Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 06:28:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin price analysis  (Read 1305 times)
Amine05 (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 09:03:37 AM

Bitcoin surged above the prior high without any real issue, touched $2900 and pulled back to the break-out level from around the first Fibonacci-extension at $2925. BTC is still on a buy signal with the short-term trend still being intact. The Fibonacci based targets for the current move are $3050 and $3260, with the prior swing ...
richsoon

Activity: 118
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 09:06:26 AM

I have found Fibonacci targets don't work very well for predicting bitcoin prices, the more relevant thing to follow are the big item news that lead it to pump a lot.
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1153

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 10:44:28 AM

Bitcoin price is unpredictable, even charts and analysis will have a hard time predicting its trend.  Though I object that the price surge has no real issue, the fact that there are really good news about bitcoin and countries accepting it is good enough reason for bitcoin price to increase rapidly especially if the current increase triggers FOMO to the investors.  The price increase when Japan accepted Bitcoin maybe one example that investors might think Bitcoin will increase in price when Australia starts accepting bitcoin as Japan did.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Amadues

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 12:48:42 PM

Bitcoin surged above the prior high without any real issue, touched $2900 and pulled back to the break-out level from around the first Fibonacci-extension at $2925. BTC is still on a buy signal with the short-term trend still being intact. The Fibonacci based targets for the current move are $3050 and $3260, with the prior swing ...

There  is a reason behind bitcoin’s continuous trend toward $3,500.. The current rise in bitcoin price is more stable than its previous price changes and it is looking for monthly support level. Monthly pivots  yield a resistance maximum  at around $5,800. Major rallies always happen  in this volatile cryptocurrency markets. For example, within the period of one week, the bitcoin price went from $1,700 to $2,700. It looks like a bigger correction as normal, but later  price stabilized at $2,200-2500 resistance levels. In overall, the value of BTC increased by 124 percent in 2017 and it will hit 3500$ after August Wink

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
'BTC MULTI-WALLET SOON'
▬▬▬▬ Download WHITEPAPER ▬▬▬▬

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

███▀▀
▐▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▐▌
███▄▄
▀▀███
▐▌▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌▌
▄▄███
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 01:07:09 PM

the possibility to increase the price is still great. We can see the bitcoin market is experiencing a positive impact, so do not worry about the price drop. Bitcoin markets always show a significant rise, declining just a few moments and do not be a panic sell. Wait for the price to rise, we all believe it will happen.
Zemangat

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 01:18:09 PM

I am not familiar with such analytical techniques, reading the market and so on makes me confused and difficult to sell or buy bitcoin at the right time. Which I know starting from last month bitcoin prices soaring ,, and this is a good time to sell some bitcoin I have. Maybe a few weeks bitcoin will continue to rise. That's my opinion
ktabb

Activity: 266
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 01:26:23 PM

This sounds reasonable to me, although I think it's important not to get too bogged down in a single form of technical analysis. Bitcoin definitely still has strong upward momentum and should continue to rise in the short term. That being said, I still think it is overpriced an will have a very large, major correction within several months.

angrybirdy

Activity: 1022
Merit: 276

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 01:33:12 PM

I think buying at this point is a lot more riskier compared to last week. Correct me if I'm wrong but last time I tried to join the hype, I left my guard down and it was not a happy ending. Learned my lesson.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 04:18:13 PM

I think buying at this point is a lot more riskier compared to last week. Correct me if I'm wrong but last time I tried to join the hype, I left my guard down and it was not a happy ending. Learned my lesson.

That is investing all about, there is a risk involve, and you can not predict the movement of bitcoin that is why it is pointless if you are engaging in with this hype without further securing your own money, because if we certainly just apply our knowledge in certain bitcoin movement we are not only predicting about the increase but the decrease too, and we can not predict if there would be a large selling gonna happen in the bitcoin market.
bicork

Activity: 334
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 04:34:13 PM

I have found Fibonacci targets don't work very well for predicting bitcoin prices, the more relevant thing to follow are the big item news that lead it to pump a lot.
Oh, and it seems to me that only Fibo is working. Patterns are not the good with no market history and high volatility. Thats why I like Fibo
angrybirdy

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 04:39:55 PM

That is investing all about, there is a risk involve, and you can not predict the movement of bitcoin that is why it is pointless if you are engaging in with this hype without further securing your own money, because if we certainly just apply our knowledge in certain bitcoin movement we are not only predicting about the increase but the decrease too, and we can not predict if there would be a large selling gonna happen in the bitcoin market.

Yes I know there are risks. What I said was the level of risk in buying btc now is greater. I personally can't predict but I just share inputs from others who call themselves analyst.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 05:03:24 PM

I am not familiar with such analytical techniques, reading the market and so on makes me confused and difficult to sell or buy bitcoin at the right time. Which I know starting from last month bitcoin prices soaring ,, and this is a good time to sell some bitcoin I have. Maybe a few weeks bitcoin will continue to rise. That's my opinion

You will be paying more if you will just base your speculations on gut-feel just like you have done now. It pays to learn how to read the market and be well informed.
djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 08:21:50 PM

You will be paying more if you will just base your speculations on gut-feel just like you have done now. It pays to learn how to read the market and be well informed.

Having enough informations from what you've read from the market articles will help you gather certain information, in order to get reference on the decisions you have. At a current price of today, it's been expected to reach at higher hit but suddenly there dumps happening by those long term holders that needed exchanging for their personal needs. If you buy now while price go down at a certain level and wait for several days can be profitable if you just monitor the price and sell when it obtains higher amount to be earned.
TravelMug

Activity: 2688
Merit: 854

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 09:17:17 PM

I'm not also into the details of reading the market trend. It so confusing. I try to used gut fell as well. But I said that this is not the correct way, so I started to learn and understand at least the basic of a graph and make my own conclusion. Yes, its purely speculative market, but it pays to seek knowledge and making your sound decision about the movement.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Panda Trump

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 09:23:23 PM

Fibonacci doesn't work.
You should like at logic.

More people use it -> Higher Bitcoin price

So, now more and more people are using it, so the price will rise even more, probably hitting $3500 by august, $3800 by september and soon after that either approach the 4k mark or drop a couple hundred bucks down.

agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 09:36:57 PM

Whatever technical analysis or chart readings applied in bitcoin price analysis that is happening now, it's good to see that price is climbing up in not a fast movement. It's good to see such movement since we can say that this is not all about a hype or trend. A slow rise that's continously happened in bitcoin happen is a normal activity of buy and sell.

Surely we can expect a rapid price increase again once $3,000 level reached.
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 10:56:32 PM

Despite all the evidence of the futility of technical analysis to predict the market behavior, I see that there are still people struggling to try to demonstrate their supposedly gross knowledge in this field.

All these calculations based on Fibonacci's ideas were a good attempt to find an orderly pattern in the midst of the apparent chaos of the markets, but it has never proven to be as accurate as many would presume. And I say this after almost ten years of trying it over and over in different trading models in the financial markets without consistent results based on Fibonacci, or markedly different from other models.
angrybirdy

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2017, 04:53:09 PM

Despite all the evidence of the futility of technical analysis to predict the market behavior, I see that there are still people struggling to try to demonstrate their supposedly gross knowledge in this field.

All these calculations based on Fibonacci's ideas were a good attempt to find an orderly pattern in the midst of the apparent chaos of the markets, but it has never proven to be as accurate as many would presume. And I say this after almost ten years of trying it over and over in different trading models in the financial markets without consistent results based on Fibonacci, or markedly different from other models.

Correct, if this is sure to work.(fibonacci) whatsoever, then a lot of people should have taken advantage. But unfortunately the market remains mysterious. We don't know when will a whale dump his load etc.

Other 'analyst' may have theories but you can't be very sure that they are not players of this up and down ride. They could be plausible and also misleading.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 05:16:10 PM

Who is we? I prefer to remain holding a conservative stance when it comes to the market that has increased significantly in a short period of time. Nothing goes only up in value -- sure, the demand keeps pushing the price forwards, but that doesn't mean we will not face difficult times that negatively affects the market. Don't forget that SegWit still isn't activated to give Bitcoin a massive boost -- all eyes are pointed at August for the UASF....
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3570
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 06:19:02 PM

Who is we? I prefer to remain holding a conservative stance when it comes to the market that has increased significantly in a short period of time. Nothing goes only up in value -- sure, the demand keeps pushing the price forwards, but that doesn't mean we will not face difficult times that negatively affects the market. Don't forget that SegWit still isn't activated to give Bitcoin a massive boost -- all eyes are pointed at August for the UASF....
Yes, there will not be any possibilities for any commodity to have only up or down all the times. But with respect to current scenario of bitcoin adoption rates and how new investor are coming in, I do not see any major corrections to occur even it may happen, quick bounce back will be inevitable. I guess bitcoin will have 10% growth for example and will have 2% fall back. It means it will satisfy the general economics principles of Nothing goes only up in value, yet will have huge value in quicker time.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: