Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 06:58:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: *** Scammer/Beware : track3r ***  (Read 1576 times)
track3r

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 06:40:00 AM

Do I need to submit a blockchain?

Moron. You got your $2.50 back!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ChinaCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 06:40:23 AM

EDIT. After about 2 hours he finally sent back the LTC. Whole situation is pathetic, IMO. Be cautious with potential proceedings with him.

P.S. Yes, I'm 12 and what is this
track3r

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 06:41:22 AM

whoa.  Don't be a dick
track3r

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 06:42:05 AM

does a scammer refund?
ChinaCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 06:42:58 AM

does a scammer refund?

Yes. You would NEVER have refuned had I not made you publicly ashamed.

I can just imagine the enjoyment you must have felt receiving an entire litecoin lmfao
track3r

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 06:46:54 AM

I gave your goods back, would a scammer do that?  Do not play bullshit with me.  I am good on my word
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 06:48:26 AM

I have a theory. You're both the same person, creating this fake drama so that you can later play the victim and use it to build false trust so you can actually scam someone else.

ChinaCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 06:49:27 AM

I have a theory. You're both the same person, creating this fake drama so that you can later play the victim and use it to build false trust so you can actually scam someone else.

That's some deep shit. But I'm gonna give you an F.

I gave your goods back, would a scammer do that?  Do not play bullshit with me.  I am good on my word

It's just a matter of hours till you scam some retard. I'll be there to make note of it. This will be the first warning against you, of many.

Carry on, civilian.
track3r

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 06:56:56 AM

Lets expose you: Just so you know I RETURNED your shit!
track3r

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 07:09:14 AM

I sent back the whooping 1 LTC to the address dumb ass asked for.

No "scammer" would do that.

ChinaCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 07:13:23 AM

As I specified, you returned it TWO HOURS after you LOGGED OFF and AFTER I created an accusation thread that exposed your broke, scamming habits.

It's not the fact that it was 1 ltc, it's the fact that you're sketchy as hell, logged off and disappeared, and only returned it after a couple hours of me EXPOSING your sketchy actions.

It's okay that you're broke; you clearly need 1 LTC more than I do. I'm just warning people on this forum to watch out for pride-less idiots.
p00chie

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 07:15:30 AM

thx for the advice

track3r

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 07:24:46 AM

As I specified, you returned it TWO HOURS after you LOGGED OFF and AFTER I created an accusation thread that exposed your broke, scamming habits.

It's not the fact that it was 1 ltc, it's the fact that you're sketchy as hell, logged off and disappeared, and only returned it after a couple hours of me EXPOSING your sketchy actions.

It's okay that you're broke; you clearly need 1 LTC more than I do. I'm just warning people on this forum to watch out for pride-less idiots.

Do not exchange with ChinaCoin, he is a scammer.

ChinaCoin = 69.171.243.246 & 173.252.101.112/116

Why so many IP's?
ChinaCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 07:28:01 AM

Why so many IP's?

Oh, because you're a BUTTHURT SCAMMER trying to DOX me from being BROKE AS SHIT and HUMILIATED for stealing ONLY ONE LITECOIN LOL

Your logic: VPN = SCAMMER. I'm watching every move you make and will consolidate all of your scams in a thread. I'd consider making a new account, buddy.
track3r

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 07:36:12 AM

Why so many IP's?

Oh, because you're a BUTTHURT SCAMMER trying to DOX me from being BROKE AS SHIT and HUMILIATED for stealing ONLY ONE LITECOIN LOL

Your logic: VPN = SCAMMER. I'm watching every move you make and will consolidate all of your scams in a thread. I'd consider making a new account, buddy.

Would you like
I returned your currency.  Blockchain proves it.  Make a new account scammer.  Would you like me to come to your door?
ChinaCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 07:40:18 AM

I don't live in WA or CA lmfao. It's a VPN you fucking retard. Are you threatening me for calling you out? I'm gonna PM theymos.
track3r

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 07:47:23 AM

I don't live in WA or CA lmfao. It's a VPN you fucking retard. Are you threatening me for calling you out? I'm gonna PM theymos.

How can you call out someone that gave you a refund?
ChinaCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 07:48:05 AM

ARE YOU FUCKING ILLITERATE?

track3r

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 07:56:08 AM

ARE YOU FUCKING ILLITERATE?

Brain dead fuck nut, a meth head would not have refunded you. I refunded you, and you are welcome.  If you want to drag this shit out over 1 LTC then lets play.  I apologize for going offline, SHIT happens.  Want to drag it out more?
ChinaCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 07:58:16 AM

I don't want to drag out shit with you.

This thread isn't FOR you. It's ABOUT you. It's FOR others to know NOT to trade with someone who threatens, dox's, and tries to steal. GTFO already
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: