Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 06:03:29 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The biggest thing in crypto is owned by morons!!  (Read 2516 times)
realistic1 (OP)

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 04:53:16 AM

Shilling as in loving it? Guilty as charged. I think you cant have a balanced convo you are so blinkered in your focus on mining and anti ico you dismiss basically all the newest and biggest projects in crypto...its silly.

Nodes will collect some fees.  The plan is to develop a dev fund from them due to having no premine. There is no staking. How can you compare these static nodes to masternodes they arent even in same ballpark.

I can lead a balanced conversation, I just have a higher standard of what constitutes a decent coin.

How can they not be in the same ballpark when even the fucking roadmap says "STaTiC Nodes (master nodes)".

There's zero explonation of what makes PoSign and STaTiC nodes any different than typical staking and masternodes. There's no whitepaper explaining the difference, you're just calling people stupid who couldn't see what you yourself can't explain.

Also, the coin is advertised with No Premine which is simply and absolutely not true. You can't have an ICO without premining the coins.

I see it has a 100 XBY transaction fee so if the same amount of transactions were going through the network as for Bitcoin, then ~10% of the total supply would change hands DAILY as transaction fees so there are already scalability issues there.

And it uses the word mining, while there's no mining going on whatsoever ("STaTiC Node PoSign mining").

And even the devs don't advise investing in the coin and clearly states that it's EXPERIMENTAL.

The coin went from 1 satoshi to 700+ and the devs need funds? Yeah, they surely didn't buy bags of it before resurrecting the coin. /s

This coin smells worse than pigshit on a sunny day.

Look I don't know where to start with you. Its like I have to re-explain the entire project every post. I'll give just a few of your errors cause I can't be fucked with you.

-There was a scam ICO, as investors along with others the developers didn't receive the BTC they just had their personal stake in the scam ICO, so no there is no Premine for the developers. I wish you would look more deeply that coming out with assumptions.

Static nodes are hardwired into the block and are signed, this means instead of one random node creating consensus ALL the Static nodes conform or reject a block. Its does this rapidly cause the consensus doesn't come from the nodes but from another layer onto called Chords which is a virtual P2P protocol thats conforms blocks from completely transactions. The nodes are offline and actually hold no funds so even if hacked which is impossible an attacked would have no monetary benefit to do so. THIS is not in same ballpark as fucking master nodes!

- The coins sat on exchanges for ages with no one buying it. I personally when I saw the tech plans grabbed cheap at around 40 sats. No real buying happened at 1-20 sats anyway just a few million coins. The price has been really low for weeks around 1m market cap so no one can complain about opportunity to buy cheap, just like any mining coin. Remember none of this was planned but simply the developers tracked by a scam making something good out of it. You can look for the negative in that but that probably reflects more on you than them.

-Yes the developers as we are still in development peroid warn people this is experimental? How is that scammy and not honest and reflecting their integrity? You guys are such weirdos. A developer hides risks you call a scam, if a developer is upfront and honest you call a scam!!! for fucks sake...

-The transaction fees is high so we can build up some funds, The nodes will earn fees and will also receives rewards from the storage and other services built upon the coin. They have voted to donate most of the fees for now to the dev fund. This coin is all about community and all work is currently volunteer.

-If you now know the project is literally weeks old you should understand a white paper is just not possible now and the tech must be focus. Whitepaper will come. Also the developer is Deaf and is Hungarian with low level English so communication has to come through another member of the community. Its more cumbersome than other projects in that regard. Anyway we have had a lot of information on how the tech will work as much as many projects white papers. anyway it will come we are weeks old and already growing like wildfire.

Sorry I can't be bothered with you anymore. Your questions are ones of someone that hasn't even bothered to read up on the project but has assumed its a scam from faulty facts so why should I bother with you.
Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 05:19:45 AM

Agreed, it's a total shilljob but he's right.  Crypto is infested with fucking morons, but OP obviously been near a reflective surface lately.   Anyone who thinks they're developing something better than bitcoin is suffering from the same syndrome as the suckers who are just riding along for the p&d.

Says the person shilling for yet another cloud storage coin and an ICO at that.   Yeah I know, I have a worthless coin in my sig :p
I am renting out my signature space; that isn't shilling by a long shot.  This topic is a pump and dump attempt masquerading as a rant against retards.  But I wish you luck.
realistic1 (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 05:30:45 AM

Agreed, it's a total shilljob but he's right.  Crypto is infested with fucking morons, but OP obviously been near a reflective surface lately.   Anyone who thinks they're developing something better than bitcoin is suffering from the same syndrome as the suckers who are just riding along for the p&d.

Says the person shilling for yet another cloud storage coin and an ICO at that.   Yeah I know, I have a worthless coin in my sig :p
I am renting out my signature space; that isn't shilling by a long shot.  This topic is a pump and dump attempt masquerading as a rant against retards.  But I wish you luck.

How is a coin with this chart a pump and dump? Consistently XBY gets the largest volume on Yobit.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/xtrabytes/

By the way the actual definition of a Shill is someone promoting something they don't really believe in. So yes your Signature does make you a shill by definition. I'm not a shill cause I believe in what I talk and am invested accordingly. This thread is not masquerading as anything its bluntly stating its objective. I never said I'm not promoting the coin, in fact I thought that was my whole point of posting? I want big smart whale investors who understand the crypto world to see this project not just low life pumpers...if I wanted a pumpers then its already got tones of them!. I'm not sure you are my target market audience.  Cheesy
bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 06:12:28 AM

Look I don't know where to start with you. Its like I have to re-explain the entire project every post. I'll give just a few of your errors cause I can't be fucked with you.

-There was a scam ICO, as investors along with others the developers didn't receive the BTC they just had their personal stake in the scam ICO, so no there is no Premine for the developers. I wish you would look more deeply that coming out with assumptions.

Static nodes are hardwired into the block and are signed, this means instead of one random node creating consensus ALL the Static nodes conform or reject a block. Its does this rapidly cause the consensus doesn't come from the nodes but from another layer onto called Chords which is a virtual P2P protocol thats conforms blocks from completely transactions. The nodes are offline and actually hold no funds so even if hacked which is impossible an attacked would have no monetary benefit to do so. THIS is not in same ballpark as fucking master nodes!

- The coins sat on exchanges for ages with no one buying it. I personally when I saw the tech plans grabbed cheap at around 40 sats. No real buying happened at 1-20 sats anyway just a few million coins. The price has been really low for weeks around 1m market cap so no one can complain about opportunity to buy cheap, just like any mining coin. Remember none of this was planned but simply the developers tracked by a scam making something good out of it. You can look for the negative in that but that probably reflects more on you than them.

-Yes the developers as we are still in development peroid warn people this is experimental? How is that scammy and not honest and reflecting their integrity? You guys are such weirdos. A developer hides risks you call a scam, if a developer is upfront and honest you call a scam!!! for fucks sake...

-The transaction fees is high so we can build up some funds, The nodes will earn fees and will also receives rewards from the storage and other services built upon the coin. They have voted to donate most of the fees for now to the dev fund. This coin is all about community and all work is currently volunteer.

-If you now know the project is literally weeks old you should understand a white paper is just not possible now and the tech must be focus. Whitepaper will come. Also the developer is Deaf and is Hungarian with low level English so communication has to come through another member of the community. Its more cumbersome than other projects in that regard. Anyway we have had a lot of information on how the tech will work as much as many projects white papers. anyway it will come we are weeks old and already growing like wildfire.

Sorry I can't be bothered with you anymore. Your questions are ones of someone that hasn't even bothered to read up on the project but has assumed its a scam from faulty facts so why should I bother with you.

I never once called it a scam, I called it an ICO shitcoin. You can replace every bit of code of the source but as long as its dirty blockchain stays it'll smell. It's still a premined coin regardless if the current developers doesn't have any of the original premine. So it will be forever handicapped.

"The nodes are offline and actually hold no funds so even if hacked which is impossible an attacked would have no monetary benefit to do so." The exact same thing exists for masternodes; you have a masternode with 0 balance and a control wallet with the funds.

So currently each transaction costs $3.15 meaning it won't have any real world use anytime soon nor does it attracts new people to invest.

Not your keys, not your coins!
realistic1 (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 06:56:10 AM

I never once called it a scam, I called it an ICO shitcoin. You can replace every bit of code of the source but as long as its dirty blockchain stays it'll smell. It's still a premined coin regardless if the current developers doesn't have any of the original premine. So it will be forever handicapped.

"The nodes are offline and actually hold no funds so even if hacked which is impossible an attacked would have no monetary benefit to do so." The exact same thing exists for masternodes; you have a masternode with 0 balance and a control wallet with the funds.

So currently each transaction costs $3.15 meaning it won't have any real world use anytime soon nor does it attracts new people to invest.

I already fucking said the old ico scam coin will be taken away once transactions are mirrored....the genesis block of new code has already been launched are you trying ti be stupid? Saying a.coin smells is childish. The fee will be scaled later we are keeping it high for now to help build a dev fund. Look move along you dont have anything intelligent to say. statics do not operate in the same way as masternodes. For one thing you cant get rid of a static hence the name.  Im thinking you protest too much and probably are just fudding. I made this thread to involve less fuckwits.....seems ive attracted even more.
Buyingallcoinsz

Activity: 392
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 09:23:15 AM

What a useless personal attack thread this has become
realistic1 (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 10:10:35 AM

If people get a chance to hear about xby and research themselves i think its very useful. I found xby from a similar thread on here. Because its not an ICO many dont hear about xby. Only yobit users mainly.

Fatoshi

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 05:04:46 PM

Well I have owned and sold it for the past month!!! And I can tell you i'm no moron. lol This coin rocks!!!
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 10:14:57 PM

This is not in defense of the coin or of the opinions of bathrobehero, just a statement of a fact that you have to understand and work with when trying to market a coin/service, especially in a place like this forum
mrayazgul

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 10:17:54 PM

This is not in defense of the coin or of the opinions of bathrobehero, just a statement of a fact that you have to understand and work with when trying to market a coin/service, especially in a place like this forum

The poster likely never gave the other thread more than a one minute look and poke.  That is the single chance that you get to push the coin or whatever you post here.
Viper1

Activity: 686
Merit: 320

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 06:31:16 AM

I love watching people who aren't technical defend some coin when there isn't even a white paper for it. There are so many potential attack vectors for this coin it's not even funny and it's also centralized. And yet they'll defend it like it's the savior of cryptocurrency when there is NO damn white paper and NO peer review by actual experts in the field. Just go look at the history of the main dev on the coin. He is definitely no expert at crypto. I've said in the past I'd wait to pass judgment on the coin until there's a white paper but listening to these shills flog this coin is just highly irritating.

BTC: 1F8yJqgjeFyX1SX6KJmqYtHiHXJA89ENNT
LTC: LYAEPQeDDM7Y4jbUH2AwhBmkzThAGecNBV
DOGE: DSUsCCdt98PcNgUkFHLDFdQXmPrQBEqXu9
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 03:03:04 PM

He formed a quick opinion, right or wrong, based a handful of phrases, posts, images and whatever.  The thread i 104 pages long, this makes it even more intense.
bathrobehero
Legendary

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 04:42:25 PM

I asked several questions and got no answers and when I pointed out facts (like ICO = premine or that it's a terrible investment) I got called stupid without explanation.

I certainly not going to read the whole thread and there's no whitepaper but based on the ANN thread, none of my claims were incorrect as far as I can see.

jennywhzz

Activity: 415
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 10:58:37 PM

Your future investors, buyers or whatever are going to follow much the same process that the other poster did and quickly make up their minds, based almost always on 99% opinion based, rumor based, emotion based action. 
bathrobehero
Legendary

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 11:21:46 PM

Your future investors, buyers or whatever are going to follow much the same process that the other poster did and quickly make up their minds, based almost always on 99% opinion based, rumor based, emotion based action. 

I guess facts only have 1% relevance in your book...

BEWARE of this coin!

It is a scam built on top of a scam. (Kind of genius actually.)

This coin has a troll army of shillers who will attack anyone who has doubts or questions. Check the Ann thread, it's always the
same newbies who push this scam. I haven't seen an Ann thread with such bad vibes before. They're all snake oil sellers.

The "dev" was involved with a number of scam coins and has almost no commits on github.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/6g9gez/long_read_but_a_must_before_investing_in_xby_be/

Yes, and this whole thread along with OP is another example of proving your point.

jennywhzz

Activity: 415
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 04:29:28 PM

Whether this guys opinion about your announcement is correct or not, you have to, beyond all else, understand that almost every visit to a business, website, thread or anything is decided yea or nay within that first thirty seconds, based not on facts, but on human nature.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: