Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:50:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Another Bitcoin Dice Game  (Read 2023 times)
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 05:01:59 AM

Need more info about minimum/max deposit/withdrawal, minimum bet and maximum profit per bet. I cant find it anywhere on your site, sorry if I missed that parts. Also I would like to suggest you to remove the birthdate information on registration as players are already requested to accept the terms of age over 18.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 08:48:58 AM

The design looks familiar and the domain is kind of weird. Need loads of details, withdrawal and deposits, customer care and contact support, an announcement board will be a great thing to have. Have you started the gaming phase??
michkima

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 04:05:08 PM

The site seems sketchy to me and the domain name doesn't really bring good recall. Domain names other than the popular ones like .com, .net, etc. are more suited if you want to gain the trust of your users.

Another thing to point out is "Another bitcoin dice game", exactly! Can everyone stop making new ones and just create something new? I am getting bored with dice.
jamyr

Activity: 1750
Merit: 373

<------

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 04:26:44 PM

It seems deposits aren't working, and as you offer no faucet or play money, there's no way to give any opinion of this site other than it doesn't work.

As of now, my deposit has 3 confirmations and the deposit page claims that 1 confirmation is needed before a deposit is applied to one's balance.  My balance remains at 0.

Additionally, your login page suggests 2FA is available, but no option to enable 2FA exists in the settings page.  That said, there are two links to the settings page very near each other, this is unnecessary and feels awkward to the user.

Your withdrawal page sends an email to the user to enable the ability to withdraw.  It is more familiar to the user if you instead send a confirmation email after the user has requested a withdrawal.  What you're doing isn't wrong, it's just weird.

The fact that you collect and require a user's email feels unnecessary and off-putting if this particular community is your target audience.  Unless you intend to comply with AML/KYC regulations, I have to assume that you intend to collect email addresses either for marketing or this site is acting as a honeypot for bitcoin gamblers (you collect pt passwords rather than hashes, its better to hash the password client side and send that).

Finally, the default bet is 0.1.  That's probably higher than most people who want to play on some random dice site will even have.  That seems set up to cause an erroneous bet and drain a user's balance.

I would typically report problems like this in private, but as of now I believe this site is likely a scam.

I was contacted regarding this via PM.  The author of this topic has offered to credit my account with the amount I deposited.  I do believe this is proper and will change my trust feedback to grey.  I still believe this site is not functional as a gambling site, but I'm uninterested in putting any further time in to it.

If anyone would like to make an attempt at claim the 0.01 BTC I deposited, the auth cookie for this account is as follows:
Code:
"2|1:0|10:1496799184|4:auth|32:NTkzNzU3ZDA2MWQxNWExNjBmMjI5YzY2|5db3c153058e639e80d222069e3077b81b3ccb7f9e2d9a504781332f16053be2"

What a waste of time for you cwil, and a 0.01 thrown away. But because of your review, I won't try this site at all. Thanks for letting us know. Smiley

New Bitcointalk Talkshow Video(Aug 2023). Bitcointalk discussion
My bitsler ref link bitsler.com
bitcoiner999 (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 04:48:14 PM

Hi folks.

Just wanted to post about a site i've helped to deploy last month. Its a probably fair 0.9% bitcoin dice. You can invest on the bankroll and get 50% of the house profit and play just dice for now. There's also a referral program with starting at 10% rev-share of the house edge!

site is https://bitcoin4.fun

Reviews, and comments welcome guys!
https://i.imgur.com/AbqCPVy.jpg
Did this guy really won 316 BTC? you say site was deployed only a month ago. is it a test account or something you forgot to remove from your database?
Do you really believe that? Of course that guy didn't wn anything and I believe this account is created by website owner. At first look domain, it sounds like creator is child. Serious man with serious goal won't create such domain for dice, look at leading dice website's names. Another part is template which is similar of megadice as it was mentioned and also thread isn't nice for introduction.
Sorry but this is reality.

You really know how to give feedback!.
bitcoiner999 (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 04:56:20 PM

The design looks familiar and the domain is kind of weird. Need loads of details, withdrawal and deposits, customer care and contact support, an announcement board will be a great thing to have. Have you started the gaming phase??

Thanks for the comment. What u mean the gaming phase?
piloder
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1006

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 06:27:00 PM

What I think missing is stats page, if you are allowing investors to invest into your dice you should be transparent about the total number of bitcoin invested and profit site is making daily, weekly and total.

Also why you need user's birth-date? You can remove that field from registration page.
bitcoiner999 (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 08:06:24 PM

What I think missing is stats page, if you are allowing investors to invest into your dice you should be transparent about the total number of bitcoin invested and profit site is making daily, weekly and total.

Also why you need user's birth-date? You can remove that field from registration page.

Yeah, 100% agree on this.
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1710

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 04:44:13 AM

Need more info about minimum/max deposit/withdrawal, minimum bet and maximum profit per bet. I cant find it anywhere on your site, sorry if I missed that parts. Also I would like to suggest you to remove the birthdate information on registration as players are already requested to accept the terms of age over 18.

The reason why they ask what age is probably to make sure its not a minor that is going to bet on their site. Its no different from adult sites which ask you if you are over 18 or not. Most kids will always lie and click YES anyways.

For bitcoin gambling its a little different. Yes minors aren't allowed to gamble but most site administrators ignore that anyways because if you live in an area like most 3rd world countries where Bitcoin and Gambling aren't regulated then it doesn't matter whether you are over 18 or not.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
juanmdamico

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 08:48:58 PM

withdraw dont work

scam site
bitcoiner999 (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 09:35:23 PM

withdraw dont work

scam site

Withdraw wont work if you try to hack the system and withdraw coins u didn't deposited Smiley Sorry, hacker wannabe. Thanks anyways for testing it.
juanmdamico

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 09:39:26 PM

withdraw dont work

scam site

Withdraw wont work if you try to hack the system and withdraw coins u didn't deposited Smiley Sorry, hacker wannabe. Thanks anyways for testing it.

The Withdraw does not work, that will generate a lot of distrust
bitcoiner999 (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 09:44:14 PM

withdraw dont work

scam site

Sorry wannabe, wont work if you cheat.
juanmdamico

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 09:47:34 PM

withdraw dont work

scam site

Ok I believe you, what I do not think is that someone is encouraged to deposit something without knowing that you can withdraw it later. I would not do it,
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1710

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 12:20:43 AM

withdraw dont work

scam site

How exactly did they cheat? Don't think you can cheat on dice unless somehow the seed is leaked. That or they did the double spend attack after they deposited and lost. Either way you need to fix this exploit first.

Just make deposits only available on 1 confirmation at least and it will solve these issues. That or use another alt currency.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 02:17:05 PM

I don't think you will attract users because you don't have anything to offer.
For example:

"potential profit is higher than 0.00499538 btc"

You are trying to run gambling site still max profit from single bet can be only 0.005BTC. You can't be serious about this.

What is your bankroll anyway?
Lizzie_Girl

Activity: 332
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 01:53:10 AM

I think there is nothing wrong with the site it is fine. The OP is new still be nice and give the person a chance.

For example:

You are trying to run gambling site still max profit from single bet can be only 0.005BTC. You can't be serious about this.

At least OP is not lying about the bankroll like so many others do and then they run off with your bitcoins.
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 05:57:57 AM

I think there is nothing wrong with the site it is fine. The OP is new still be nice and give the person a chance.

For example:

At least OP is not lying about the bankroll like so many others do and then they run off with your bitcoins.

Surely OP is being honest about the max potential profit that he can pay, indeed it is so low. The main problem here is, low bankroll would not attract real gamblers. Real gamblers does really care about it as they want to win big while gambling, so if they knows that the max profit is low then they will never come.
Regarding the bankroll, afaik most site offers max 1% of their bankroll. So if the max profit here is close to 0.005 then their bankroll should be around 0.5btc.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 06:25:10 AM

For example:

Surely OP is being honest about the max potential profit that he can pay, indeed it is so low. The main problem here is, low bankroll would not attract real gamblers. Real gamblers does really care about it as they want to win big while gambling, so if they knows that the max profit is low then they will never come.
Regarding the bankroll, afaik most site offers max 1% of their bankroll. So if the max profit here is close to 0.005 then their bankroll should be around 0.5btc.

Yes, what you said is correct. To run a gambling site owner should have a decent bankroll otherwise no real gamblers will go the site. Maybe only faucet users will try the game until they get a free money. As a new gambling site, it is difficult to gain the trust for that you need to run a good promotion to attract more people to your site and increase the maximum win amount.
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2017, 07:21:31 AM

For example:

Yes, what you said is correct. To run a gambling site owner should have a decent bankroll otherwise no real gamblers will go the site. Maybe only faucet users will try the game until they get a free money. As a new gambling site, it is difficult to gain the trust for that you need to run a good promotion to attract more people to your site and increase the maximum win amount.

Telling is not the only words we need here and I think he needs to provide some sign message so that people could verify that he have those amount to run this dice business smoothly and so people could see its worth to play on here, But Im so sure that If they can provide your claims here surely the trust will came slowly untill they gain some success but one thing they should make sure here that their game is truly fair to their gamblers.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████