Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:16:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Facebook campaigns  (Read 832 times)
Tyrantt (OP)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 08:44:36 PM

I'm thinking of joining some facebook campaign but I'm also interested is it worth it? Has anyone here been in one or currently in one? What's your experience with those?

I'm not looking for any specific campaign just the overall experience and worth of joining. Thank you.

p.s. wasn't really sure where to ask this, so if I'm wrong, sorry mods in advance.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
sulendra12

Activity: 2828
Merit: 526

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 12:45:29 AM

That's worth it, an important note you must look before join any campaigns is how much follower you have and actively share/like the post in order to join. I think it's not a big issue but reserved funds for social media campaign is also important.

Social Media Campaigns are really great because you can enroll on any campaign in here with 1 account.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Tyrantt (OP)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 03:06:14 AM

That's worth it, an important note you must look before join any campaigns is how much follower you have and actively share/like the post in order to join. I think it's not a big issue but reserved funds for social media campaign is also important.

Social Media Campaigns are really great because you can enroll on any campaign in here with 1 account.

yeah, I've been doing some calculations and checking out the requirements in various campaigns and I'm thinking of joining and keeping that btc that I earn, I was just interested if it was profitable to join some fb campaign and I've seen quite a few. Are you in btc social media campaign or some alt-coin one?

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
sulendra12

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 03:55:26 AM

Are you in btc social media campaign or some alt-coin one?
For now, I'm joining altcoin campaign only cuz in Bitcoin campaign that was really quick and if you missed them you may not get a spot (also it's very rarely to see Bitcoin social media campaign currently, only 2 are available right now even those two are closed).

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 03:57:42 AM
Last edit: June 08, 2017, 06:55:55 AM by isen

Last Facebook campaign I participated was Bitconnect's FB campaign a few weeks ago.The task was very easy, I had to share 3 posts every day and the payment was decent, I would definitely participate again.
If I am not mistaken the only active FB campaigns that pay in Bitcoin atm are whyfuture's and Bitdouble's and they are both worth joining.
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 05:10:29 AM

If you have facebook account with the certain number of expected people from the campaign in your friend list. Then most of the FB manager will ready to accept you. Moreover these campaign will spread the bitcoin to people not involved in the forum as well. Therefore, we may get the view, adoption, investment on bitcoin gradually.
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 07:24:07 AM

I have tried to join facebook and social media campaign before but I just make few Satoshi and I could not continue. I will try to follow this thread as a few post from here has thought me some things.
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 08:26:03 AM

Its worth it. Although I havent joined in any facebook campaign in this forum, I have experience with Twitter campaigns. Its great to collect new coins  as well as for earning BTC. Its considerably less work if you have some followers or friends.
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 08:43:23 AM

yeah, I've been doing some calculations and checking out the requirements in various campaigns and I'm thinking of joining and keeping that btc that I earn, I was just interested if it was profitable to join some fb campaign and I've seen quite a few. Are you in btc social media campaign or some alt-coin one?

Besides you have much followers, campaign manager also checking your followers is real or not and some of the campaign I ever see, require you to have friends/followers related to cryptocurrency and your post have related cryptocurrency too.

I think it's worth if you have pretty much real friends/followers, especially if you have some of friends who interested to cryptocurrency.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 03:57:59 PM

Everything is worth itself but may not be up to your expectations worth Smiley Look out for the signature and facebook campaigns, check out how much they pay, how much you have to post, how much you have to devote your time and tally with your expectations.

As of now new campaigns are starting paying low similar to other social media campaigns hence you may find no big differences.
mattermaster

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 04:19:18 AM

The last facebook campaign i joined was given by OneGram.org  here on bitcointalk.
But unfortunately, it seems they have reached the maximum number of posts they needed and has now been stopped!
Keep your eye over these campaigns, you might find one soon to participate.

piloder
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1006

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 05:18:05 AM

I think They are worth to try if you can give enough time and dedication to reach all their requirements. Personally I don't like to share my personal details like my real facebook id etc with any campaigns so I haven't joined any facebook campaign till now.  Wink
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 08:21:47 AM

I think They are worth to try if you can give enough time and dedication to reach all their requirements. Personally I don't like to share my personal details like my real facebook id etc with any campaigns so I haven't joined any facebook campaign till now.  Wink
I have the same opinion with you. Facebook ID is private to me. Other than that paid for facebook campaign usually have small rates.
So in my opinion it is not worth the time we use. There are still other ways that can make more money.
sulendra12

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 08:35:56 AM

I have the same opinion with you. Facebook ID is private to me. Other than that paid for facebook campaign usually have small rates.
So in my opinion it is not worth the time we use. There are still other ways that can make more money.
You can make an alternative facebook just for bounty and promote so your main account still clean and not flood with the post shares.

That's really worth to do facebook campaigns, because you haven't joined any campaign so you talked like that.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3222

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2017, 12:07:58 PM

I'm thinking of joining some facebook campaign but I'm also interested is it worth it? Has anyone here been in one or currently in one? What's your experience with those?
I'm not looking for any specific campaign just the overall experience and worth of joining. Thank you.
p.s. wasn't really sure where to ask this, so if I'm wrong, sorry mods in advance.

Yes it worth. There is only Whyfuture fb campaign where is a payment in bitcoin. but you can find few altcoin campaign or "ICO". even better if you can hold earned altcoins, tokens, shares.. 6 months or more
I am so done with some previous campaigns, and I'm pretty happy

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 03:10:44 PM

I haven't tried to join any social media campaigns but since many people seemed to be participating with them and as we can see here many users are giving positive comments about it probably social media campaigns are really worth it to join for, but for me the hard part of it is having much friends who are also related or has an idea what cryptocurrency or even alt-coin is .
Skarner21

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Massive price drop coming...

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2017, 04:09:09 PM

Its worth it if you have a facebook account with many followers and the payment bitcoin still worth it can be still help you to save more bitcoins.
and bitcoin is increasing so the value of bitcoin you receive from the facebook campaign can be still worth it.. and you don't need to spend a lot of time just for promoting one of the website.

Make crypto as your bank.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 05:29:31 PM

Hard to find Facebook campaigns... That I have notice there is only Why Future and Crypto-Games (this one, you can join only once every 10 days). I can say both worth, because the task is simple and the payrate decent compared to the job difficulty and duration... As was said, just make sure to have a good account with many Crypto friends related, it can take some time until fully build your account.

My experience was always good with the campaigns I joined, but beware because there are scammers trying to have free advertisement by running scam campaigns.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3222

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2017, 08:45:52 PM

Look this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1771802.0
many of listed Twitter campaigns also have Facebook promotions. do not you care if it comes from altcoin or ICO, maybe is it long time need to wait for payments, but you can earn much more than from CryptoGames and whyfuture. I create this thread for Twitter campaigns, but now we have many are opting for facebook also. I'll probably expand this thread on all social campaign

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
djgtr

Activity: 951

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 10:31:50 PM

Hard to find Facebook campaigns... That I have notice there is only Why Future and Crypto-Games (this one, you can join only once every 10 days). I can say both worth, because the task is simple and the payrate decent compared to the job difficulty and duration... As was said, just make sure to have a good account with many Crypto friends related, it can take some time until fully build your account.

My experience was always good with the campaigns I joined, but beware because there are scammers trying to have free advertisement by running scam campaigns.

Yes mate facebook campaigns is very good and gladly I haven't deal with those scam campaigns yet, and talking about task paid with bitcoins using fb page likes and that's a good experience paid by just hitting likes and shares. I hope that my current campaigns in facebook right now will have successful project and many will invest so that the funs will be distributed to us. I already have it 60% confident since last week because it's been escrowed and the assurance is there to not worry about the sincerity of the campaign owner.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: