Bitcoin Forum
June 06, 2024, 12:46:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hiring: blockchain free-lance writers  (Read 578 times)
Data-mine (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 08:30:04 PM

Hi, we are looking for Native English speaking writers with knowledge of blockchain technology.

We pay by article (35$ per 1000 words) and are interested in longterm relationship with free-lance writers, because at the moment we have huge amount of text-work (articles, press-releases, whitepapers, etc.).

About us: Australian Blockchain Accelerator (icopromo.com) – we are working with startups in the field of fintech/blockchain.
Please, contact us in personal message or send your proposal by email: pr@icopromo.com
Lontongmie

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 08:40:57 PM

Email sent

Lone Shark

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 03:19:37 AM

Email sent

Don't try to hire this guy. He was accused of doing plagiarized work and generally he does so much shady stuff here on the forum. I would avoid hiring those if I were you.
Lontongmie

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 02:06:40 PM

Email sent

Don't try to hire this guy. He was accused of doing plagiarized work and generally he does so much shady stuff here on the forum. I would avoid hiring those if I were you.
I'm sorry that your friend (Mohammad) aka gloryninja is not being a proper English citizen! Don't try to defend him he's scamming me Lol

Lone Shark

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 02:14:30 PM

Email sent

I'm sorry that your friend (Mohammad) aka gloryninja is not being a proper English citizen! Don't try to defend him he's scamming me Lol

He actually never failed to pay me. The guy is really generous, to be honest. If he didn't pay you then there is a reason why. Look at your feedbacks. You can't even pay a $20 loan. Let's see who's the scammer here.
Lontongmie

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 02:28:38 PM

Email sent

He actually never failed to pay me. The guy is really generous, to be honest. If he didn't pay you then there is a reason why. Look at your feedbacks. You can't even pay a $20 loan. Let's see who's the scammer here.
Maybe the hospital changed him, I do not know. Yes I failed to repay the loan to recover some of the losses that he inflicted onto me.

Lone Shark

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 02:30:23 PM

Email sent

Maybe the hospital changed him, I do not know. Yes I failed to repay the loan to recover some of the losses that he inflicted onto me.

Regardless if he doesn't pay you or anyone else for that matter, your agreement with your lender is sacred! It should not be based on whether you get paid by someone who owes you or not. You pay what you owe and no excuses or shitty sob stories.
TunerDude007

Activity: 459
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 07:51:58 PM

Email sent

Regardless if he doesn't pay you or anyone else for that matter, your agreement with your lender is sacred! It should not be based on whether you get paid by someone who owes you or not. You pay what you owe and no excuses or shitty sob stories.

Agreed...pay off your loans or be labelled garbage.
Klausi

Activity: 536

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 09:29:24 PM

Email sent

You have a good point mate that should have a secured deal about payments of what the borrower's responsibility is. That must be no excuses at all and I don't like that shitty story makers, which blows me into anger; because that's a personal experience of the people in my sorroundings. If a lender doesn't comply with those agreements having good deals, well I certainly believed that scam is already happening and that's really a disappointing situation.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 10:50:37 PM

My dad has license in English, so even if I suck at it he ain't, if you could escrow the funds OP it would be great and then let me know by PM in this forum thanks.

🖤😏
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: