Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:02:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin and ETH trading for big profits  (Read 1912 times)
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:28:45 PM

I think we still can buy bitcoin and ethereum for now while the price is down because for ethereum, it will increase higher soon and one thing that we should know that ethereum is already reached 0.15 btc and I think it will reach more than that. we can still wait for the ethereum and bitcoin increase again so we can use this opportunity to buy bitcoin and ethereum.
By the end of the first quarter of the ongoing year common people will feel it difficult to afford. The price of Eth is found to be low compared to the peak price around $1500. Soon this could grow high crossing the past ath, which will make it highly an profiting asset for the trading purpose.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AMHURSICKUS

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:35:04 AM

Trading is one of the best way on how to gain big profit, but it will also depend uoon the coin you gonna invest with.
Bitcoin and ethereum are two best crypto rightnow, so investing in both of them will give more profit.
Rightnow both price of both crypto are down so take this a chance to buy more and then hold, wait for the profit then earn it.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:12:14 AM

Both of them are very good for investment but if you look for the short term you cannot make much profit. From my experience, both of them are very good coins to make a good amount of money. Long-term is always good for investment for these two coins, I find both them has good potential value and gives good return in long term.

traderethereum

Activity: 2870
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 05:43:32 AM

I think for now is the good time to buy ethereum because the price is down and maybe it will get down again so we should watch and analyze the chart. and for now, I think we can sell our bitcoin if we already buy bitcoin at $9k-$10k so we can make a good profit but if we want for another high price then we need to wait for a while. I guess the price will go up again and will make a new high price before it gets down to making a new correction. and for altcoin, maybe there will be some little party for some altcoin so prepare yourself for this moment.
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:18:39 AM

I think we still can buy bitcoin and ethereum for now while the price is down because for ethereum, it will increase higher soon and one thing that we should know that ethereum is already reached 0.15 btc and I think it will reach more than that. we can still wait for the ethereum and bitcoin increase again so we can use this opportunity to buy bitcoin and ethereum.
By the end of the first quarter of the ongoing year common people will feel it difficult to afford. The price of Eth is found to be low compared to the peak price around $1500. Soon this could grow high crossing the past ath, which will make it highly an profiting asset for the trading purpose.

People have even higher expectation of ETH price by the end of the year with more than 2000$ and people who are holding the ETH coin will get the benefit. For people who are holding Bitcoin and bought the bitcoin in the previous dips will be profitable by the end of the year. Crypto will work to the people who have patience in terms of holding the coin for long-term.

Jicokh79

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:47:22 AM

The market is always fluctuating in price, although the downward trend is still present but the currency is still trying to keep prices stable. The choice of time is appropriate depending on experience and a little luck.
timoshani

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

https://imgur.com/1d0UcY0

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 08:50:02 AM

Hi everyone!

I am a cryptocurrecy investor for more than two years already. Trading is my thing and I do constant fundamental and technical analysis on the cryptocurrencies I invest into. I do research on insights & events and I watch the prices as they move on a daily basis.  Currently, I am fascinated about profitable abitrage oppurtunities in the crypto trading industry, specifically in Korea and Japan.

On that note, I am looking for a partnership with a Korean and/or Japanese trader who resides in Korea or Japan respectively. I am looking for someone who is TRUSTWORTHY, HONEST and WILLING TO MAKE FRIENDS.

If you are interested and you want to know more details, please hit me a private message and let us make an agreement.

There is a huge market for sales and huge demand currently so it is really profitable for both parties.

Feel free to send me a message here on BCT or reply to this thread.

This information quite useful. I consider that ETH has big prospects for trade and should be given to the owner a biggest profit in nearest future. It is connected with the fact that he maintains the majority of coins on ERC20 base. And growth of popularity of a bounty on distribution of coins on this a blockchain, will lead to the fact that Ethereum can make the real competition for Bitcoin. At what exchange market do you trade with this profit, tell me please?

Rkss4

Activity: 980
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:00:56 AM

Etherum does not gain like the old one, the price has been fixed 290 for the last 2 weeks, I think the subconsine prices are now static. I remember Etherum between $ 230 and $ 360.
Yes both Ethereum and bitcoin trading is a big profit. But when price is increasing, you may sell them, decreasing price you should buy them in lower price.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌     Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬
timoshani

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

https://imgur.com/1d0UcY0

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 09:14:46 AM
Merited by examplens (1)

I think for now is the good time to buy ethereum because the price is down and maybe it will get down again so we should watch and analyze the chart. and for now, I think we can sell our bitcoin if we already buy bitcoin at $9k-$10k so we can make a good profit but if we want for another high price then we need to wait for a while. I guess the price will go up again and will make a new high price before it gets down to making a new correction. and for altcoin, maybe there will be some little party for some altcoin so prepare yourself for this moment.

I think, that the price of Ethereum will grow already since the end of March. For this purpose there are all prerequisites. Perhaps by the end of this year the price of ETH can be in the range of $3000-5000. The main reason is a large number of coins is created and uses technology of ETH for transactions. Because opening of new trading markets, such as KuCoin and BitMart will allow to increase popularity of cryptocurrency in general. If the price of bitcoin will grows and Ethereum  will be behind him.

sana gull

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:00:09 AM

The market is always fluctuating in price, although the downward trend is still present but the currency is still trying to keep prices stable. The choice of time is appropriate depending on experience and a little luck.
Bitcoin price is trading so much stable for last few months, i think that very soon we will see the bitcoin price start increasing, because now the confident of the investors in increasing and now they are trying to invest money in bitcoin so as get the chance and make some money from bitcoin trading. It is expected that bitcoin price will very soon boost and will even cross 50000$.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:16:28 AM

Bitcoin price is trading so much stable for last few months, i think that very soon we will see the bitcoin price start increasing, because now the confident of the investors in increasing and now they are trying to invest money in bitcoin so as get the chance and make some money from bitcoin trading. It is expected that bitcoin price will very soon boost and will even cross 50000$.

no , bitcoin price isnt stable but eth does. and by that i dont think bitcoin is suitable for trading, rather bitcoin is best when it comes to investment purposes. Whethef you do short or long term , you can assure that you can earn a profit when you invest in bitcoin. Eth in a nutshell is good only in trading because the max supply of eth  or the volume of it is much bigger when compared to btc , eth is also stable in terms of value , that is why eth is verry ideal when it comes to trading.
traderethereum

Activity: 2870
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 02:53:59 PM

People have even higher expectation of ETH price by the end of the year with more than 2000$ and people who are holding the ETH coin will get the benefit. For people who are holding Bitcoin and bought the bitcoin in the previous dips will be profitable by the end of the year. Crypto will work to the people who have patience in terms of holding the coin for long-term.

there will be a time for ethereum to increase back and I think in this year will be a good year for ethereum although this will be a good time for bitcoin too for reaching the highest price again. and yes, many people have a higher expectation of the ethereum price and many of us still waiting the price increase higher. but to reach more than $1500, ethereum needs to stay in the market especially ethereum need to compete with bitcoin cash which is stable at that price.
ngavanngo22

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:45:35 PM

In my opinion, if the investment is determined long-term investment and trading Bitcoin also if the investment and trading in the short term focus on the altcoins. At the moment, when Bitcoin is sharply rising in exchange rates, it is advisable to invest in altcoins because the exchange rate is low, buy altcoins and hold for about a month, wait until the market rebounds, you will definitely make a profit.

Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1655

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:00:27 AM

there will be a time for ethereum to increase back and I think in this year will be a good year for ethereum although this will be a good time for bitcoin too for reaching the highest price again. and yes, many people have a higher expectation of the ethereum price and many of us still waiting the price increase higher. but to reach more than $1500, ethereum needs to stay in the market especially ethereum need to compete with bitcoin cash which is stable at that price.

Its been a good year for ethereum already. It peaked this year and reaches all-time-high. But if follow the patter of bitcoin that's why the price is way below $1K and its totally unexpected. I thought that the price could really go as high as $1500, sadly all of a sudden it crashes.

But it somewhat recovered but the mental barrier of $1K is too difficult to reach. Maybe we need some more time again to see the market "normalize" and reach $1K. I think at the end of the year we may see another all-time-high, similar to bitcoin.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
eelectrick

Activity: 217
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:07:37 PM

I think Bitcoins and Ethereum are and can be classified as long term and short term investments, it depends entirely on how you
see it and how you utilize them. Ethereum is widely popular when it comes to trading. With bitcoin slowly gaining momentum and
intensifying these past few days, people are gonna hold more unto their bitcoins for a little while. With Ethereum's price and the
way it has been in the market, I see it as a more pleasing choice for trading. But you should also hold some because with Ethereum's
recent progress in value, that slow and somewhat stability is a sign. I have in me the confidence that it's going to reach it's highest
value by far within the year.
yanlap

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:23:42 PM

It is really a good competition because I personally have this opinion that etherium has really good to the bitcoin, but the bad thing about the etherium is that it is giving the chance to invest in other currencies like stellar or ripple. There is no doubt that year 2018 will be good for etherium as well and there are chances that etherium will be divided into sub currencies like etherium cash etc because of a lot of the money has already been involved.
bhadz

Activity: 2422
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 07:45:17 PM

I think Bitcoins and Ethereum are and can be classified as long term and short term investments,
They are classified by many for long term investments but I'm more enthusiastic with bitcoin. Probably in altcoin scene, ETH will be their best choice as its the highest market cap in terms of altcoin.
We can't avoid the fluctuation from the market so if someone decided to take profits we may see the price start to decrease a bit. And for now, Bitcoin is quite stable at $11,000 which is giving everyone a good mind.  Smiley

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:49:38 PM

Still I am looking to find the bitcoin and the altcoins to bump in the market as you expected. I am ethereum from the past few months I was getting more than 400 USD as a income. After the value dumped half of the value.
Ethereum will not compete the bitcoin cash bro. There are some set of the people mining the bitcoin cash their mainstream coin and hold it for long time.
samcrypto

Activity: 2044
Merit: 314

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:11:18 PM

I think Bitcoins and Ethereum are and can be classified as long term and short term investments,
They are classified by many for long term investments but I'm more enthusiastic with bitcoin. Probably in altcoin scene, ETH will be their best choice as its the highest market cap in terms of altcoin.

I would also go for bitcoin if we talk about long term since I'm confident that it can go higher this year though eth can also do that but I saw this altcoin that is really good for short term. Btc and Eth both can give you great reward only if you know how to maximize that potential.

jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:36:30 PM

I would also go for bitcoin if we talk about long term since I'm confident that it can go higher this year though eth can also do that but I saw this altcoin that is really good for short term. Btc and Eth both can give you great reward only if you know how to maximize that potential.
Bitcoin will be the ideal choice for long term profits. I'm basing now with the current demand and no question about bitcoin's demand and it's at the highest of them all.

And also the advantage of having bitcoin is during dips, you can buy even more and the recovery process is quick unlike ETH. It looks like its still struggling from recovery or I might be wrong on this.

I have most investment with bitcoin and I'm trying to restrain of selling it anyway for this year.

Signature for rent
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: