Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 07:14:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The biggest thing in crypto is owned by morons!!  (Read 2515 times)
realistic1 (OP)

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 03:12:29 AM

Yeah I know I sound like an asshole saying this but there is some serious truth to what I'm saying.

XtrBYtes I believe is the biggest thing this year as it solves POS, POW and 51% attacks.

Problem is due to how the development started out of a scam the only place its traded with any vol has been Yobit. We could very easily move to exchanges like Bitrrex but the plan is get the tech in place before we move to a bigger exchange. So this means one of the most innovative problem solving coins this year is basically owned by a bunch of fucking pump and dumpers who just think its a great way to make a few btc and don't get its significance. Of course not all owners but for a coin which normally would start at  a multimillion dollar ICO is owned by a majority of monkeys who barely discern between a good project and their own balls. Most are newbies, most NEVER used a wallet!, most simply don't understand the idea of buying and holding just squeezing 30% pumps and then FUD-ing the shit out of it and dumping, it drives me nuts.

Please any long term investors please have a look into XBY and help my sanity. I can't deal with .1btc pump and dumpers anymore!!!!!!!!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1864397.0

bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 03:23:59 AM

It's a shit ICO with the worst names I have ever seen in crypto:

XtraBYtes
STaTiC - Services, Transactions and Trusted in Cointrol nodes
VITALS - Virtual Information Transmission ALigning STaTiCs
PULSE - Ping Unified LEdger Synchronization Equalizer

I fail to see how PoSign is any different from PoS.

It should be dead and burried, there's no point trying to sugarcoat shit, it's still shit.

And if the tech is really that good it should be forked/relaunched with a proper initial distribution, eg. not ICO.

Not your keys, not your coins!
realistic1 (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 03:27:15 AM
Last edit: June 07, 2017, 03:45:04 AM by realistic1

XtraBYtes

It should be dead and burried, there's no point trying to sugarcoat shit, it's still shit.

And if the tech is really that good it should be forked/relaunched with a proper initial distribution, eg. not ICO.

Shit even Legendary status doesn't rule out stupidity. You really are criticising a project cause of the names? Your username is Bathrobhero...lol

POS is nothing like POSign, there is no staking for one. Its so different that you not seeing that makes me think you MUST be stupid.

If you read more and don't jump in with stupid comments you will know the the distribution was great....is this just high level FUD?

*I see you are just a miner who wants the world to return to circa 2010. sorry. Mining is wasteful and stupid and worse still unsafe. XbtraBYtes solves those flaws. And asking for a refork so you can mine the shit out of it is about as complementary a thing as you could say and clearly shows your true intentions.
Ribbetlover

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 03:49:44 AM

This coin is going to blow a hole in Coinmarketcap and really shake things up in the crypto world. I invested half of my stash when I found it, this BTC, ETH, and NEM are my major holdings.

I don't agree with the OP, at least half of investors know exactly whats going on thats what the slack already is heading toward a 1000 members, people just like cheap coins thats all.

dissident

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 03:53:13 AM
Last edit: June 07, 2017, 04:08:11 AM by dissident

Op's text

I get it's significance.  The coins I own I try to buy for the tech first and the pump second but I won't lie I target low market cap coins before the big ones.   Why even make this thread unless you yourself are trying to pump it?  Xtrabytes and Pascal coin have some unique tech.  NEM as well.... NEM is ahead of the game when it comes to scalabity but it's already number 4.

I admit now that there's less bargains I've strayed to other coins that are nothing new but just have active developers with vision... VIA is litecoin on steroids.   Bitbay is just interesting. etc.

Xtrabytes needs the static chain operating before they submit for bittrex in my opinion.   I also don't like their recent emphasis on rewarding the whales with static nodes who got in early by charging 100,000 XBY for a new node.  I would issue 500 new 250k nodes, charge 10k for each one, with that money she going to the devs.  These early node holders have already made a lot... They don't need more.

As for this being an ICO, there was plenty of opportunities for anyone to buy at literally 10 sats or less, so that's people's own fault if it was under their radar.   Anyone could have bought millions of XEM for almost nothing for the longest time as well.
realistic1 (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 03:59:02 AM

Cause of reasons i stated. I just want more serious investors so the price is based on real tech and not hype. I would take a lower price for real vol and serious discussion of the project any day. All this will happen anyway im just not enjoying the coin in hands of unsteady scammy people. Its that so hard to believe?

Im not against a price rise infact im kind of calling for one from real vol investors and no zero volume hames on yobit. Its fucking boring for one.
bathrobehero
Legendary

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 04:04:40 AM

Shit even Legendary status doesn't rule out stupidity. You really are criticising a project cause of the names?

POS is nothing like POSign, there is no staking for one. Its so different that you not seeing that makes me think you MUST be stupid.

If you read more and don't jump in with stupid comments you will know the the distribution was great....is this just high level FUD?

*I see you are just a miner who wants the world to return to circa 2010. sorry. Mining is wasteful and stupid and worse still unsafe. XbtraBYtes solves those flaws. And asking for a refork so you can mine the shit out of it is about as complementary a thing as you could say and clearly shows your true intentions.

Naming/branding is important. Staking with 0 reward blocks exists, so does masternodes so I still don't see the difference. Especially since nodes are giving rewards (SHOCK) just like PoS/masternodes systems.
I didn't see any whitepaper explaining the differences in detail.

ICO and great initial distribution is an oxymoron. No coin which started with an ICO and without a PoW period has decent initial distribution. ICO buyers and miners are two vastly different groups of people, there's barely any overlap.

Mining might be wasteful, but less and less so with the rapid expansion of cheap renewable electricity but at least it's stable and not fake like creating all the coins out of thin air for free and attibuting it fake value and selling them (aka ICO).

Dash is being attacked to this day because of it's instamine period, this coin will forever stink of being an ICO shitcoin and rightfully so.

Speaking about clear intentions, you made this thread in an attempt to pump this coin and increase the value of your 'investment'. Your whole comment history is about shilling for this coin.

dissident

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 04:10:29 AM

Branding is important. I tried to get them to rename Pascal coin to Pask with little interest.   Their coin would be Pask, the symbol would be PASC, and the accounts Pasa.  Would be much better than that archic name they're using.

With that said, I love the name Xtrabytes.
realistic1 (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 04:10:48 AM

Shit even Legendary status doesn't rule out stupidity. You really are criticising a project cause of the names?

Naming/branding is important. Staking with 0 reward blocks exists, so does masternodes so I still don't see the difference. Especially since nodes are giving rewards (SHOCK) just like PoS/masternodes systems.
I didn't see any whitepaper explaining the differences in detail.

ICO and great initial distribution is an oxymoron. No coin which started with an ICO and without a PoW period has decent initial distribution. ICO buyers and miners are two vastly different groups of people, there's barely any overlap.

Mining might be wasteful, but less and less so with the rapid expansion of cheap renewable electricity but at least it's stable and not fake like creating all the coins out of thin air for free and attibuting it fake value and selling them (aka ICO).

Dash is being attacked to this day because of it's instamine period, this coin will forever stink of being an ICO shitcoin and rightfully so.

Speaking about clear intentions, you made this thread in an attempt to pump this coin and increase the value of your 'investment'. Your whole comment history is about shilling for this coin.

Shilling as in loving it? Guilty as charged. I think you cant have a balanced convo you are so blinkered in your focus on mining and anti ico you dismiss basically all the newest and biggest projects in crypto...its silly.

Nodes will collect some fees.  The plan is to develop a dev fund from them due to having no premine. There is no staking. How can you compare these static nodes to masternodes they arent even in same ballpark.
Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 04:12:16 AM

Agreed, it's a total shilljob but he's right.  Crypto is infested with fucking morons, but OP obviously been near a reflective surface lately.   Anyone who thinks they're developing something better than bitcoin is suffering from the same syndrome as the suckers who are just riding along for the p&d.
Ribbetlover

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 04:14:02 AM

Branding is important. I tried to get them to rename Pascal coin to Pask with little interest.   Their coin would be Pask, the symbol would be PASC, and the accounts Pasa.  Would be much better than that archic name they're using.

I think the worst names in Crypto are in the top 10 coins. Walking into a shop and asking for some etherurem, or some NEM or some Ripple. lololol All crypto names are stupid!!! Xtrabytes is no better or worse.
stealth.money

Activity: 561
Merit: 255

Going stealthy

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 04:14:15 AM

XtraBYtes

I agreed, the name suggested this creator is a moron and probably in some kind of gang or gang bang.

dissident

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 04:15:19 AM

Agreed, it's a total shilljob but he's right.  Crypto is infested with fucking morons, but OP obviously been near a reflective surface lately.   Anyone who thinks they're developing something better than bitcoin is suffering from the same syndrome as the suckers who are just riding along for the p&d.

Says the person shilling for yet another cloud storage coin and an ICO at that.   Yeah I know, I have a worthless coin in my sig :p
Ribbetlover

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 04:17:00 AM

Looks like FUD comes in many levels and forms. Any of you long tremors actually looked at the tech of XtraBYtes????Its completely revolutionary. Solves the chance of a 51% attack for goodness sake! lol   How can a serious investor say that something that does that is shit?
dissident

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 04:17:14 AM

I think the worst names in Crypto are in the top 10 coins. Walking into a shop and asking for some etherurem, or some NEM or some Ripple. lololol All crypto names are stupid!!! Xtrabytes is no better or worse.

Of all the names to call a coin I always liked Ripple, I will say that.

Ribbetlover

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 04:19:25 AM

Agreed, it's a total shilljob but he's right.  Crypto is infested with fucking morons, but OP obviously been near a reflective surface lately.   Anyone who thinks they're developing something better than bitcoin is suffering from the same syndrome as the suckers who are just riding along for the p&d.

Says the person shilling for yet another cloud storage coin and an ICO at that.   Yeah I know, I have a worthless coin in my sig :p

Storj actually is having 2 ICO's and still is a clusterfuck that XBY is solving with its first application of storage.lol  Only competitor to XBY for storage is SIA and they are a one trick pony. XBY will have so much more including smart contracts etc.
Grimshaw

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 04:19:59 AM

XtraBYtes

I have to agree, and the fact that it shares a ticker symbol with a well-known scam ICO from January and the devs admit that they're just re-using coins from that scam ICO is an extremely bad thing for their image, even in the unlikely case the tech was as good as they say.
Ribbetlover

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 04:23:23 AM

XtraBYtes

I have to agree, and the fact that it shares a ticker symbol with a well-known scam ICO from January and the devs admit that they're just re-using coins from that scam ICO is an extremely bad thing for their image, even in the unlikely case the tech was as good as they say.

LIES LIES LIES. The coin yes is resurrected by a couple of investors in BITMOX who got scammed. They did so to fork and recover funds for those scammed, so they had to keep the ticker and also thats why they did an ok job turning the ticker into a decent enough name. I mean what would you do with XBY for a coin name? I think they did a good job in the circumstances.

Also after trying to clean up the scam code and build his tech on top of it, gave up cause it was so shit. So now a new coded coin has been launched that is now mirroring the old shitcoin which will be taken away. Keep to the truth guys.

Kind of sad the backstory gets twisted to attack the project when actually the backstory is one of integrity and selflessness as the developer Borzalon doesn't even own much of the coin. He could of made a big ICO and raked in a few million but choose to help investors and use them as starting point for his new project. I'm an OK guy but I defeinetly would do an ICO and make a ton if I was him.
Grimshaw

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 04:32:16 AM
Last edit: June 07, 2017, 04:45:00 AM by Grimshaw

They did so to fork and recover funds for those scammed
i.e. they want to recoup their loss that they had on the scamcoin by passing their bags off to another series of "investors"

Also after trying to clean up the scam code and build his tech on top of it, gave up cause it was so shit. So now a new coded coin has been launched that is now mirroring the old shitcoin which will be taken away. Keep to the truth guys.
So why shill the current ticker symbol coin XBY now instead of waiting until the new coded coin is ready to go? This is why it smells like bullshit, the anatomy of a scam is that there's always some goalpost moving, some moving target of a goal that constantly changes to 2 months out and that investors should just wait, buy more coins and not question the current underlying technology.

Also, there's still no whitepaper.
bathrobehero
Legendary

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 04:37:30 AM

Shilling as in loving it? Guilty as charged. I think you cant have a balanced convo you are so blinkered in your focus on mining and anti ico you dismiss basically all the newest and biggest projects in crypto...its silly.

Nodes will collect some fees.  The plan is to develop a dev fund from them due to having no premine. There is no staking. How can you compare these static nodes to masternodes they arent even in same ballpark.

I can lead a balanced conversation, I just have a higher standard of what constitutes a decent coin.

How can they not be in the same ballpark when even the fucking roadmap says "STaTiC Nodes (master nodes)".

There's zero explonation of what makes PoSign and STaTiC nodes any different than typical staking and masternodes. There's no whitepaper explaining the difference, you're just calling people stupid who couldn't see what you yourself can't explain.

Also, the coin is advertised with No Premine which is simply and absolutely not true. You can't have an ICO without premining the coins.

I see it has a 100 XBY transaction fee so if the same amount of transactions were going through the network as for Bitcoin, then ~10% of the total supply would change hands DAILY as transaction fees so there are already scalability issues there.

And it uses the word mining, while there's no mining going on whatsoever ("STaTiC Node PoSign mining").

And even the devs don't advise investing in the coin and clearly states that it's EXPERIMENTAL.

The coin went from 1 satoshi to 700+ and the devs need funds? Yeah, they surely didn't buy bags of it before resurrecting the coin. /s

This coin smells worse than pigshit on a sunny day.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: