Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:01:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Topic  (Read 797 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (3 posts by 3+ users deleted.)
Gibbar (OP)

Activity: 201
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 01:33:42 PM
Last edit: April 17, 2024, 02:22:43 PM by Gibbar

Deleted

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mometaskers

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 02:23:02 PM

Oh, this was from the same guy that wrote the "Bible describes Americans by the term 'Serpent' thread"?  Grin

Well, I suppose you are free to believe whatever you want to believe. I'm surprised no one here has yet referred to China as the "Red Dragon" like some Christian nutjobs online do. You gotta love these people, they'd look at scripture and come out with the most fascinating stories. I've seen small booklets from Jehovah's witness before. It was very entertaining literature.

Bought scientists from Germany are only the second part of the story. The real story begins way more earlier.

The US was founded by the British conman which were exiled from the Great Britain. Those criminals knew every goddamn loophole in law so they wrote their own law from a criminal's mind.
http://paleofuture.gizmodo.com/britain-sent-thousands-of-its-convicts-to-america-not-1707458418

That's why they don't punish smart people no matter how evil they are. If they can convert them to their side, it is all they want. If they can't, they choose to eliminate the threat.

Being good don't really help in this world if you want to survive because there will be always someone else who is more evil than you and waiting for the right time to rob your wealth, rape your wife etc. USA has to be evil because their sins are way beyond measure. They can't stop. If one day they decide to be a good man, that's the day they will be no more.

LOL, I though that was Australia.
mothergodness

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 03:39:09 PM

We live in a time of sociopathic rule.  How long will america allow its veteran, patriots, men , women, and children to be tortured and killed by the hands of serpents, all the while they commit more evil to cover it up.  Speaking the truth is seen as unamerican.  Threads where we speak the truth are usually met with replies of denial, lies, diversion, and other government propaganda.
Why only USA? Name me any state which does not use lies. All of us one way or another, either. Perhaps it is a feature of all people. The government cheats the citizens, and those deceiving him. Before you criticize the government remember how you voted for him.

I support the question. All states use lies and participate in wars, some more, and some less, but I have not seen any honest state.

tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 04:01:15 PM

Although I make it a point to ignore and not comment on moderated threads...

As a non-spiritual and non-religious person, I suggest that people entertain this hypothesis and match it against observations.  I would use the term 'Luciferian' rather than 'Satanic Cult' however.  A whole family of mystic flavored philosophical thought patterns can be traced back to a common root originating out of the Middle East some thousands of years ago.

Consider also the advantage that someone with a different foundational belief system might have in organizing large societies.  Someone who considers it ethical to lie to people, poison people, etc, and has no compunction in doing so and actually considers it a good thing!  A person who believes that either they are super-human or others are sub-human.  People with such a philosophical mindset would have certain operational advantages which could allow them to 'rise to the top' and form what is considered a 'Kakistocracy' to most others.

In my research I'm feeling like such a thing has happened independently at various times and at various places in history.  Never (yet) on a global scale however.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 01:21:21 AM

The U.S. Government is a Satanic Cult. And all the rest of the governments are demonic cults. Read Daniel in the Bible to see that all Governments will eventually be destroyed... except for one. The only Government that will not be destroyed is God's own Government that He is Building through the salvation offered by Jesus, God's Son.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Okurkabinladin

Activity: 574
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 01:25:11 AM

We live in a time of sociopathic rule.    Speaking the truth is seen as unamerican.  Threads where we speak the truth are usually met with replies of denial, lies, diversion, and other government propaganda.

However, if you want to talk sense into SJWs, it’s better to email them, since convincing them in a forum that they’re wrong will be very difficult. When you do so, you’ll have to be Mr. Reasonable and spoon-feed them information. “I see that you feel strongly about this, and I’m sure you have the best intentions in mind, but did you know that statistic you quoted was made up?” Cults keep their members in line by keeping them together with other like-minded followers. Engaging them personally will be best of all; knocking back a few beers with them will cause them to see you as a human being, rather than someone they can dismiss with a label. Again, this won’t be easy, but take the opportunity if you get it. (This personal engagement process will be much easier for non-fanatic Blue Pill types, though – recall the Law of Least Resistance!) If you engage them with hatred, they’ll tune you out; if you use civilized discussion, they might listen to you. Thus, “Hey, is this really constructive?” will be better than “You’re an idiot.” If you’re feeling a bit sneaky, maybe something like this: “Hey, I saw this [give link to a devastatingly well-written article], and I’d like to blog an in-depth rebuttal. Unfortunately, I can’t figure out where to go with it, and I’m afraid this might actually have some valid points.”

I pity you, hateful one. May you find peace.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 01:46:10 AM

We live in a time of sociopathic rule.    Speaking the truth is seen as unamerican.  Threads where we speak the truth are usually met with replies of denial, lies, diversion, and other government propaganda.

However, if you want to talk sense into SJWs, it’s better to email them, since convincing them in a forum that they’re wrong will be very difficult. When you do so, you’ll have to be Mr. Reasonable and spoon-feed them information. “I see that you feel strongly about this, and I’m sure you have the best intentions in mind, but did you know that statistic you quoted was made up?” Cults keep their members in line by keeping them together with other like-minded followers. Engaging them personally will be best of all; knocking back a few beers with them will cause them to see you as a human being, rather than someone they can dismiss with a label. Again, this won’t be easy, but take the opportunity if you get it. (This personal engagement process will be much easier for non-fanatic Blue Pill types, though – recall the Law of Least Resistance!) If you engage them with hatred, they’ll tune you out; if you use civilized discussion, they might listen to you. Thus, “Hey, is this really constructive?” will be better than “You’re an idiot.” If you’re feeling a bit sneaky, maybe something like this: “Hey, I saw this [give link to a devastatingly well-written article], and I’d like to blog an in-depth rebuttal. Unfortunately, I can’t figure out where to go with it, and I’m afraid this might actually have some valid points.”

Is that Lenin? How do they keep him so "pretty" for all this time?

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 02:24:34 AM

You've perfectly described communism dictatorship.

I'm not saying that US government doesn't do that, I believe we all know what have they done in the past, but almost every government in he world is corrupted to some extent.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
Okurkabinladin

Activity: 574
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 02:43:12 AM

Is that Lenin? How do they keep him so "pretty" for all this time?

Cool

Good question.

Communists in attempt to deify him posthumously, actually used mummification methods.

Russian scientists have developed experimental embalming methods to maintain the look, feel and flexibility of the Soviet Union's founder’s body, which is 145 years old today.

The job of maintaining Lenin's corpse belongs to an institute known in post-Soviet times as the Center for Scientific Research and Teaching Methods in Biochemical Technologies in Moscow. A core group of five to six anatomists, biochemists and surgeons, known as the "Mausoleum group," have primary responsibility for maintaining Lenin's remains. (They also help maintain the preserved bodies of three other national leaders: the Vietnamese leader Ho Chi Minh and the North Korean father–son duo of Kim Il-sung and Kim Jong-il, respectively.) The Russian methods focus on preserving the body's physical form—its look, shape, weight, color, limb flexibility and suppleness—but not necessarily its original biological matter.

The leaders eventually agreed to try an experimental embalming technique developed by anatomist Vladimir Vorobiev and biochemist Boris Zbarsky. The first embalming experiment lasted from late March to late July in 1924. Such an effort was complicated by the fact that the physician who carried out Lenin's autopsy had already cut the body's major arteries and other blood vessels. An intact circulatory system could have helped deliver embalming fluids throughout the body.

Lenin Lab researchers eventually developed microinjection techniques that used single needles to deliver embalming fluids to certain bodily parts, preferentially places where cuts or scars from past treatments already existed, Yurchak says. They also created a double-layered rubber suit to keep a thin layer of embalming fluid covering Lenin's body during public display; a regular suit of clothes fits over the rubber suit. The body gets reembalmed once every other year; a process that involves submerging the body in separate solutions of glycerol solution baths, formaldehyde, potassium acetate, alcohol, hydrogen peroxide, acetic acid solution and acetic sodium. Each session takes about one and a half months.

So as you can see, BADecker. In a way, Lenin is still alive...
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 03:45:10 PM

Good question.

Communists in attempt to deify him posthumously, actually used mummification methods.

Russian scientists have developed experimental embalming methods to maintain the look, feel and flexibility of the Soviet Union's founder’s body, which is 145 years old today.

The job of maintaining Lenin's corpse belongs to an institute known in post-Soviet times as the Center for Scientific Research and Teaching Methods in Biochemical Technologies in Moscow. A core group of five to six anatomists, biochemists and surgeons, known as the "Mausoleum group," have primary responsibility for maintaining Lenin's remains. (They also help maintain the preserved bodies of three other national leaders: the Vietnamese leader Ho Chi Minh and the North Korean father–son duo of Kim Il-sung and Kim Jong-il, respectively.) The Russian methods focus on preserving the body's physical form—its look, shape, weight, color, limb flexibility and suppleness—but not necessarily its original biological matter.

The leaders eventually agreed to try an experimental embalming technique developed by anatomist Vladimir Vorobiev and biochemist Boris Zbarsky. The first embalming experiment lasted from late March to late July in 1924. Such an effort was complicated by the fact that the physician who carried out Lenin's autopsy had already cut the body's major arteries and other blood vessels. An intact circulatory system could have helped deliver embalming fluids throughout the body.

Lenin Lab researchers eventually developed microinjection techniques that used single needles to deliver embalming fluids to certain bodily parts, preferentially places where cuts or scars from past treatments already existed, Yurchak says. They also created a double-layered rubber suit to keep a thin layer of embalming fluid covering Lenin's body during public display; a regular suit of clothes fits over the rubber suit. The body gets reembalmed once every other year; a process that involves submerging the body in separate solutions of glycerol solution baths, formaldehyde, potassium acetate, alcohol, hydrogen peroxide, acetic acid solution and acetic sodium. Each session takes about one and a half months.

So as you can see, BADecker. In a way, Lenin is still alive...

Oh come on. Even Lenin doesn't think so.    Cool

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: