Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 11:07:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Faucet website Idea: I want your opinion!  (Read 404 times)
Grimbeorn (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 12:09:54 AM

Hi!

First of all, sorry for my English level. I’m not an English native speaker, so my English is not perfect!

I got an idea some days ago about a potential website that I want to develop. This idea is pretty simple. I want to develop a website which allows to users to be highly advantaged for their faucet using. In fact, I want to offer to these users to increase their satoshis earnings only by using my website: a kind of micro-working platform.

The idea is the following one: I want to give bonus/salary in satoshis for all users which registered on my future platform and work for me (that means use my faucets list). For example, I thought of something like that as a process: for each 500 faucets used on my website, I could give them a salary/bonus of 20% to 30% of their earnings. In this precise case, lets suppose that the user earn 50,000 satoshis for 500 faucet using (approximately 100 sat. per faucet used). So, for their 500 faucets using on my platform (with supporting evidence), each user could get a salary/bonus of approximately 10,000 to 15,000 satoshis and even more. Indeed, I want to establish a detailed motivation system for all the work realized on this potential website. For example, I thought to something like that:

Level system for all workers on the website:

- Level 1: For a total using of 500 faucets, workers receive 20% of its faucet earnings.
- Level 2: For a total using of 1000 faucets, workers receive 25% of its last 500 faucet earnings.
- Level 3: For a total using of 1500 faucets, workers receive 30% of its last 500 faucet earnings.
- Level 4: For the total using of 2000 faucets, workers receive 30% of its last 500 faucet earnings + 1 personal faucet reflink added to faucet list of the website.
- Level 5: For a total using of 2500 faucets, workers receive 30% of its last 500 faucet earnings + 2 personal faucet reflinks added to faucet list of the website.
- Level 6: For a total using of 3000 faucets, workers receive 30% of its last 500 faucet earnings + 3 personal faucet reflinks added to faucet list of the website.
- Level 7: For a total using of 3500 faucets, workers receive 30% of its last 500 faucet earnings + 4 personal faucet reflinks added to faucet list of the website.
- Level 8: For a total using of 4000 faucets, workers receive 30% of its last 500 faucet earnings + 5 personal faucet reflinks added to faucet list of the website.
- Level 9: For a total using of 4500 faucets, workers receive 35% of its last 500 faucet earnings + 5 personal faucet reflinks added to faucet list of the website.
- Level 10: For a total using 5000+ faucets, workers receive 40% of the faucet earnings for each 500 faucets used on the website.

*One faucet using = one claim on one faucet website.

As you can see, I want to establish this kind of system to motivate users to work on this new kind of faucet micro-working website. The only aim of this website is to increase the effectiveness of faucets, and make it more interesting for faucet user. HOWEVER, you have to know that I plan to use advertising shortened links services (like [Suspicious link removed]) for this kind of website with especially Full Page Script tool. I think it is the best ad model to make this kind of platform viable in long-term period, and especially lucrative for me its owner (I mean, if the costs exceed the revenues, I think this is not enviable for all owners). But the real question is: is the shortened links model could be bad and an obstacle for the faucet users in term of time for example? I want your opinion on that. For me, it is the only way I see to make this site profitable in the long term. If you have other solutions, please tell me.

So to conclude this, I want your opinion about this website idea in general. Do something like that could potentially interest you and especially a faucet user? And what are your suggestions to make this idea better? I’m open to all your ideas! Wink
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 12:23:49 AM

I don't know if this will work... You are sharing a percentage of comission with your referrals. People who will use faucets by your referral.

Even doing this the rewards are still low and there aren't so many faucets these days, especially with 100 satoshis reward each.

To use adfly short links is good, but how often will you make users watch it (5 seconds each ads)?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Grimbeorn (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 12:48:13 AM

I don't know if this will work... You are sharing a percentage of comission with your referrals. People who will use faucets by your referral.

Even doing this the rewards are still low and there aren't so many faucets these days, especially with 100 satoshis reward each.

To use adfly short links is good, but how often will you make users watch it (5 seconds each ads)?

Thanks for your opinion!  Cheesy

In fact, I want to share a part of advertising incomes with users (20% to 30% are from there). And for shorterned links, I plan to use Full Page Script tool (available on all of these kind of services). That means, for each faucet page opened via my website, users will have to wait 5 seconds until to access to it... and in the most case, they have to do captcha by waiting this time. So, is it uninteresting for users? This is my question for the moment... I just don't know what potential future users could think about it.

So, like I said, I want to share a part of advertising incomes with workers. And, take in consideration that in this idea.... all of this additioning satoshis earnings are bonuses. So, if for example, users win 50,000 satoshis with its faucets earnings, they will earn 10,000 to 15,000 additionnal satoshis for each 500 faucets used on this kind of website. As a faucet user, for me this is very more interesting than only use standard faucet list or rotator. No?

Also, the level system is there to make their additional earning even more interesting.  Wink

Another opinions? Feel free to tell me what do you think... I created this subject for that!
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 12:58:10 AM

Thanks for your opinion!  Cheesy

In fact, I want to share a part of advertising incomes with users (20% to 30% are from there). And for shorterned links, I plan to use Full Page Script tool (available on all of these kind of services). That means, for each faucet page opened via my website, users will have to wait 5 seconds until to access to it... and in the most case, they have to do captcha by waiting this time. So, is it uninteresting for users? This is my question for the moment... I just don't know what potential future users could think about it.

So, like I said, I want to share a part of advertising incomes with workers. And, take in consideration that in this idea.... all of this additioning satoshis earnings are bonuses. So, if for example, users win 50,000 satoshis with its faucets earnings, they will earn 10,000 to 15,000 additionnal satoshis for each 500 faucets used on this kind of website. As a faucet user, for me this is very more interesting than only use standard faucet list or rotator. No?

Also, the level system is there to make their additional earning even more interesting.  Wink

Another opinions? Feel free to tell me what do you think... I created this subject for that!

For people who will complete hundreds (os thousands) of captchas, it will be very bored to wait 5 seconds (short link) between each faucet claim.

Sites using this kind of ads have some limitations, like Dwarven BitMine, where you start claiming every 5 minutes, but you upgrade your mine in game and can claim each 3 hours or more... So, you will see a short adfly link only every 3 hours. When you have to claim every 5 minutes there were a limit too, at some point you stopped seeing adfly and start seeing normal captcha.

The idea is interesting, people will surely prefer to use a service like yours than normal rotators without extra rewards, but keep in mind there aren't so many faucets to claim now. To make it worth there should be many faucets paying 100 satoshis reward and not 10-50 satoshis as I most see now.

Better to wait for more opinions about it. Let's see.  Wink

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Grimbeorn (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 02:19:06 AM

Thanks for your opinion!  Cheesy

Also, the level system is there to make their additional earning even more interesting.  Wink

For people who will complete hundreds (os thousands) of captchas, it will be very bored to wait 5 seconds (short link) between each faucet claim.

Sites using this kind of ads have some limitations, like Dwarven BitMine, where you start claiming every 5 minutes, but you upgrade your mine in game and can claim each 3 hours or more... So, you will see a short adfly link only every 3 hours. When you have to claim every 5 minutes there were a limit too, at some point you stopped seeing adfly and start seeing normal captcha.

The idea is interesting, people will surely prefer to use a service like yours than normal rotators without extra rewards, but keep in mind there aren't so many faucets to claim now. To make it worth there should be many faucets paying 100 satoshis reward and not 10-50 satoshis as I most see now.

Better to wait for more opinions about it. Let's see.  Wink

Yes you right.

But, when I talked about captcha, i meant into the shorterned link (like ouo.io, shink.in and even more known here: prol.nk). In fact, people have to do captcha first and after they can access to the link (10+ seconds of waiting). My worry is about this. Is it advantageous or not for users to wait 10 seconds for each faucet opened and used? Maybe the solution is to increase the additional earning, like for example 30% to 50%. This waiting becomes more attractive in this way.

For your worries about faucet services number, don't worry I found a solution for this exigence. I think the best is to take the 20-30 best faucets website, with ideally a short timer (like 5-15 minutes claim). And simply make the faucet list in the way to create a loop with these same faucets. For example, the user use the 30 faucets, and restart to claim again (timer ending, and they can re-use it). This is the best way that I found for the moment (yes, we can considerate as a kind of rotator). Althought, 100 satoshis/claim faucet was a example, but I know that the faucets which offer this are very limited, don't worry.  Wink
Grimbeorn (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 07:34:52 PM

Any other suggestions or opinions?
Csmiami
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1323

I'm sometimes known as "miniadmin"

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 07:41:57 PM

Well, it might be difficult to get users to use the service, as they could be claiming the faucet on their own and getting the whole ammount. Apart from that the idea doesn't seem that bad

Grimbeorn (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 07:59:27 PM

Well, it might be difficult to get users to use the service, as they could be claiming the faucet on their own and getting the whole ammount. Apart from that the idea doesn't seem that bad

Yes, this the aim! Smiley  In the idea, every user gets the full earnings for their own faucet participations (like all others faucet list or rotator). As the owner, the only earning I get is from advertising (especially shortern links) and little bit from reflinks (but, almost the totality is given to users). So, that means users get full earnings by participating to the faucets + additionnal earning for their work on the future website (bonus/salary). In that process, I want to share a part of advertising incomes and also probably the full earnings made by faucet reflinks with users.

So, lets make a another example... Lets suppose that one user earns 25,000 satoshis by using 500 faucets on the website. Then, he will get in bonus/salary for this work at least 20% of this amount in addition for its work (so, 5000 satoshis).
Grimbeorn (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 02:22:30 PM

Hey guys! I have some updates about the idea I shared to you some months ago. I finally did the website entirely by myself, mostly by using Wordpress. Wink The name of the website is Faucetworker and here is the link: faucetworker.xyz

That was a long and hard work, but I finally released it today. I must confess that I had some major issues during the last weeks. I almost stopped the development because of it. But, finally I have continued to keep the work on and I finally succeed to fix the problems.

However, I perfectly know that my website is far to be perfect actually. So, I will need your help if you see some bugs or issues which need to be fixed. I will try to put my energy on this aspect during the next days. So, if you have suggestions, ideas or critics, please don't hesitate to write them here or on the official topic dedicated to Faucetworker.xyz: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2132474.0
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: