. I believe in the long term. Long term is where the real money is made.  Cool
bitcoinbelieve

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 09:14:52 PM

Nothing wrong with me.

I know where they're at. I'm happy with where they're at.

Most of the recent chat has been about payment drops. I'm not in any hurry to see it. I can drop in and have a look from time to time. Or there will be posts on here. People follow it pretty closely. And it's generally a pretty reasonable discussion thread. With the odd FUDiot.  Roll Eyes (Not you obviously - some dude in thelast few pages)

I'm holding mine. I believe in the long term. Long term is where the real money is made.  Cool

I was referring to newbi but anything else in crypto space, the coin needs to have continuous development because if not, the coin will die. Tenx is really great.
btcmurat

Activity: 840
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 12:59:44 AM

hey, TenX cards need KYC?
Thank you
vibehubdev

Activity: 70

VibeHub Co-Founder / Lead Dev

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 01:03:27 AM

lets hope they keep up development...it would sure be waste if they didnt...they raised their funds, now its time to make due on promises

VibeHub: Crypto Based Virtual / Augmented Reality Marketplaces | Website  ICO Ends 9/21
scamalert0

Activity: 498

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 02:08:20 AM

lets hope they keep up development...it would sure be waste if they didnt...they raised their funds, now its time to make due on promises

TenX is big scam coin of 2017 .. Be careful

BTC
a00r

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 03:04:05 AM

Here is the tenx youtube site where they answer a ton of questions asked in here

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrh49JX-9UQJbee6e4EGhog
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 308 »
  Print  

Jump to: