Bitcoin Forum
December 16, 2017, 05:58:43 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: - CRYPTOCLONE LLC - PAYING INVESTMENT PLATFORM - 200+ CRYPTOS - 5% AFFILIATE -  (Read 13524 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
r_victory

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 03:46:44 AM

I'm sorry, there are people here that may be the first time, but most already know that this only works at the beginning, so it breaks. Sites like this exist thousands!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  TRADE.IO       ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ekhat32

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 04:33:22 AM

How do you plan to make this good. I lost 1 BTC. Very disappointed that this type of scam doesn't get shut down before it even starts. Karma is a BiTC******
smbbm

Activity: 246

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 06:47:28 AM

All these thieves are so pathetic. They think they get some good money by this but in reality they are so doomed unless they change their thinking. If these people know what they bring upon themselves they would never steal even one satoshi.

Without Satoshi there is no Bitcoin
Without Jesus there is no Salvation
Bible + Blockchain = BiblePay (BBP)
Babad00k

Activity: 132

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 07:53:03 AM

site is down
care2yak

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 08:35:27 AM

PLEASE DO NOT MAKE ANYMORE DEPOSITS AND READ THE IMPORTANT MESSAGE BELOW

Today, at 3:25AM GMT we had been breached without any warning at CryptoClone. Our database and our website as a whole has been breached and we have no access to any of our resources.
As you have noticed, all payout addresses were changed and are now being redirected to the hackers addresses. Not only this, the wallets storing for up to 72 hours of payments were compromised, and we are left only with a small reserve in cold storage that were not being used at the time of the breach
We are doing our very best to regain access to both the website and database by contacting our hosting providers, though at this point we have no information what so ever about how this happened (since our servers were very tightly secured) and who was behind this.
However in saying this, a suspect is http://cryptoclone.ga as they have directly copied files we owned here at CryptoClone, so it is safe to assume they have had access to our server in the last 24 hours, and we are looking into whois information and the owner of the domain to take this up further.
For now, we can offer a 25% refund on investments, as this is all we have left in our reserves. Unfortunately, this will come at a first come first serve basis, and you must provide your username on site, your investment address (original as we have a backup of the investment table) and the amount you invested and were paid. We will pay the remainder + 10% for the troubles to as many people as we possibly can. Please email support@cryptoclone.com to apply for this rebate.

Again, we urge that you DO NOT make any further deposits, as the site is no longer in our original control.

We are very sorry to inform all of our clients of such news, as we were growing very well and were extremely happy with the rate of satisfaction our clients.

From the team at CryptoClone LLC.

**we ask that you quote this post to ensure everyone is aware of the situation and to urge not to make any new deposits

Site is down. Will there be hope for our investments? I feel like Hash Ocean all over again. Sigh...

smbbm

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 09:19:38 AM

Is there anyone who received a response (or refundation) from support@cryptoclone.com so far?

Babad00k

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 10:06:04 AM

Nope and they wont.
Babad00k

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 10:08:44 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1987035.0

here is a new one! They grow like crazy these sites.
gerad09

Activity: 178

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 11:09:58 AM

Is there anyone who received a response (or refundation) from support@cryptoclone.com so far?
No ,they scammed everyone, they probably don't care about refunding anyone

tcbay

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 11:57:15 AM

I MAY HAVE DISCOVERED A WAY TO IDENTIFY HIM/HER!

It won't be easy and there is only a window of 4 weeks before the website host destroys his personal data (name, contact details).  Action needs to be taken quickly to discover who is behind both cryptoclone and cryptiply.

Calangaman

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 12:01:02 PM

I feel sorry for those who lost money.

So far the crypto world has been profitable for most of us, I will never understand why people get so greedy and send funds to people hoping to double their money.

Would you do that in the real world ? God, scammers won again !!!
PorcelainMonarch

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 12:35:41 PM

It won't be easy and there is only a window of 4 weeks before the website host destroys his personal data (name, contact details).  Action needs to be taken quickly to discover who is behind both cryptoclone and cryptiply.

Do elaborate....
smbbm

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 12:45:56 PM

Go for it, you have my support and I can also help you with some expenses if needed. Let's expose and eliminate this scam!

moontoon

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 12:46:41 PM

Do elaborate....

They would have never used real names with their registrar... these people are smart and experienced. They pump out sites like this daily. These sites are genius ponzis, I wish there was a way to catch them but you would need goverment tools to track them down behind all their proxys
care2yak

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 01:28:33 PM

Found this at scam accusations. Wonder how true? Coz when I click on the link I bookmarked, I'm taken to a page that just says the connection has timed out...

vingaard
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 01:59:51 PM

The web smelled bad... too bad... and for this reason I only invested 1 BTX (Bitcore) in order to try ... but I really sorry for those whom have lost  a lot of money...

tcbay

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 02:03:35 PM

I have posted the information here in case the OP deletes/modifies my post:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1990541.new#new
smbbm

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 04:10:50 PM

Similar scam site https://blockwake.com was started yesterday. It's currently down, maybe the owners are starting to be scared of consequences, who knows.

smbbm

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 04:46:05 PM

Yeah, you're right but why the charade with hacking announcement and refund then? Scammers are so weird these days.

moontoon

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 05:04:34 PM

Yeah, you're right but why the charade with hacking announcement and refund then? Scammers are so weird these days.

So you believe their next site is not a scam...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.