Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:58:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: PIVX is really stupid  (Read 832 times)
outsider360 (OP)

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

Whatever Happens happens

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 11:31:27 AM

Its just pump and dump and endlessly repeats that same cycle fluctuating back down to 90 cents and then back up to $1.70. Like its purpose is dumb its literally just there to be pumped and dumped.

William C. Harris

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Charloz24

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 11:37:49 AM

Why be mad, you know what to do then, you know when to buy and then when to sell for a good profit and repeat...
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 11:53:09 AM

first of all you are describing all the altcoins that existed so far. they all get pump and dumped! either learn to use it to your own advantage and make money and get out, or stay away and enjoy a calm life.

secondly PIVX is not really stupid, it is the same as Dash without the premine. and as i said it is an altcoin like any other. so bring your expectations down and you will be fine.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
outsider360 (OP)

Whatever Happens happens

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 11:57:19 AM

first of all you are describing all the altcoins that existed so far. they all get pump and dumped! either learn to use it to your own advantage and make money and get out, or stay away and enjoy a calm life.

secondly PIVX is not really stupid, it is the same as Dash without the premine. and as i said it is an altcoin like any other. so bring your expectations down and you will be fine.

I do make money off of it you just buyit when it goes down to 90 cents and then sell it when it gets up to around 1.70,but thats the only purpose it serves, like I'm sorry PIVX technology will never actually be useful for anything.

William C. Harris
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 12:11:05 PM

I do make money off of it you just buyit when it goes down to 90 cents and then sell it when it gets up to around 1.70,but thats the only purpose it serves, like I'm sorry PIVX technology will never actually be useful for anything.
I do not understand if you are making money form it why you are mad ? BTW 90% of altcoins out there do not offer anything new and are only used to make money while trading so just enjoy that and be happy that you are on the wining end not the other way around  Wink
OrangeP

Activity: 358
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 12:20:07 PM

Its just pump and dump and endlessly repeats that same cycle fluctuating back down to 90 cents and then back up to $1.70. Like its purpose is dumb its literally just there to be pumped and dumped.

There are no double or triple tops. It will go  higher.

Hottest Coins: Decred, ZCoin, Waves
outsider360 (OP)

Whatever Happens happens

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 12:20:22 PM

I do not understand if you are making money form it why you are mad ? BTW 90% of altcoins out there do not offer anything new and are only used to make money while trading so just enjoy that and be happy that you are on the wining end not the other way around  Wink

Yeah moneys great but if all these yuppies would stop making stupid useless shit like litedoge, PIVX, and Fedorashare, actual useful cryptocurrency like Ethereum and Ripple would have way more room to actually grow and become the future of decentralized currency.

William C. Harris
justone123

Activity: 810
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 12:57:25 PM

I do not understand if you are making money form it why you are mad ? BTW 90% of altcoins out there do not offer anything new and are only used to make money while trading so just enjoy that and be happy that you are on the wining end not the other way around  Wink

Yeah moneys great but if all these yuppies would stop making stupid useless shit like litedoge, PIVX, and Fedorashare, actual useful cryptocurrency like Ethereum and Ripple would have way more room to actually grow and become the future of decentralized currency.

Just shows you don't know what you are talking about.

ripple is about as decentralized as paypal.
outsider360 (OP)

Whatever Happens happens

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 01:17:29 PM

ripple is about as decentralized as paypal.
[/quote]

PIVX is as about as useful as replacing your windsheild wiper fluid with root beer

William C. Harris
AleSergio

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 01:38:13 PM

PIVX is quiet useless coin and i dont get why its pumps always, there are much more bigger and better projects, with the same configuration as PIVX out there.

▄▄▄▄▄           
       ▄▄███████████▄▄     
   ▄▄███████████████████▄▄ 
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
████      ▀██▀  ▀██  ████████
████  ███   █    ██  ████████
████       █  ██  █  ████████
████  ███            ████████
████         █████        ███
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████▀▀ 
       ▀▀███████████▀▀     
            ▀▀▀▀▀           
.BUYANYLIGHT.

irwanjabryg

Activity: 980
Merit: 512

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 01:57:56 PM

What's going on with you, is not that good you can take profit several times. By installing orders and selling.
This is a bit strange.
irwanjabryg

Activity: 980
Merit: 512

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 02:03:33 PM

Why be mad, you know what to do then, you know when to buy and then when to sell for a good profit and repeat...
Maybe the profit target is not reached, very sorry unlike the PKB yesterday. Grin
bitcoinsay

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

Presale starts on 28th of April!

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 02:15:33 PM

Doesn't sound too safe to me. There is much speculation as speculation. How true, I don't know how wrong .

▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄██▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄██▄▄
▄████████▄     ▄████████▄
███████▀▀  ▄   ▄  ▀▀███████
██████▀  ▄█████████▄  ▀██████
██████  ▄█████████████▄  ██████
█████  █████████████████  █████
██████  █████████████████  ██████
█████  ███████████████████  █████
█████  ███████████████████  █████
████  ███████████████████  ████
▀▀█▀   ▀███████████████▀   ▀█▀▀
▄      ▀█████████████▀      ▄
█▄   ▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄   ▄█
▀  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████  ▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
               ▄▄▄
         ▄▄▄██████
   ▄▄▄███████▀████
▀█████████▀ ▄████
   ▀████▀ ▄██████
      ▀ ▄███████
        ██▀█████
        █   ▀██

▄▄▄▄
      ▄█████
      ███
    ▄▄███▄▄
    ███████
      ███
      ███
      ███
           ▄▄▄
 █▄       █████▄▀
 ███▄▄ ▄▄██████▀
  ▀█████████████
   █████████████
    ▀██████████
    ▄████████
▄▄████████▀▀

██▄     ▄██▄
 ████▄  ▄█████
 ███████████ █
 ██████████ ██
 █████████ ███
 ████▀███ ████
 ████  ▀ █████
 ▀███     ▀▀██
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 02:16:57 PM

There is nothing wrong with a coin being volatile. Almost every altcoin in exchanges moved the same way as PIVX. There go up and down like a rollercoaster.
This is why it is important not to chase a coin but to wait for a coin to come down before buying.

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
gedor

Activity: 658
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 04:38:28 PM

It will rise but after eliminate people like you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: