Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:43:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY] [ICO] 🚀🚀🚀 Octanox ICO Campaign Registration is now CLOSE 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 3723 times)
masterchief001

Activity: 585
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 02:10:12 PM

I have a curiosity here, why is this campaign running twice? Is the data in my predecessor's spreadsheet up to date? I feel worried about this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
[ProTrader] (OP)

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 02:25:16 PM

I have a curiosity here, why is this campaign running twice? Is the data in my predecessor's spreadsheet up to date? I feel worried about this.

No, its not running twice. Im the current campaign Manager for OTX as the previous one backed out for some reason. The spreadsheet must be updated tomorrow.
blackmagician

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 02:31:02 PM

Didnt notice the new bounty , i thought its per week but its already the full payment after the crowdsale.
3000 otx tokens ,when you convert  it to btc its only 0.09 . Not worth it doing extra effort just to promote this campaign on social media.

[ProTrader] (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 05:24:54 PM

UPDATES

Reward Increased!!

Just talked to dev and agreed on increasing the Signature Bounty Reward for Fixed amount.

You will now received the following corresponding to your rank in the end of the ICO...

Jr. Member          -    2000 OTX  
     Member              -    3500 OTX
     Full Member         -   4500 OTX
     Sr. Member         -    5500 OTX
     Hero & Legendary -   6500 OTX

PS: I will just update the spreadsheet tomorrow and for the new joiners.
richardfisk

Activity: 208

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 07:31:04 PM

Haha. This is the most ridiculous rule I have ever seen in my life

Just make atleast 50 POSTS total until the end of the ICO (crowdsale) to be eligible in the payment.
Make atleast a total of 10 posts a week, failure to do so will bring you out from the campaign.

50 post and 10 posts per week? You must be out of your mind haha. Because I have seen that there only 2 weeks ahead and I bet that no participants will reach 50 posts. You need to fix it right now manager.
Oh, and by the way, there is no increase in the bounty sign camp. Fix rate only decrease the amount which bounty hunters can get after the ICO. The previous fund was much more higher and with a small number of participants, everyone will get a much bigger amount of OTX than the rate right now

blackmagician

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 10:15:13 PM

UPDATES

Reward Increased!!

Just talked to dev and agreed on increasing the Signature Bounty Reward for Fixed amount.

You will now received the following corresponding to your rank in the end of the ICO...

Even the bounty was increased still its a very low amount.  But if that prize is by weekly basis i think it is better.
I wonder what the dev is thinking right now, after he change the rules and the bounty while this campaign is running on its 3rd week.

l10no

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 11:54:50 PM

2000 coin for picture editing translation ??
is that 2000 coin same as 0.05 BTC ??
I dont think soo
l10no

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 11:56:59 PM

UPDATES

Reward Increased!!

Even the bounty was increased still its a very low amount.  But if that prize is by weekly basis i think it is better.
I wonder what the dev is thinking right now, after he change the rules and the bounty while this campaign is running on its 3rd week.
For translation should be 3-5k its whole picture must to edited man. for translator youre a good man
linyhan

Activity: 684

Early Funders Registration: monartis.com

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 02:40:08 AM

UPDATES

Reward Increased!!

Not enough, it should be increase even more. Because of what the dev did ,some already left in this campaign. Think  about this cahnge you made dev.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   A New Crypto-Payment Platform   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█      Telegram  ]      [   Medium   ]      [   ICO Page   ]      [  Facebook  ]      [ Instagram ]      █
[ProTrader] (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 08:18:48 AM

Haha. This is the most ridiculous rule I have ever seen in my life

Just make atleast 50 POSTS total until the end of the ICO (crowdsale) to be eligible in the payment.
Make atleast a total of 10 posts a week, failure to do so will bring you out from the campaign.

50 post and 10 posts per week? You must be out of your mind haha. Because I have seen that there only 2 weeks ahead and I bet that no participants will reach 50 posts. You need to fix it right now manager.
Oh, and by the way, there is no increase in the bounty sign camp. Fix rate only decrease the amount which bounty hunters can get after the ICO. The previous fund was much more higher and with a small number of participants, everyone will get a much bigger amount of OTX than the rate right now

Thanks for calling it the most ridiculous rule ever. Smiley Anyways, whats wrong with "at least 10 POSTS per week"? Yes, that is to avoid campaign joiners to spam in the end of the week especially to those last minute fool kind of guy since we dont have weekly stakes now but instead a Fixed rate for 50 POSTS total in the end of the ICO. Even if we remove that 10 post per week we still have to comply that amount to spread our 50 POSTS within the said period.

A week before the ICO ends, Signature Campaign registration will be closed.

blackmagician

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 12:01:18 PM

So youre still accepting new participants?  How about us who joined when this campaign started. Its unfair for us .
New participants will still get fixed amount even they were already late for two weeks!!.
It is better if you stop accepting new members and increase the bounty.  You already stated on your post 800,000 otx coins will be distributed in sig campaign.  I dont know if the social media bounty still active or not even started.

[ProTrader] (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 01:21:20 PM

So youre still accepting new participants?  How about us who joined when this campaign started. Its unfair for us .
New participants will still get fixed amount even they were already late for two weeks!!.
It is better if you stop accepting new members and increase the bounty.  You already stated on your post 800,000 otx coins will be distributed in sig campaign.  I dont know if the social media bounty still active or not even started.

As what the dev team agreed,

Everybody can get the said amount (fixed rate) as long as the participant comply with the 50 POSTS within the said period, early or late joiners. And as I stated a while ago, signature registration will be closed next week or a week before the ICO ends.

blackmagician

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 01:48:23 PM

Everybody can get the said amount (fixed rate) as long as the participant comply with the 50 POSTS within the said period, early or late joiners. And as I stated a while ago, signature registration will be closed next week or a week before the ICO ends.

How about the 800,000 otx coins that assigned in signature campaign?

franss

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 01:55:13 PM

There is any bounty Sir  Embarrassed
Pump N Dead

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 03:00:06 PM

How about the 800,000 otx coins that assigned in signature campaign?

its best to burn the remaining coins set aside for bounty to give more confidence to ICO investors and participants for the campaign.
Rengganis

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 05:31:04 PM

this coin is good looking, is there any wallet ?
m_nief

Activity: 546
Merit: 261

Moonbet.io

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 06:00:55 PM

nothing social media bounty? i need it

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
MOONBET[][][]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
bezzler

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 06:46:43 PM

Hello,
Just to make it clear, so the campaign will be closed in about 1 week from now?
Then everyone who just join the campaign will make about 7-10 post per day.
It still possible but it will be a bit tough.
[ProTrader] (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 12:43:07 AM

UPDATES

Campaign Registration Is now Officially CLOSE!!

In favor of the early participants in this campaign to be more fair, we have decided to close now the registration for the signature campaign instead of making it 1 week ahead before the ICO ends.

Spreadsheet must be updated often and please follow our rules to avoid disqualification.

List of Participants: https://goo.gl/nn6cKr

[ProTrader]

PERtua

Activity: 303
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 01:26:11 AM

There is any bounty Sir  Embarrassed

they dont have a bounty for newbies mate./ sorry for that. and i think they dont even have the bounty for social media.
and by the way, the regestration for new participants are now closed,

UPDATES

Campaign Registration Is now Officially CLOSE!!

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: