Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:05:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin price  (Read 907 times)
ninobtcx (OP)

Activity: 418
Merit: 262

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 09:59:31 PM
Last edit: August 20, 2018, 03:32:28 AM by ninobtcx

Thoughts?
Shawns

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 10:10:26 PM

hello guys i have two question from you
 first: bitcoin price is bubble or it will rise?
 two: i have some money in my bank, is it rational to buy some bitcoin or not?

thanks

1. I think this is a normal growth of bitcoin, so no bubble
2. if you want to invest for long-term, yes buy bitcoins now. If for short time, try to wait for a correction.

this is just my opinion based on nothing Wink
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 10:36:18 PM

1. I think this is a normal growth of bitcoin, so no bubble
2. if you want to invest for long-term, yes buy bitcoins now. If for short time, try to wait for a correction.

this is just my opinion based on nothing Wink

1 - I do agree with that.

2 - I do agree with the long term part, but short term wise the market can literally go into any direction.

If you wait for a correction, you risk missing out on a profitable entry point. Remember the time the price nearly reached the $2000 level for the first time? People were advicing others to wait for a correction, where after the the price kept going up and peaked at +$2700. In a situation as this, I would use 25% of the funds to buy Bitcoin at current levels, and leave the rest aside for when the price happens to correct. If the price goes up, you'll have some coins to benefit from the increase, and in case the price goes down, you'll benefit from buying at lower levels. It's basically a win win situation.
FlamingFingers

Activity: 1344
Merit: 288

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 10:43:05 PM

thanks
1. No, it's not a bubble. This is a normal growth of bitcoin price that happens almost every time at this period since 2013.
2. Like said above, if it's for long-term, hell yeah. If it's for short term (or just having some BTC around), then no.
3. Don't you worry, though. The price correction will happen either at the end of this month, or at the mid of July.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 12:52:32 AM

thanks
1. No, it's not a bubble. This is a normal growth of bitcoin price that happens almost every time at this period since 2013.
2. Like said above, if it's for long-term, hell yeah. If it's for short term (or just having some BTC around), then no.
3. Don't you worry, though. The price correction will happen either at the end of this month, or at the mid of July.
Not a bubble at all? With regards to long term pricing if this exponential growth continues we could well be in a bubble, however we are likely in the early stages of one and it won't pop for a while. Once it pops it'll be pretty brutal though.
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 01:29:56 AM

thanks

1) Nobody can tell. The general perception among Bitcoin bulls is that in the long term it will rise further.
2) If it is your gambling money, go do it. if it is money you have been saving for some emergency, put only a small fraction of it into Bitcoin.
ktabb

Activity: 266
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 02:05:12 AM

thanks

1. Yes it is a bubble. Bitcoin has formed bubbles again and again throughout its existence, and this is no different. Its price has risen nearly 300% in 3 months. The value of bitcoin has not increased that fast. It cannot rise at this insane rate forever. It has far overshot its intrinsic value and will come down to reality. That being said, it still has room to rise before it falls. I predict $4k-$5k before coming down to $1200-$1500.

2. Buying bitcoin now is very risky and, in my opinion, foolish. The reward does not outweigh the very high risk. You can buy now if you want to gamble, but just know that you are not investing - you are gambling.

* Also note that you are asking whether you should buy bitcoin in a forum full of bitcoin lovers, most of whom own bitcoin. They stand to gain personally by getting you to invest in bitcoin and help push the price up.

FiendCoin

Activity: 462
Merit: 263

The devil is in the detail.

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 02:26:06 AM

Fair market value of BTC: $3016.56

http://www.alfaquotes.com/

"Darkness is good. Dick Cheney. Darth Vader. Satan. That's power." -Steve Bannon
Paashaas
Legendary

Activity: 3454
Merit: 4425

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 02:26:35 AM

There is no such thing as a slow steady rise to $100k+, bubbles are inevitable it's part of the FOMO process.
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 05:33:38 AM

thanks
1. Bitcoin is not a bubble right now. If you find that the bitcoin gets dumped and don't worry because that's just a correction for the bitcoin to get the right price to the market.

2. If you can buy bitcoin on the big red candle and it will be reasonable in my mind, and just keep them to get the decent profit in the future and it will be worthed for you.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 05:46:42 AM

There is no such thing as a slow steady rise to $100k+, bubbles are inevitable it's part of the FOMO process.

i partially agree with this, what if there is at each step a price correction + consolidation? like we do 3k---> dump retreat to 2500---> pump again to 3k and go to $3500, do the same every $500 or 1k

with this play the value would increase slowly and be very solid, without the need to shot at very high value followed by a big dump and then another increase to half of the first pump, which was always the case in the past

KennyR

Activity: 2310
Merit: 532

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 08:48:56 AM

Thank you for your advice and comments, I realized that I can invest some of my money that do not need it
but its better i think this is like a gambling, because of that there is always risk into investing money on bitcoin
As stated investment with bitcoin is always associated with risk. Same manner each and every form of investment is risk involved. The better investment based on the market provides a profit, and if market value declines the loss is ours. So in my view it's good to invest into bitcoin unlike the thinking about the risk factors.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
onurgozupek

Activity: 1306
Merit: 593

In #Bitcoin me trust

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 08:59:28 AM

What is bubble? In past before Mt. Gox scandal, it went above $1000 and people said same: Bitcoin is a bubble. After Mt. Gox hack, when Bitcoin price dropped to $200's people are thinking that Bitcoin is a scam, waste of time etc. But now, Bitcoin worths $2800. Price may vary but it's the "real" digital currency... It's being popular day by day. Bitcoin is not a bubble but most altcoins are...
SHAWN-MIDWAYS

Activity: 686
Merit: 521

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 09:06:08 AM

Thank you for your advice and comments, I realized that I can invest some of my money that do not need it
but its better i think this is like a gambling, because of that there is always risk into investing money on bitcoin
Investing in bitcoin is not like other altcoins that can be dumped by the whales to kill its value and maybe is far much better than gambling because the loss is minmal if your investing for a long term ROI.
AK47-

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 09:09:54 AM

Only 0.1% of world population is into bitcoin. This shows that there is a huge potential market still available. So, I would say this is a natural and quite believable growth of bitcoin. Many new people are joining the community and buying activity have recently grown.

Regarding investment in present situation. Do go for it. People wait for price to fall and keep on waiting forever. I can assure you that if you invest in bitcoin today, you will definitely gonna get a profit by the end of the year. There is no doubt in that. So go for it. Don't let your money sit idle rather grow it.
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 09:32:05 AM

I agree. Bitcoin is and will be a crazy roller coaster for many more years.
Slow and steady growth I would definitely prefer. But this is not how this honeybadger acts!
Bitcoin is a wild beast you can not tame.
The faster you learn to accept that the better. Smiley
fireball4

Activity: 288
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 06:07:35 PM

thanks
If only it was so easy to actually decide whether the price of the bitcoin is going to go up or not. Right now I really think that the price of bitcoin is too high and it will need to get some kind of a correction at some point.

The price of the bitcoin was going up really fast recently and the huge pumps are never too good for bitcoins especially when there was no change in the code or nothing. Right now I would definitely sell most of the bitcoins if I had any and didn't sell it at 1500...
Investing in bitcoin is not like other altcoins that can be dumped by the whales to kill its value and maybe is far much better than gambling because the loss is minmal if your investing for a long term ROI.
that's stupid, how altcoins can be dumped right now, the bitcoins can be dumped easily as well. Remember the time when the price of the bitcoin went from the 1200 to like 200 dollars? You can never be save from that and no one knows when it will be going to go down. And right now with the cryptos you can make even more money because it goes up way quicker during this pump, so if I had money to invest most probably I would go with the altcoins instead.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆