Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 09:47:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: k everyone. time to buy.  (Read 1154 times)
XXthetimeisnowXX (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

a wolf in sheeps clothing. suckerfish

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 10:51:19 AM

You cite BMR and SR "running strong" as the main reason for everyone to buy? I know this is a joke, but these posts are infuriating.

well ill i know is that btc was droping steady and i did not know why.... so i sell and i put in buy orders at 90 80 70 60 but it levels out and is on the rise now i dont know why it did not fall more so i see posts like sr up and running..... strong coincidence if not correlated.
XXthetimeisnowXX (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 10:52:45 AM

Yeah it's a good time to buy specially at mini crash.

agreed. also with that china report, half hour of positive new about btc. you gotta think it will go up big time.
JoeChmoe

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 11:31:04 AM

You cite BMR and SR "running strong" as the main reason for everyone to buy? I know this is a joke, but these posts are infuriating.

well ill i know is that btc was droping steady and i did not know why.... so i sell and i put in buy orders at 90 80 70 60 but it levels out and is on the rise now i dont know why it did not fall more so i see posts like sr up and running..... strong coincidence if not correlated.

Underground markets effect the value of BTC alot less than your suggesting, if at all. Bitcoin has risen while SR has been down in the past. There are more people speculating at a chance to make money than buying drugs, that effects the value of BTC more than any underground market would.
jeremy

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 01:55:59 PM

Yeah it's a good time to buy specially at mini crash.

agreed. also with that china report, half hour of positive new about btc. you gotta think it will go up big time.

China is big, it will take a few days even week to get some momentum but it will come. Buying BTC now. All I can
XXthetimeisnowXX (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 08:01:58 PM

Underground markets effect the value of BTC alot less than your suggesting, if at all. Bitcoin has risen while SR has been down in the past. There are more people speculating at a chance to make money than buying drugs, that effects the value of BTC more than any underground market would.

no im just say it has some affect. but i agree with you compleatly it is like 1-2% thats it.

ask
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 08:15:57 PM

Every price here is speculation.

Bitcoin could be 10 or  Xk. There are too many variables in the equation.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: