Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:24:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Before you use COINPAYMENTS.NET to store your Coins you need to read this  (Read 983 times)
wizziweb (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 06:33:06 AM

I have been using Coinpayments.net for a while to store my coins and didn't think much of the company's reputation because I did not store a lot of coins then at the time. Recently, I started trading huge volumes of crypto currencies and I chose them as one of my wallets because they offered the option to store a variety of altcoins. BUT THIS IS THE BIGGEST MISTAKE OF MY TRADING LIFE. I have 37,000 plus Ripple in my wallet. Everything was fine until i tired to withdraw my balance. Coinpayments.net has my withdrawal PENDING for almost 2 days and are not responding to support tickets.  

https://image.prntscr.com/image/6bd4f124f0234d56b552995baed1ec35.png

https://image.prntscr.com/image/63d2203c3ae04adcb5486ba1dc499043.png

I thought they were supposed to be a wallet company where you store your money and if you needed to transfer it, the money will be available to transfer immediately. But it now appears this is not what they do. For some reason customer balance is not available all the time. Probably being used to trade by moving it from one altcoin to another. This means it's possible for this company to loose all their money. At the moment, I don't think Coinpayments have that much XRP in reserve hence the pending withdrawal. I hope i am wrong and that there is another explanation for this. Is any other person experiencing this issue as of 7th June 2017?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SimmonenY

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 07:08:51 AM

Looks like a scam.
unusvita

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:45:13 AM

I have been using Coinpayments.net for a while to store my coins and didn't think much of the company's reputation because I did not store a lot of coins then at the time. Recently, I started trading huge volumes of crypto currencies and I chose them as one of my wallets because they offered the option to store a variety of altcoins. BUT THIS IS THE BIGGEST MISTAKE OF MY TRADING LIFE. I have 37,000 plus Ripple in my wallet. Everything was fine until i tired to withdraw my balance. Coinpayments.net has my withdrawal PENDING for almost 2 days and are not responding to support tickets.  

https://image.prntscr.com/image/6bd4f124f0234d56b552995baed1ec35.png

https://image.prntscr.com/image/63d2203c3ae04adcb5486ba1dc499043.png

I thought they were supposed to be a wallet company where you store your money and if you needed to transfer it, the money will be available to transfer immediately. But it now appears this is not what they do. For some reason customer balance is not available all the time. Probably being used to trade by moving it from one altcoin to another. This means it's possible for this company to loose all their money. At the moment, I don't think Coinpayments have that much XRP in reserve hence the pending withdrawal. I hope i am wrong and that there is another explanation for this. Is any other person experiencing this issue as of 7th June 2017?

I see this is an old post but has it worked for you since then?? I am having trouble sending my xrp into my ripple wallet from coinpayments as well. It automatically cancels the transaction. 
BitsofTwits

Activity: 31

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:09:01 PM

To all our valued users,

After a long and arduous 6 months, our team at CoinPayments is proud to announce completion of the reimbursement for all stolen Ripple (XRP) coins from the unfortunate incident of June 5th, 2017. We have remained dedicated to our initial statement and compensated all users in full for their losses in XRP balance. We have completed a complex back-end rebuild including multiple new safety measures and protocols to ensure this issue never occurs again. CoinPayments is committed to setting precedence and prosecuting individuals to full extent of the law for abusing our services. We continue to work diligently with the Royal Canadian Mounted Police along with international authorities in France, the Netherlands, Russia and other cooperating countries to complete the long and tedious prosecution of all perpetrators who didn’t return the stolen funds. We will update the community once arrests are made and prosecution is completed.

We are excited to move forward with integrity and transparency and greatly appreciate all of your patience and support throughout this process.

Happy holidays!

Sincerely,
Your team at CoinPayments Inc.

iboibo1281

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:52:04 PM
Last edit: July 05, 2018, 12:32:01 AM by iboibo1281

I particpated in CPS coin airdrop and I received 100CPS coins
after that I received 200 CPS for referals.
today I opened my my #coinpayments app wallet, 100 of my 300 CPS COINS transfers to the airdrop address.
Did anyone have the same or anyone has the answer of this
transfare ID is CTCG6YKQGJP3VYRMUP5CU420DD
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:37:27 AM

I particpated in CPS coin airdrop and I received 100CPS coins
after that I received 200 CPS for referals.
today I opened my my #coinpayments app wallet, 100 of my 300 CPS COINS transfers to the airdrop address.
Did anyone have the same or anyone has the answer of this
transfare ID is CTCG6YKQGJP3VYRMUP5CU420DD

Airdrops of their coins has nothing to do with their client's coins.

🖤😏
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: