Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:52:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: remember bitcoin  (Read 1497 times)
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 11:05:29 PM

I have been reading through various old threads, and each time Bitcoin would never break through a certain price level.

Bitcoin wouldn't break through the $10 level -- it did.
Bitcoin wouldn't come close to reaching $100 -- it did.
If Bitcoin reaches $100 it will go down, and never recover -- it did.
Bitcoin reached $100, but it will never manage to reach $1000 -- it did.
After the MtGox collapse, Bitcoin will never see $1000 again -- it did.

People will continue this all the way till +$10,000 and far beyond.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
machinek20

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 11:42:15 PM

Not all people believe bitcoin can survive for a long time, because in the early stage there are so many rejection and up until now the rejection keep on going, but there are more people using bitcoin now, I used to believe bitcoin will become mainstream, but I wrong, bitcoin has become a very strong coin and I still cant believe bitcoin can reach this high, the bitcoin popularity surely is incredible
mundang

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 12:51:47 AM

Just respect on what they believe , but for me i would say that no one knows what will happen to certain thing.
Those people who said that  bitcoin wont reach 1000$ ,they are all newbies.
ktabb

Activity: 266
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2017, 01:11:08 AM

Less than a year ago people were saying bitcoin wont reach a thousand dollars.

That is all

But there were also plenty of people who did think it would reach 1,000

crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 01:28:54 AM

That is all
Well honestly its just a prediction and we do not know what will happen with bitcoin since its a virtual currency and only good alternative for other payment methods.. but right now we are seeing large development about bitcoin like in japan bitcoin was legalized in their country and brazil has many stores that accepting bitcoin as payment and in paris 100 store are accepting bitcoin as payment and i think this is not the only good news about bitcoin we can hear in the future..
RyNinDaCleM
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1009

Legen -wait for it- dary

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 01:35:35 AM

I was just looking at the snapshots of coinmarketcap.com starting from 2013 and I saw how the shitcoins started to appear month after month and year after year, and to my surprise I spotted some crazy prices for Bitcoin around $800 and above in 2014 or 2015.
LTC being as low as $1.5 and there was a coin named ETC or ethercoin I wonder what was that all about? and now I think they are going to pump LSK I mean why not pump it to $200+ since it's a legit project and is a platform for developers pretty much like ETH.
In coinmarketcap if you click on "tools" you should see the historical snapshots.

I have some screenshots of prices which is awsome to look at and see how quick this really came together.  Take those screenshots now cause we will all probably wish someday we bought at these crazy low prices of $2700/btc  Cheesy

Here ya go!

eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 01:46:15 AM

That is all
Just like what they said, expect the unexpected.
Look where is bitcoin right now? It reaches $2000 and it is really a good amount to us and until today it still increases.  I still remember when the amount of bitcoin is $1000 and now it becomes $2000. it is really amazing.  Cheesy
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 02:57:01 AM

That is all

more interestingly when bitcoin price reached $1200ish people were saying "we are going down to $600" again" and they were comparing that rise with the 2013 rise just to give their saying some legitimacy!

and wait it doesn't end there, they are still doing it but the $600 in their statements has changed to a higher number now!

Only Bitcoin
hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 06:25:07 AM

I remember those days when many people were saying that bitcoin won't reach a thousand dollars but it reached greater heights than that. Although I believe that day that bitcoin will reach 1000$ someday, I thought it would be hard to reach like the others but still I kept a large portion of my bitcoin stash every time I sell during pumps and I'm glad I still have bitcoins to sell up to date and I'm glad I have not sold all.
BitcoinBabbler

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 06:33:08 AM

Critics are everywhere, in you shirt, in your pant, everywhere. they will do their best to dicourage an abandon a hope. But we do not give up. We have faith in BTC, and look where it has taken us to...
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 07:12:36 AM

Yes, I remember. That was around a year ago when prices ranged in $ 700 many people were speculating about bitcoin prices. There are people who speculate that bitcoin prices will reach $ 1,000 but many people are speculating the price will drop to $ 300 again, maybe they expect it to make a profit by buying bitcoin. Moreover, the development of bitcoin at that time still not good, many negative trends that exist in bitcoin. But bitcoin continues to grow so that when bitcoin prices reach $ 1,000 many people do not believe and think it's only temporary, but until now bitcoin prices have reached more than $ 2,000. Bitcoin is hard to predict.
senyorito123

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 07:31:47 AM

I remember those days my friends telling me that bitcoins has no future and its for dumb people for believing on this scammy thing, But at todays rate bitcoins prove them wrong since I frequently earning by it and yet I can buy anything I want since bitcoins back me up for this matter and feel sorry to my friends right now who's little more envy on me since they see me buying the things I can't buy before.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 04:42:48 PM

Credit goes to the few governments who have realized and accepted bitcoin as a legally recognized mode of payment, governments which are thinking of starting their own cryptocurrency based on blockchain and even financial institutions who are thinking of utilizing the power of blockchain technology.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: