Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:40:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ray-ban aviators gold plated for sale (polarized)  (Read 905 times)
Bluengold341 (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 04:09:20 AM

About $170 retail.

Asking for $70 in btc

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stingers
Legendary

Activity: 1184
Merit: 1013

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 05:16:18 AM

About $170 retail.

Asking for $70 in btc
From where are you shipping the aviators? How much will you charge for shipping it to India. Can you post a picture of the aviators? Interested.
Bluengold341 (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 05:20:28 AM

of course, I can send proof of everything. I live in the US I'd rather do domestic or closer since it will go through faster.. I'm kinda new at this btw.. how do i know funds will be released from escrow? Can't i take a picture of the receipt from the USPS/Fedex/whichever shipping method and then have the funds released at that point?
stingers
Legendary

Activity: 1184
Merit: 1013

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 05:25:11 AM

of course, I can send proof of everything. I live in the US I'd rather do domestic or closer since it will go through faster.. I'm kinda new at this btw.. how do i know funds will be released from escrow? Can't i take a picture of the receipt from the USPS/Fedex/whichever shipping method and then have the funds released at that point?
The funds should be released when the buyer receives the item. Just pack the item properly, and ask the buyer to shoot a video while opening the package. Contact an escrow first and when a buyer comes to you, tell the buyer to send the money to escrow. Once escrow confirms that he has received the money, then send the item to the buyer. Just for the safety of both the buyer and the seller, I recommend making a video, both while packing and then opening.
Bluengold341 (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 05:27:44 AM

got it. Yes I can do this, for $5 more I'll do fedex priority with full tracking # anywhere in the world (or in their area of service).

edit: also my origin is of the southeastern U.S if anyone close wants to do trades
Zepher
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 603

Electricity is really just organized lightning

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 06:11:08 PM
Last edit: June 09, 2017, 05:37:08 AM by Zepher

I'll take a pair if they are legit Ray-Ban Aviators. Please link a photo of your items for sale.

Payment would be made upon receipt by myself, or, you can choose to go with an escrow (I am an escrow, but do NOT self-escrow - so you would need to pick someone else, or trust me to pay you upon receipt). Review my trust history if you have any concerns. Again, I am happy with escrowing the funds with another escrow party - or payment upon receipt.

But first... lets see these Aviators, with the Original Tags. Please upload a picture/s.

Edit: A little less interested than I originally was. I want to see these brand new in the box please, with your username and the current date. Thanks!

My only payment address: 1ZephertJThxkHih7XcaUHBkMSnvkTt5u
digicoinuser
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1072

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 07:45:16 PM

I'll take a pair if they are legit Ray-Ban Aviators. Please link a photo of your items for sale.

Payment would be made upon receipt by myself, or, you can choose to go with an escrow (I am an escrow, but do NOT self-escrow - so you would need to pick someone else, or trust me to pay you upon receipt). Review my trust history if you have any concerns. Again, I am happy with escrowing the funds.

But first... lets see these Aviators, with the Original Tags. Please upload a picture/s.

Agreed, interested and awaiting photos showing the original items.

I'd advise taking a photo with your username/date written on a piece of paper to build customer confidence.

Bluengold341 (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 02:26:21 AM

http://imgur.com/a/NdC4W
Zepher
Copper Member

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 05:32:53 AM

No Box, No Tags. Are you sure these are genuine?? How many pairs do you have for sale currently?

Agreed, interested and awaiting photos showing the original items.

I'd advise taking a photo with your username/date written on a piece of paper to build customer confidence.

That is required as well please.

Lets try this again. Please take some pictures of your stock, in their boxes, out of their boxes, with their tags on, and upload them to Imgur. One of us will then upload it to the forum.

As it stands right now, I am not convinced. You have another chance to change my mind though.

Bluengold341 (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 05:37:01 AM

I lost the boxes thats why they are so cheap.. i can give a closeup of the frame that has very detailed inscription

19fyXv2BeKuydsTfHQiJhLXmuj3BFTGBfV

http://imgur.com/a/qOCyu
Zepher
Copper Member

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 05:41:08 AM

I lost the boxes thats why they are so cheap.. i can give a closeup of the frame that has very detailed inscription

You lost the boxes for every single pair?

What about the tags?

Sorry Bluengold341, without these things I won't be a buyer.

Also, what's with the BTC address? Are you expecting someone to just pay you upfront? That won't work. You have zero trade history, and could run with the funds (I am not saying you would, but the possibility is there). Escrow is your only option. And that's if you can prove these are authentic.

BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 05:43:02 AM

Anyway, if you're going to try to scam a guy you ought to at least purchase a proper account first.

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
Bluengold341 (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 05:44:24 AM

that was an accident sorry, I also posted a similar asking for a around $60 BTC loan as these as collateral
Bluengold341 (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 05:46:02 AM

What about the tags?

Also, what's with the BTC address? Are you expecting someone to just pay you upfront? That won't work. You have zero trade history, and could run with the funds (I am not saying you would, but the possibility is there). Escrow is your only option. And that's if you can prove these are authentic.

every pair? I only have 1 pair of these those multilpe pictures just show the front and back of the same pair
Zepher
Copper Member

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 05:49:59 AM

that was an accident sorry, I also posted a similar asking for a around $60 BTC loan as these as collateral

Noted.

What about the tags?

every pair? I only have 1 pair of these those multilpe pictures just show the front and back of the same pair

Ah ha. Well you should have stipulated this to begin with. To me (and others it appears) you made it sound like you had multiple pairs. You also did say, and I quote:

I lost the boxes thats why they are so cheap..[....]

which would imply plural. Anyway, I am done here. Good luck with your sale.

bitkilo
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010

https://www.bitcoin.com/

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2017, 06:45:18 AM

You want to use a item you are trying to sell as collateral on a loan for about the same amount, or put another way - I will use a loan as a cover for selling these to the lender  Tongue

digicoinuser
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1072

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 03:27:50 PM

Gotcha, I also thought there was more than one pair available and they were new.  Still a good deal if authentic but I will have to pass as I was looking for originals that would be given as a gift in the original packaging.

Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 04:09:28 PM

I am not a lover of sunglasses as my girlfriend is always suspicious of where I look wearing them  Grin but I think adding a few pictures of the product and some transparencies about shipping, from where and which countries you can ship to at what extra charges, will be a fine addition to the description.
Bluengold341 (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 11:23:20 AM

$70 does not include shipping im sorry im new at this and wasn't thinking

I will always do fedex express or whatever is the fastest because I want your product to be delivered as fast and safe as possible.

Delivering from southeast US
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: