Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 02:46:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: XRP doesn`t have any good news for price?  (Read 1005 times)
leveler (OP)

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 08:25:03 AM

XRP doesn`t have any good news for price?

almost altcoin is going up today but xrp is still going down today.

If XRP doesn`t have any big news, XRP will be dead.
Dennoo

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

-

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 08:33:25 AM

Watch how much supply xrp has, its hard to get pumped as big as other coins. Xrp is longterm.
talikila

Activity: 255
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 08:37:35 AM

if you bought this coin then you must sell it now . It's going to decrease deeply starting from now.
You can re-buy xrp when it can reach at 5000 or 6000 sats . Just keep bitcoin and ETH now.
guadalahara

Activity: 113

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 09:30:43 AM

Nah bruh, if you read Twitter Gurus, the great retards minds who draw meme lines on charts and post Wall Street pics to commemorate their gainz, you will quickly learn that XRP IS DA BEST COIN. Why?

I don't know, who cares. It's not a scam coin - DA BANKZ WILL USE IT. That's a good one. Also, if you repeat your wishful thinking price (WTP as we experts call it) it will materialize.

Let me explain how it works.

- you go on Twatter and you see some Crypto Guru posting Wall Street Di Caprio pics, charts with meme lines
- wow he must be expert
- nothing to do with unprecedented bull run in cryto, it's all cold hard knowledge, it's not a matter of "1 out of 10 predictions should come true"
- you buy Coin X at 123 sats off the Twatter hype
- you wish for it to POMP
- it doesn't POMP
- you wait
- the price tanks to, for example 80 sats
- you start reading tweets "it will correct before the MOON"
- HODL
- MOON
- HODL
- WALL STREET
- HODL
- days pass by and it still doesn't move

What do you do next?

You say to yourself "200 sats is realistic, but 400 sats would be better".

And then you wait.

You then become the Crypto Master.

Just kiddin, XRP will moon again, hodl, I got top secret info, $1 before July, $10 by the end of the year, BELIEVE ME.

vlad06

Activity: 537
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 11:05:05 AM

Nah bruh, if you read Twitter Gurus, the great retards minds who draw meme lines on charts and post Wall Street pics to commemorate their gainz, you will quickly learn that XRP IS DA BEST COIN. Why?

I don't know, who cares. It's not a scam coin - DA BANKZ WILL USE IT. That's a good one. Also, if you repeat your wishful thinking price (WTP as we experts call it) it will materialize.

Let me explain how it works.

- you go on Twatter and you see some Crypto Guru posting Wall Street Di Caprio pics, charts with meme lines
- wow he must be expert
- nothing to do with unprecedented bull run in cryto, it's all cold hard knowledge, it's not a matter of "1 out of 10 predictions should come true"
- you buy Coin X at 123 sats off the Twatter hype
- you wish for it to POMP
- it doesn't POMP
- you wait
- the price tanks to, for example 80 sats
- you start reading tweets "it will correct before the MOON"
- HODL
- MOON
- HODL
- WALL STREET
- HODL
- days pass by and it still doesn't move

What do you do next?

You say to yourself "200 sats is realistic, but 400 sats would be better".

And then you wait.

You then become the Crypto Master.

Just kiddin, XRP will moon again, hodl, I got top secret info, $1 before July, $10 by the end of the year, BELIEVE ME.

$1 is not happening.
pizamoi

Activity: 105

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 12:44:41 PM

XRP is a speculative coin its riding on news about the company behind XRP collaborating with banks but people don't realize that banks don't want the actual XRP. All it does is create an endless cycle of pump and dump for XRP which is bad for anyone hoping to actually invest.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 579

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 12:52:15 PM

... DA BANKZ WILL USE IT. That's a good one. Also, if you repeat your wishful thinking price (WTP as we experts call it) it will materialize.

so far DA BANKZ got in and learned the ropes and then left it high and dry to go ahead and implement their own chain based on what they learnt.
and also you can dream until the end of the world but some things won't come true just by dreaming. you need to work harder than that!

have you even checked the supply of Ripple lately Cheesy

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
charlescoin

Activity: 182
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 12:54:33 PM

XRP survives only on price because people only buy it on future hopes. As soon as the news dries up so does the coin, it will fall back to much less than its current worth because nothing can survive on news alone without fundamentals.
Djentriser

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 02:36:17 PM

When I read about XRP it was clear that there will be a lot of speculation around it. That is why I bought in the first couple of weeks. I will be dumping soon as I can't see where this project is going. It's one of many coins that relay on pump and dump but this one somehow managed to surface better that other shitcoins.
My advice will be play a little with the current hype but DO NOT INVEST! Good luck on the quick couple of bucks.

vsyc

Activity: 1037
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 03:49:02 PM

I would bet that your account will be dead much sooner than XRP itself.
vsyc

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 03:51:04 PM

When I read about XRP it was clear that there will be a lot of speculation around it. That is why I bought in the first couple of weeks. I will be dumping soon as I can't see where this project is going. It's one of many coins that relay on pump and dump but this one somehow managed to surface better that other shitcoins.
My advice will be play a little with the current hype but DO NOT INVEST! Good luck on the quick couple of bucks.

You just wrong person on giving advice, as there is different between investor and dumb trader, imho, you rather latter than former.
vsyc

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 03:52:15 PM

XRP survives only on price because people only buy it on future hopes. As soon as the news dries up so does the coin, it will fall back to much less than its current worth because nothing can survive on news alone without fundamentals.

You definitely will fail test on XRP/Ripple fundamentals!
vsyc

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 03:53:48 PM

... DA BANKZ WILL USE IT. That's a good one. Also, if you repeat your wishful thinking price (WTP as we experts call it) it will materialize.

so far DA BANKZ got in and learned the ropes and then left it high and dry to go ahead and implement their own chain based on what they learnt.
and also you can dream until the end of the world but some things won't come true just by dreaming. you need to work harder than that!

have you even checked the supply of Ripple lately Cheesy

Have you checked fundamentals before shouting about supply, though I would not expect from dumb trader to be more than lil troll.
vsyc

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 03:54:56 PM

XRP is a speculative coin its riding on news about the company behind XRP collaborating with banks but people don't realize that banks don't want the actual XRP. All it does is create an endless cycle of pump and dump for XRP which is bad for anyone hoping to actually invest.

You basically saying that banks do not want cost reduction by 66%, they want just 33%, imho another yet pathetic troll.
vsyc

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 03:55:30 PM

Who had patience to read up to here:

https://www.xrpchat.com/topic/6105-sbi-to-launch-another-market-other-than-sbi-virtual-currencies/
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 04:46:47 PM

If you believe in what Ripple is doing, and also that XRP is the best token for the network, then short-term fluctuations based on announcements are immaterial. It's a long-term hold.

I can't see that Ripple making or not making an announcement by a certain arbitrary short-term deadline means death of XRP. That doesn't make any sense at all.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: