Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:14:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin and ETH trading for big profits  (Read 1914 times)
bhadz

Activity: 2422
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 08:26:45 AM

I think Bitcoins and Ethereum are and can be classified as long term and short term investments,
They are classified by many for long term investments but I'm more enthusiastic with bitcoin. Probably in altcoin scene, ETH will be their best choice as its the highest market cap in terms of altcoin.

I would also go for bitcoin if we talk about long term since I'm confident that it can go higher this year though eth can also do that but I saw this altcoin that is really good for short term. Btc and Eth both can give you great reward only if you know how to maximize that potential.
We can't deny that bitcoin is increasing each year alongside with other crypto's as well like ETH. But the highest gain is always going to bitcoin so for someone who is not in day trading and wants to have a peaceful mind not thinking about daily gains can stay to bitcoin only investment. I'm good with bitcoin only and I don't mind whether it will take me a long year before having good profits although I've gained a lot already and I'm not in loss so there's no need to hurry.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nelsledma

Activity: 572
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:51:43 AM

I think we still can buy bitcoin and ethereum for now while the price is down because for ethereum, it will increase higher soon and one thing that we should know that ethereum is already reached 0.15 btc and I think it will reach more than that. we can still wait for the ethereum and bitcoin increase again so we can use this opportunity to buy bitcoin and ethereum.
By the end of the first quarter of the ongoing year common people will feel it difficult to afford. The price of Eth is found to be low compared to the peak price around $1500. Soon this could grow high crossing the past ath, which will make it highly an profiting asset for the trading purpose.

People have even higher expectation of ETH price by the end of the year with more than 2000$ and people who are holding the ETH coin will get the benefit. For people who are holding Bitcoin and bought the bitcoin in the previous dips will be profitable by the end of the year. Crypto will work to the people who have patience in terms of holding the coin for long-term.

there will be a time for ethereum to increase back and I think in this year will be a good year for ethereum although this will be a good time for bitcoin too for reaching the highest price again. and yes, many people have a higher expectation of the ethereum price and many of us still waiting the price increase higher. but to reach more than $1500, ethereum needs to stay in the market especially ethereum need to compete with bitcoin cash which is stable at that price.

Its been a good year for ethereum already. It peaked this year and reaches all-time-high. But if follow the patter of bitcoin that's why the price is way below $1K and its totally unexpected. I thought that the price could really go as high as $1500, sadly all of a sudden it crashes.

But it somewhat recovered but the mental barrier of $1K is too difficult to reach. Maybe we need some more time again to see the market "normalize" and reach $1K. I think at the end of the year we may see another all-time-high, similar to bitcoin.
After some slow start in terms of increase in the market value of crypto coins like that of bitcoin and ETH, things have been changed in unexceptional way and that all these coins have started recovering in the best possible manner. Things have started Turing in favor of the investors and I am very much sure that things will get even better in the days to come and this year will end up as the best year for all of the crypto coins.
BCSHonda

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:41:49 AM

Yes, I think so. Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) are considered two coin worth of investment. In the past time, according to price analysis charts, BTC and ETH have maintained their upward trend. At present, the price of the BTC is maintained at nearly $ 12000 and the ETH is close to $ 850. It can be said that BTC and ETH are two coins that are certainly profitable in the crypto market. Investors should be cautious about their choice in the cryptocurrency market, especially BTC and ETH, which will bring great returns in the near future.
jakezyrus

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:37:18 AM

Yes, I think so. Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) are considered two coin worth of investment. In the past time, according to price analysis charts, BTC and ETH have maintained their upward trend. At present, the price of the BTC is maintained at nearly $ 12000 and the ETH is close to $ 850. It can be said that BTC and ETH are two coins that are certainly profitable in the crypto market. Investors should be cautious about their choice in the cryptocurrency market, especially BTC and ETH, which will bring great returns in the near future.

wow really? Thanks for that informative trivia , i didnt know that btc and eth grow that much ever since the day that theyv came out, anyways i do believe that eth can posibly surpass btc even if the price of btc is much higher when compared to it. Eth  has more project because almost ico's that spun are always using it in order to create their own erc20 based platform. that is why i prefer eth the most although i do also invest in bitcoin as a part of my portfolio.
DooDKoK

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:52:03 AM

The market is now revolving around bitcoin and ETH, it is no longer small enough to live in the heart of the investor. ETH is predicted to overtake Bitcoin, but it is just a forecast, investors are the problem to make it grow stronger.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: