Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:39:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO Monaco  (Read 838 times)
Brammeke (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 06:27:57 PM

Hi folks,

I recently came across an ICO aiming to deliver a VISA card with which you'll get "perfect interbank exchange rates": Monaco. The coin will launch an app through which its users (both cyptocurrency holders as well as fiat holders) can transfer money.

Its ICO is open now, and allows one to buy about 100-150 MCOs for one ether.

What do you think?

Now, I've seen many people here being rather negative about ICOs who prefer investing in coins once they're on the market. In case you feel so too, could you please elaborate why.

Thank you!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 10:39:18 PM

It really looks like a promising project and they will be using interbank exchange rates using their Monaco App and since it is a visa card you could use it world wide and it can be funded with bitcoin ETH and any ERC20 tokens which is convenient,over all i like the concept very much and since they are promising any country restriction i am looking forward for this project.
bearex

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 05:45:47 PM

If this will come out as a legit service and not just a hype thing and/or scam, it will be really useful! You will be able to just store your altcoins, and pay with them when needed. Not to mention that their logo looks like a stormtrooper  Cheesy
2Pac

Activity: 749
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 11:05:23 PM

If this will come out as a legit service and not just a hype thing and/or scam, it will be really useful! You will be able to just store your altcoins, and pay with them when needed. Not to mention that their logo looks like a stormtrooper  Cheesy

Yes, it's a dream card. You can spend your crypto coins without transferring to exchanges and dumping and then converting to fiat money. I hope they can release a working project. If I can spend my crypto coins anonymously as a debit card ease that would be greatest thing for me!
ghatts

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 03:50:18 AM

Does VISA have any requirements for these crypto cards as far as registering with ID to receive a monaco/tokencard card?
2Pac

Activity: 749
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 12:16:32 AM

Does VISA have any requirements for these crypto cards as far as registering with ID to receive a monaco/tokencard card?

AFAIK both projects remove VISA because of trademark and they don't have any relation to VISA system. They tave their own system but you can do pretty much everything with debit cards. (Use in sales or withdraw money from ATM's)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: