Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:39:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Topic  (Read 600 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Gibbar (OP)

Activity: 201
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 04:13:43 PM
Last edit: April 17, 2024, 02:24:32 PM by Gibbar

Deleted
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iamTom123

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 04:32:04 PM

I have no problem with people who use the Bible to advanced their beliefs and causes which are sometimes actually anti-Bible because in the end they will be exposed as who they really are. Let's assume that USA is that serpent...but you have to realize that USA as an empire is waning and is about to exit from its policing position but in this case there is no reason to be happy because there would be another country much more stronger than USA that will replace her and this time around this country would not be afraid to go to war with Islamic countries on its path for dominance.
Lancusters

Activity: 630
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 05:40:17 PM

In the book of genesis their is described a serpent that is able to speak.  This is an accurate depiction of Americans,especially concerning the government.  Note that the term 'Serpent' is used, not serpent-brained human or evil human.  I believe this is done specifically to highlight that these serpent or reptile brained creatures that walk among us have very little humanity in them, if any.  They can mimic our behavior, they look like us, but they are not the same.  They feed off of human suffering, they enjoy the pain and torment of others, they seem to get an effective 'high' off of it.   These Serpents seem to make up the majority of the populance at this time, and certainly the government. Can be seen as something similar to what appears in psychology manuscript as the psychopath or sociopath.
If I believed in God I'd think that the Bible describes the coming of Trump and his supporters. Trump is the curse of America. I don't believe in predictions. Anyone can write about how he sees the future and maybe someday it will happen and it will be considered as a predictor.
TheCoinGrabber

Activity: 994
Merit: 302

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 05:53:04 PM

What other stuff do you want to quote from the Bible? Don't mix linen and wool? Don't use dairy on meat? Don't do anything on Sabbath?  Grin

I don't know what sort of mental gymnastics you pulled to come up with America=Serpent but I hope you did better than the Jehovah's witness. And that guy saying America is King of the South and the attack from the North would be China firing nukes over the Arctic.

I have no problem with people who use the Bible to advanced their beliefs and causes which are sometimes actually anti-Bible because in the end they will be exposed as who they really are. Let's assume that USA is that serpent...but you have to realize that USA as an empire is waning and is about to exit from its policing position but in this case there is no reason to be happy because there would be another country much more stronger than USA that will replace her and this time around this country would not be afraid to go to war with Islamic countries on its path for dominance.

Yup, America better find a way for a graceful exit, if it want to maintain some relevance. I think it will fare better than North Korea though, I mean, with that amount of land it can afford to be isolationist and not sink into poverty and hunger.
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 05:54:35 PM

So you mistitled this thread topic?

It shouldn't be "Bible describes American by the term 'Serpent'", it should be "I believe Americans are serpents".

America has been around for what, almost 250 years? The Bible was written a long time before America...passages were written as early as 3,500 years ago with the New Testament written about 2,000 years ago. Obviously the Bible could never have "described Americans" as serpents. Because Americans didn't exist until several thousand years later.

So let's talk about what you really are trying to say here - that you believe Americans are serpents. Ok, why? For what reasons specifically? Is this a new change for Americans or have they always been serpents. If they've always been serpents, then Europeans must be serpents...because that's where most Americans came from.

Are Europeans serpents?

Let's have a real discussion, let's just be honest about the facts.
Palmerson

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 07:17:01 PM

Frankly speaking it seems to me that all the criticism of Americans is based on human envy. Many countries envy the Americans for what they managed to build a good country. I don't argue with the fact that America is not perfect, but tell me where have you seen the ideal?

▄▄██▄▄
       ▄▄███▀  ▀███▄▄
   ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄  ▀██
██▄ ██▀              ▀██  ██
▀▀████▄▄▄             ██  ██
▄   ██▀▀▀████▄▄▄      ▀▀████
██  ██       ▀▀▀███▄▄▄     ▀
██  ██             ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
██  ██▄▄            ▄▄██ ▀██
██▄   ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀   ▄██
▀███▄    ▀██▄▄██▀    ▄███▀
    ▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀██▀▀

♡   Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency   ♡
██Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |  Bitcointalk  |  Github██

▄▄██▄▄
       ▄▄███▀  ▀███▄▄
   ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄  ▀██
██▄ ██▀              ▀██  ██
▀▀████▄▄▄             ██  ██
▄   ██▀▀▀████▄▄▄      ▀▀████
██  ██       ▀▀▀███▄▄▄     ▀
██  ██             ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
██  ██▄▄            ▄▄██ ▀██
██▄   ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀   ▄██
▀███▄    ▀██▄▄██▀    ▄███▀
    ▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀██▀▀
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 07:36:43 PM

In the book of genesis their is described a serpent that is able to speak.  This is an accurate depiction of Americans,especially concerning the government.  Note that the term 'Serpent' is used, not serpent-brained human or evil human.  I believe this is done specifically to highlight that these serpent or reptile brained creatures that walk among us have very little humanity in them, if any.  They can mimic our behavior, they look like us, but they are not the same.  They feed off of human suffering, they enjoy the pain and torment of others, they seem to get an effective 'high' off of it.   These Serpents seem to make up the majority of the populance at this time, and certainly the government. Can be seen as something similar to what appears in psychology manuscript as the psychopath or sociopath.

Let's explore Wink

Your generalization of the serpent symbol used in the Old Testament, specifically Genesis, is too broad. Old Testament snakes and dragons pretty much always refer to Satan, ESP if it speaks or us supernatural. It is also a symbol of wisdom (Satan's domain Wink ).  Snakes or various types mean various things for different authors (note 'amongst vipers' vs 'bronze serpent, one indicates peril, on is an old name for a staff shaped amulet)

Now, if you want to spew some REAL rhetoric about America, you might want to look at Revelations.
Chapter 13, which addresses the fall of the 7 headed beast, could be talking about the papacy. In that case, prophesy would allow America is the 'beast with two horns that spake like a dragon'  (Rev 13:11).

There you go, and welcome to the Politics section. I have a feeling you are going to fit in just fine here Wink
JoltCola

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 07:59:12 PM

I stopped reading at "In the book of genesis"  Roll Eyes

Yeah, like that old law/history book has anything to do with reality.  Tongue

Okay I just read the rest of your post.. So your describing psychopaths and sociopaths. Yeah, those types are everywhere. According to studies they represent 1% of the world population. So what.

Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 10:53:57 AM

Certainly, Americans are not the serpent but your description about serpent really, show how deep deception has entered into our society, schools, religion and social media. Serpents are deceiving us every days and many ward leaders are serpents not only.
SimmonenY

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 11:14:42 AM

I stopped reading at "In the book of genesis"  Roll Eyes

Yeah, like that old law/history book has anything to do with reality.  Tongue

Okay I just read the rest of your post.. So your describing psychopaths and sociopaths. Yeah, those types are everywhere. According to studies they represent 1% of the world population. So what.

Ha-ha, exactly my sentiments.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 11:24:50 AM

China is currently poised to take over as the next world super power if the USA power wanes, i think it will be disastrous for the entire world if that happens. The Chinese are brutal and their influence keeps on growing everywhere they go.Its only a matter of time till it happens.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
matuson

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 01:48:55 PM

China is currently poised to take over as the next world super power if the USA power wanes, i think it will be disastrous for the entire world if that happens. The Chinese are brutal and their influence keeps on growing everywhere they go.Its only a matter of time till it happens.
China's very large population. If you give them the opportunity to use new technologies so it will happen. No one will compete with a billion workers. But in the case of the crisis, no debt is not enough to maintain stability. America needs to decide on the strategy and China will not pose a threat.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 02:22:53 PM

At that time America didn't exist, countries or governments didn't exist... only Adam, Eve and angels.
It's obvious that serpent is metaphor for fallen angel Lucifer, and you can even find one verse in the Bible Where the Lucifer is called fallen angel and serpent.
It's obvious that we don't talk about real serpent here.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
TheCoinGrabber

Activity: 994
Merit: 302

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 05:01:33 PM

At that time America didn't exist, countries or governments didn't exist... only Adam, Eve and angels.
It's obvious that serpent is metaphor for fallen angel Lucifer, and you can even find one verse in the Bible Where the Lucifer is called fallen angel and serpent.
It's obvious that we don't talk about real serpent here.

I'm sure it's pretty obvious to everyone what OP was trying to say. It just seem most of our reaction was like "wot?".
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 05:43:09 PM
Last edit: June 08, 2017, 05:57:31 PM by audaciousbeing

If I believed in God I'd think that the Bible describes the coming of Trump and his supporters. Trump is the curse of America. I don't believe in predictions. Anyone can write about how he sees the future and maybe someday it will happen and it will be considered as a predictor.

Argument like this was also put forward during the time of Obama by illustrating him as the beast that would bring the world to an end especially during the heightened discussions about Obama care but he came and left but nothing of such. The Bible has highlighted several things that will happen and whether we like it or not, it will come to pass and I don't think we are in the position to determine how God will bring his word to pass. What if its going to come from Russia or Italy or even North Korea.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: