Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:09:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY] BTB to BTC automatic secure exchange.  (Read 1995 times)
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 04:47:21 PM

^ I agree with r3animation.

there is  59.644201 BTB Bounty  for first high quality exchange.

vircurex/cryptonit/bter class prefered.

also:

An escrow holder is needed, somebody trusted,  so I can transfer BTB's.
 Exchange guy's need to know, the bounty is real.

Cheers! That's the kind of bounty we need to get this done!! I think it should go to either BTC-e.com (first choice), Vircurex (second choice) or Bter.com (third choice).

The great news with that is that after the exchange is in place, we can then get it up on coinchoose and dustcoin (or at least coinchoose), since we already have the block chain explorer as well.

-Robby

I would love to see it on these exchanges as well and ideally those would be my three choices. That said I think realistically Cryptonit is more likely to start offering. They were the first exchange to try Feathercoin and the main reason why Vircurex and then btce.com followed. I don't think Vircurex or btce.com would have put Feathercoin on their exchanges so quickly otherwise.

In my opinion I think it's better for BitBars go on an established exchange that already has a very nice flow of traffic (rather than a brand new exchange)
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2013, 04:50:02 PM

An automatic secure exchange is worth a good bounty because no one has managed to create such an exchange yet.

All so called "exchanges" so far are insecure, involving both parties handing over their coins to some third party on the internet.

An automatic secure exchange would co-ordinate the creation of multi-signature transactions on both blockchains so that neither side's coins get sent to the person they are trading with unless both sends are done.

The "automatic" part of the requirement would also involve matching people who want to trade, so that trading partners to do these secure exchanges with are automatically matched up.

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
TruCoin

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 04:51:57 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2013, 05:03:41 PM by TruCoin

I would like see it on btce/bter/vircurex.

putting BitBar in these exchanges would like taking the worlds gold and putting it in a kids piggy bank . BitBar needs a fort knox style exchange . And an exchange that will put it on the top of the list instead of putting it between CHcoin and feathercoin in value!!

Got to disagree. If no one is going to the site, there's not much of a point.

Always put the money where the money is at.

i like your logic . does make a good point . they wont put it on there exchange because BtBar was NOT a pre-mine and the developers dont have enough BTB to bribe them to get it on there exchanges.   BitBar needs its own Exchange

justabitoftime

Activity: 154

CoinTropolis

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 06:21:16 PM

Crytonit concerns me. Quite a few problems with a number of users along with posts like this:

"We feel unhappy to announce that over the coming weekend we will have only rarely access to internet. This means that during the weekend no contact is possible, which includes email, website feedback, private messages and support tickets. Furthermore, we may not able to recover the servers in case of failure."

It needs to go on:

bter
vrcurex
btc-e

zdarkazn

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 06:24:50 PM

Crytonit concerns me. Quite a few problems with a number of users along with posts like this:

"We feel unhappy to announce that over the coming weekend we will have only rarely access to internet. This means that during the weekend no contact is possible, which includes email, website feedback, private messages and support tickets. Furthermore, we may not able to recover the servers in case of failure."

It needs to go on:

bter
vrcurex
btc-e

Cryptonit sucks. A lot of people will dislike Google authenticator. I am one. So far, btc-e or vircurex is what i am for
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 06:28:36 PM

It needs to go on:

bter
vrcurex
btc-e

True but it did very well for Feathercoin by making Vircurex and btc-e stand up and take notice. I'm of the opinion Vircuex and btc-e wouldn't have touched Feathercoin for months (if at all) if it wasn't for that. It's difficult to get a coin on an exchange.

And Cryptonit have shown they will take chances with new coins like Freicoin and Feathercoin. Making it a realistic goal to aim for.

Just my two cents, I'm happy to campaign for whatever exchange!

daytrader420

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 06:32:18 PM

It needs to go on:

bter
vrcurex
btc-e

I made a decent amount of $$ from cryptonit, exchanging FTC--LTC. There seemed to be some minor hiccups in the system, but nothing that wasn't autocorrected or fixed itself.

I am skeptical about leaving large amounts (1kUSD or more) into [sometimes smaller] exchanges, due to the possibility of lack of security etc. So similar to trading with members on this forum, I always did small increments, until I feel comfortable.

@offtopic: btw , I've been working here a few hours but its still not surprising to see subSTRATA and other 'tards trolling hard on this coin, as they did with feathercoin when it gained +500%. Don't you guys have some sort of life? Atleast I'm here to make money.

I'm all for legitimate issues , but this "oh no, 60 btb was premined" argument, can be shoved up your asses at this point.
The 60 BTB is going toward a bounty for an automated exchange.

People(trolls) are just upset that there are no legitimate issues with this currency, only that they missed out on it and are sulking in their own pity.
Unfortunately I'm going to have to stop spending time, pointing this out to everyone. (Because I have a life and my life requires me to not sit around on a forum making 0$ trashing other peoples business.)

Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: