Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 06:01:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone noticed the parity between exchanges?  (Read 2125 times)
Rockford

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 08:05:45 PM

It's a good sign that the bitcoin market is maturing . Arbitrageurs improve markets creating a more level playing field.

Bitcoin still needs its ISO code so that it can be supported by mainstream forex firms, like xe.com and oanda.

I read somewhere today that oanda is now listing BTC.

They show the conversion, but I don't think you can trade them.

I am sorry for the confusion, you are right. I didn't mean to imply that you can trade them.

bribe money: 1LhsDpG6W3JLzGAYqkMYSBEeHb6bpYL74r
redwraith (OP)

Activity: 188
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 09:12:27 PM

Sign of increasing market maturity? (lol.)

It may indicate increasing number of arbitrage operations.

Arbitrage is tricky with bitcoin though so who knows.

Good point.  I think Crypto.st (arbitrage site) is starting their private beta and it looks like it's pretty efficient.  I wonder if that's having an effect.
wopwop

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 10:20:02 PM

I am sorry for the confusion, you are right. I didn't mean to imply that you can trade them.

do you really feel like you need to tell everyone in your signature that you're gay?
Rockford

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 10:51:11 PM

do you really feel like you need to tell everyone in your signature that you're gay?

do you really feel like you need to tell everyone by your postings that you're a complete moron?

bribe money: 1LhsDpG6W3JLzGAYqkMYSBEeHb6bpYL74r
BitchicksHusband

Activity: 378
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 12:49:07 AM

do you really feel like you need to tell everyone by your postings that you're a complete moron?

Do you really feel like you need to tell everyone by your posting that you don't pay attention for months on end?

1BitcHiCK1iRa6YVY6qDqC6M594RBYLNPo
notme
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 12:53:14 AM

Do you really feel like you need to tell everyone by your posting that you don't pay attention for months on end?

So... How about that parity.  You know, on the exchanges.

https://www.bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
While no idea is perfect, some ideas are useful.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: