Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:52:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ePay.info For Sale  (Read 7810 times)
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2017, 11:25:57 PM

ePay launching a new microwallet:

faucet-pay.com

Thanks for your due diligence in finding out all the scam sites of these dishonest operators. How did you find out they launched the new site? I'd like to contribute to a smear campaign against ePay and Faucet-Pay, if, in fact, they are the same proprietors. These dudes are shady mother fuckers, and I'll definitely be warning my referrals to stay away from this scam.

The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mexicantarget
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 01:25:25 AM

faucet-pay.com

Thanks for your due diligence in finding out all the scam sites of these dishonest operators. How did you find out they launched the new site? I'd like to contribute to a smear campaign against ePay and Faucet-Pay, if, in fact, they are the same proprietors. These dudes are shady mother fuckers, and I'll definitely be warning my referrals to stay away from this scam.
Here's the topic which mentions it:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1984875.0
Thule

Activity: 938
Merit: 276

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 09:19:56 PM

Thanks for the info
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 05:51:50 PM

faucet-pay.com

Why have i ever used ePay? Holy fuck. Their grammar makes me think of that from an 8-year old, and their attitude bothers me even more.

To then say you got hacked right before you are announcing to sell your site, come on. Everyone knows it's bullshit, you just wanted to make some quick buck.

Glad this website showed it's true face.

pramila28

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

ADMIN & Idea Contributor with "ABY" BiggBoss

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 05:22:45 PM

Hello

FaucetPay is from India - Surat City - Gujarat

Now Only I got perfect Reply from FaucetPay Admin

Why simply making wrong News? Instead of doing this, Try to do some thing on EPAY Admin who is sitting silent without replying Huh
pramila28

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 07:59:53 PM

Hello

FaucetPay is from India - Surat City - Gujarat

Now Only I got perfect Reply from FaucetPay Admin

Why simply making wrong News? Instead of doing this, Try to do some thing on EPAY Admin who is sitting silent without replying Huh

Faucet Pay User Got Paid - check out in google plus here https://plus.google.com/u/0/103830189246991552638

I think you all should stop commenting on Faucet Pay.
pramila28

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 08:03:19 PM

faucet-pay.com

Why have i ever used ePay? Holy fuck. Their grammar makes me think of that from an 8-year old, and their attitude bothers me even more.

To then say you got hacked right before you are announcing to sell your site, come on. Everyone knows it's bullshit, you just wanted to make some quick buck.

Glad this website showed it's true face.

Due diligence is FALSE
pramila28

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 08:04:25 PM

Thanks for the info

Wrong Information - no proper communication
pramila28

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 08:42:37 PM

Bitcointalk Moderators - I am Requesting you to take care of this post and help me in getting reply from EPAY Admin

Here some are involved in posting wrong detail on FaucetPay which is new site started on June 2017. They have clearly said in mail they are not belonging to EPAY in any manner. Real location is hidden and one official is in India - Surat -Gujarat. Site is paying from past one month Roll Eyes

pramila28

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 09:46:13 PM

faucet-pay.com

I was sure they will come with a new website and try to scam people again Smiley
They ask 10 btc for their ePay.info scam website...  I won't offer not even 0.5 BTC.
A scammer is always a scammer!

You are at FALSE Information  Grin
pramila28

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 08:30:32 AM

faucet-pay.com

What is that you do here? Are you Perfect in your due diligence? Not to talk to me or comment NEXT - we have our own Status * Real People

Please also WATCH your Language and Do not come on me and Markabi with your dirty languages Again - you are not supposed to control users by doing this language.
Playboi

Activity: 187
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 10:30:30 AM

10 btc lmao
i got $5. you trasfer the domain first, we wait 7 days, and I send you your first. let me know fast
mexicantarget
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 10:31:59 AM

Fake news, epay.info isn't faucet-pay.com.

Same as pramila28 isn't pramila82 who pretends to be a 22 year old female on the internet.

Can't believe this poor thing teamed up with the scammers and now it defends them.
pramila28

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 12:35:29 PM

Same as pramila28 isn't pramila82 who pretends to be a 22 year old female on the internet.

Can't believe this poor thing teamed up with the scammers and now it defends them.

Where I teamed? Do you have details? Just check out FaucetPay in Twitter

I never pretend I have contacted them directly - doing it with my communication - I am using this site to Earn as a user

Why do you talk age? Yes its paying so I am defending.
pramila28

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 12:38:29 PM

I never pretend I have contacted them directly - doing it with my communication - I am using this site to Earn as a user

don't talk Age - I never pretend in Age - 28 is my Birth Date February 28- Matter is about site detail
pramila28

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 12:57:56 PM

don't talk Age - I never pretend in Age - 28 is my Birth Date February 28- Matter is about site detail

Communication is here http://prntscr.com/fsshwj
pramila28

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 01:26:25 PM

Communication is here http://prntscr.com/fsshwj

Full Communication - http://prntscr.com/fssvjk

Stop that and I am not defending EPAY, My statement is on New Site Faucet Pay (Defending)
pramila28

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 01:48:30 PM

do not attack me now. I want reply from EPAY Admin

its better you stop talking about FaucetPay which is based in India - i came only to share my research work and communication
capcher

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

This user is currently ignored.

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 02:44:54 PM

For the love of baby jeebus, edit your post instead of replying to yourself again and again.
capcher

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

This user is currently ignored.

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 02:47:46 PM

Uh...... my bad. Didn't realize no editing is allowed on this board.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: