Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:50:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for Co-Founders and Developers for New Backed Crypto Currency  (Read 244 times)
KingScorpio (OP)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2017, 08:10:35 AM
Last edit: June 08, 2017, 08:43:17 AM by KingScorpio

Hello India Forum,

i am going to develop and release an Asset Managment Company with its own Cryptocurrency that will be backed by the AssetPortfolio of that Company, since it is very unlikely that Cryptocurrencies will unify and they will not disapear. For this i need skilled people that want to do something and want to have a socialeconomic impact on their Cities Communities, not just as slavish salary employees but as Co-Founders and Developers

so we design a Backed Tether Coin row! that will be stable and reliable similar like the US-groups Duality and Tether. Since these two groups arent willing or able to grow and to expand, i think that a New Group with Backed Cryptocurrency is necessary, especially a more expansive one.

Since this will not just be an anynomous coin like Bitcoin, it is necessary to also develop a formal official company with it. This Includes regular IAS Accounting publications and etc. but that makes the Currency reliable at all!

the rewards are therefore much higher than trading with coins or releasing more anonymous scamcoins that no one knows what they are good for.
and the rewards will be much less speculative.

About me i write hereby
I am 32 Years old and from Germany

The Project needs most importantly in the beginning:

1. Blockchain Developer
2. Web Developer

Later

Business Strategists
Social Media Marketeers,
Customer Support
Hosting and Systems Analysts

and more

this will not just be an Internet Project, the Company should later be decentral and shape its environment.

The Current global economic situation looks quite welcoming for this. Where Central Banks like in China have widespread Impact there is a Lack of alternative Culture, where Central Banks are not effective enough like in India there is a lack of Employment opportunities. If this Projects Develops itself well it will pay off good, and gives you a Chance to not just shape your environement in the Digital sphere but also your social one.

So if there is Interest in this forum just write me a PN and you will be added to the workgroup

regards

Kingscopio

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: