Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:02:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: scammed by user ethan  (Read 1142 times)
racor (OP)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 07:01:08 AM

scammer ethan..write here thevault account details.see allof us accounts banned or not..waiting.
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ethanbrain

Activity: 334
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2017, 07:02:02 AM

scammer ethan..write here thevault account details.see allof us accounts banned or not..waiting.

Sure. Will do so as soon as I reach home.
racor (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 07:36:01 AM
Last edit: June 06, 2017, 11:17:37 AM by racor

ok waiting..and you say
''I would have paid him if this scam accusation had gone against"..lol...check screen on first post.you said never wouldn't pay..stop lying
Ethanbrain

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2017, 07:38:57 AM

ok waiting..and you say
''I would have paid him if this scam accusation had gone against"..cool..check first post screen.you say not paying my money?
stop lying.

You really need to get your understanding of english straight. I'm not going to bother arguing with you further as you probably wont understand what i am trying to say. I shall wait for @Lauda to get free and reply.
racor (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 11:04:30 AM

Ok scammer.i'm waiting too Lauda's reply.and still waiting thevault acc details i want to see active or banned.I don't want me to talk to you..I'm waiting for LAUDA's decision.
Ethanbrain

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2017, 02:54:09 PM

Ok scammer.i'm waiting too Lauda's reply.and still waiting thevault acc details i want to see active or banned.I don't want me to talk to you..I'm waiting for LAUDA's decision.

Account details sent to @Lauda.
If you are ready to shut this case after checking the accounts let me know and I shall gladly send the details to you.
If not, then I am ok waiting for Lauda to confirm.

Regards,
Ethan!
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2017, 03:29:15 PM

Account details sent to @Lauda.
If you are ready to shut this case after checking the accounts let me know and I shall gladly send the details to you.
If not, then I am ok waiting for Lauda to confirm.

Regards,
Ethan!
All three accounts that Ethan has sent me are blocked. I'm somewhat confused as to what's going on. Are these accounts the ones that you've sent to OP?

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Ethanbrain

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2017, 03:35:49 PM

The OP sent me the 3 accounts that I sent you for which I did not pay and this scam accusation is going on.
Before this was solved, the OP went to the Tracker IRC and got the accounts disabled. I would've paid the OP if the result of this scam was against me but since the OP did not wait for this to get solved and got the accounts disabled, I dont owe him money anymore since i the accounts are not working anymore.

If you could confirm the usernames of all the 3 accounts : Just so that the OP believes that I sent you the correct accounts.

1. Napdok
2. keoz
3. debek

Regards,
Ethan!
racor (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 06:41:30 PM

all account banned..good news for me..what trying to achieve ?why are these accounts banned? because said I'm not paying your money. He accused me of being monopi , do you have proof..no..only you think..realized you wouldn't pay my money..i go thevault irc ,I reported all the accounts,all accounts banned..
and you say ""I would've paid the OP if the result of this scam was against me"" THIS LIE.you trying to trick.! you said I'm not paying your money!!!

http://imgur.com/a/1DXdB

finally, still you liar and scammer..

i waiting for Lauda's decision.

and I'll open up this thread in your site..soon..To find out what's right
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: