Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:03:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitBar the Hero of Bitcoin and Hammer to The creation of new AlT-coins  (Read 3192 times)
TruCoin (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 03:23:48 AM

As Alt-coins ruin bitcoins value there is hope. BitBar has already gained the weight of the people. Btc holders can consolidate there massive digital wealth into BitBars thus not loosing anymore value from the current alt-coin market. Also i believe BitBar to have hammer danced on any alt-coins future. This is just my thoughts

spoid

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

bearded, drunk, fat, naked

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 03:25:16 AM

gotcha!

with great beard comes great liver. Reputation Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=195803.0
mr_right

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 03:26:58 AM

who cares about bitbar. join the crowd for cnc and junkcoin, where the developers are willing to share the riches vs. someone who mined 2500 in first day then drop the rate to about 30 per day.
zdarkazn

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 03:30:28 AM

who cares about bitbar. join the crowd for cnc and junkcoin, where the developers are willing to share the riches vs. someone who mined 2500 in first day then drop the rate to about 30 per day.

No one mined 2500 BTB on the first day, did you even look at the total number in circulation?
TruCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 03:31:31 AM

lies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TruCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 03:32:08 AM

there is barely 2000 BTB today

zdarkazn

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 03:37:19 AM

mr_right

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 03:39:46 AM

Oh yeah?

Mining started 5/2 13:56

http://btb.cryptocoinexplorer.com/chain/BitBar?hi=1

by 5/3 13:59, 4943 block mined and 2478 bars created

http://btb.cryptocoinexplorer.com/chain/BitBar?hi=4943

lies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
spoid

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

bearded, drunk, fat, naked

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 03:39:58 AM

wait, didn't junkcoin instantly give all their bonuses away to the early miners as a "bug"? Isn't that almost the same thing?

with great beard comes great liver. Reputation Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=195803.0
farlack
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 03:41:05 AM

As Alt-coins ruin bitcoins value there is hope. BitBar has already gained the weight of the people. Btc holders can consolidate there massive digital wealth into BitBars thus not loosing anymore value from the current alt-coin market. Also i believe BitBar to have hammer danced on any alt-coins future. This is just my thoughts

How if 1 bitbar is wirth 1 bitcoin then your bitbar is worth what ever bitcoin is..

Besides how long has bitbar been out like a day and people are paying 1.5btc for them?... seems scammy.
Liberty Payout

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 03:42:57 AM

You're pushing this crap way too hard. Stop.
GSnak

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 03:45:30 AM

No one mined 2500 BTB on the first day, did you even look at the total number in circulation?

I have 2499. Enjoy the crumbs, peasants.
mr_right

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 03:57:31 AM

not saying the rest of the recent flood of altcoin aren't pump&dump, but at least the generic public can get in the action... for a few weeks at least.

wait, didn't junkcoin instantly give all their bonuses away to the early miners as a "bug"? Isn't that almost the same thing?
TruCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 04:01:27 AM

if you believe in something there is no pushing to hard. its not for money because i barely have 2 BTB . The real 100% belief is something must be rare to a community that hops on bored a new alt-coin every other day but i am here for nothing els but BitBar. Bitcoin good great started the show. Litecoin ok everyone needs a Silver but Gold Bars something to smile about. I am just trying to bring passion to the people maby even some inspiration . Is that not why were are here to be different and stand for what we believe in?

mr_right

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 04:06:07 AM

or if you own 2500 of them

if you believe in something there is no pushing to hard. its not for money because i barely have 2 BTB . The real 100% belief is something must be rare to a community that hops on bored a new alt-coin every other day but i am here for nothing els but BitBar. Bitcoin good great started the show. Litecoin ok everyone needs a Silver but Gold Bars something to smile about. I am just trying to bring passion to the people maby even some inspiration . Is that not why were are here to be different and stand for what we believe in?
TruCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 04:08:57 AM

or if you own 2500 of them

i wish i would be picking out my private island in Jamaica..  Grin

Impaler

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 04:13:45 AM

Actually that would make you a tool.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
limbaugh
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 04:17:00 AM

You're investing in a BTB exchange and you are trying to say you don't have a dog in the fight. Your spamming is getting annoying.
IlbiStarz

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 04:19:50 AM

You seem to not understand that just because BitBar is scarce, it is not automatically valuable. If I make an altcoin that only has 1 coin total, does that mean it's worth 100000BTC? Of course not.

Also, BitBar is very scammy because it has a similar block reward to MinCoin. Did you know that over 2000 of the 2500 BTB were mined in the first day? All of those went to the developers that started mining immediately after they announced it and others that happened to jump on it in the first 3-6 hours. The reward halving is insanely unfair and only benefits the devs. Now each block is worth less than like 0.2BTB.  
TruCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 04:24:26 AM

You're investing in a BTB exchange and you are trying to say you don't have a dog in the fight. Your spamming is getting annoying.

ok thanks for your input but just because you don't like what i am saying does not make it spamming. True inspiration and belief in a currency i guess gets misconstrued for spamming alot around here.Thumbs up for positive thinking fella

Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  

Jump to: