Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:08:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help with mining 5% profit share  (Read 1269 times)
Honducrypto (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 06:41:41 AM

Hello guys,

I am new to space.

Want to start mining budget 10-15k for a rig but don't know where to start.  Am willing to profit share 5% for first 6 months if someone can help with hardware selection, number crunching and initial setup.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
unholycactus
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1023

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2017, 01:54:25 AM

Profitability in the mining world is greatly affected by your electricity price ($/kWh).
This is the first thing you should check, anything above 0.07 $/kWh will be troublesome.

It also affects your choice of miner, the cheaper electricity is, the less efficient your miner can be.
italianMiner72

Activity: 910
Merit: 511

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 12:52:42 PM

Hello guys,

I am new to space.

Want to start mining budget 10-15k for a rig but don't know where to start.  Am willing to profit share 5% for first 6 months if someone can help with hardware selection, number crunching and initial setup.

i suggest you to do some Excel with your hash power, the relative daily income and the difficulty grouth.
some good point of stard could be this silte
https://www.coinwarz.com/cryptocurrency
uncheck all except your algo (i suppose SHA-256)
then do some test with your hashing power and electricity cost.
if you want, you can add a moving average of difficulty increase:
check here
https://bitcoinwisdom.com/bitcoin/difficulty

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
bets21

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 06:42:49 AM

what mining ? if you mining bitcoin its waste time right now
Lieldoryn

Activity: 630
Merit: 272

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 11:12:19 AM

Hello guys,

I am new to space.

I think you need to go to YouTube and look for videos with a detailed description of mining. There you can join a channel and contact the author. I am sure that he will not give you detailed instructions as to its readers absolutely free.
radenbachtyar

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 10:19:41 AM

I suggest you to find a way from the media like google there there may already be a way to start the mining mine you mean and I suggest also on you tube also may have the ways  Smiley
Jincun1988

Activity: 103

My contact Telegram https://t.me/kakalot1109

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 12:58:39 AM

I think you need to go to YouTube and look for videos with a detailed description of mining or search on google for that.
On there have all something about mining and they tell about how much get profit each!

Thanks!

VBA Instantly Verification $8.
Paypal USA Account come with VCC+Bank Account (Verified) $15
Office 2016 Plus Pro Key $5

Telegram https://t.me/kakalot1109
YabaDabaDoo

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 03:43:29 PM

I recently started with mining, have a few miners running at home now and looking to host the rest.  I already learned a lot of lessons of importing miners, setting them up at home and now working on getting hosting (not as easy as it sounds).  My overall budget is very similar to yours and you can learn from what I learned & also from my mistakes.  PM me if interested.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: