Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:01:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I need expert advisers for my upcoming real estate project ICO  (Read 532 times)
Ecogroup (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 10:54:01 AM
Last edit: June 11, 2017, 02:05:59 PM by Ecogroup

Please contact me on M for more details to help me to start an ICO for my project related t real estate.

Edit.1:

I want to start any business in my city( like real estate or start any factory in my city) and for that I want crowdfunding. I want to use ethereum token and after I establish the business I will distribute the profit from the business among the token holders according to the share they have.
romanlanskoj

Activity: 340
Merit: 254

CREATE YOUR OWN CRYPTO-CURRENCY WITH ETHEREUM 150$

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2017, 11:17:58 AM

if you wanna CREATE YOUR OWN LAW-BASED CRYPTO-CURRENCY, the only legal way is smartcontract!

STATE CAPITOL, PHOENIX – Representative Jeff Weninger (R-17) today applauded
Governor Doug Ducey for signing HB 2417, innovative legislation that will now include
blockchain signatures as a recognized form of signature.

Blockchain technology provides a decentralized database for a chain of transactions to be visible
by a network. When an exchange is initiated, information about that exchange is represented as a
block and broadcasted to the entire network. The network will verify and approve the exchange
before adding the block to the chain of stored information. This technology is secured by
cryptography and has many potential uses.

“I am very proud that Arizona continues to be a leader in the advancement of blockchain
technology,” said Representative Weninger. “I am thankful Governor Ducey supports this
innovation and that Arizona is again leading the charge.”

https://www.azhouserepublicans.com/single-post/2017/04/03/Rep-Jeff-Weninger-Applauds-Governor-Ducey-for-Signing-Innovative-Blockchain-Bill-into-Law-Arizona-Continues-to-Lead-the-Nation-in-Blockchain-Legislation

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1956996
I can create the cryptocurrency Ethereum-token for you, with any initial supply,  batch transfers, enable the owner to print new tokens,  custom currency rates (can make the token's value be backed by ether  by creating a fund that automatically sells and buys them at market value) and other features.
Full support and privacy

Only you will be able to issue it and only you will have all the copyrights!

Price is only 0.33 ETH in June 2017 (I ask you also gift me a small % of issued coins).

viber +375298563585
telegram +375298563585
gmail romanlanskoj@gmail.com

The information I need:
1) the address where your new currencies will be created and then the amount;
2) the name for your token and amount of decimals for display purposes;
3) if you need the token's value be backed by smart contract (automatically sells and buys) - write me this prices please;
4) if you want the amount of coins in circulation to change please tell it (the possibility to issue or remove your tokens from circulation);
5) also please send at least 0.05-0.1 ETH to 0x4BCc85fa097ad0f5618cb9bb5bc0AFfbAEC359B5 (or 0.33 ETH if you totally wanna prepay).

Your ETH Token will be seen like here: https://ethplorer.io/address/0x6d57fe045dcced8b289db59f66cd4354b6483d63
defined

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 11:22:21 AM

Please contact me on M for more details to help me to start an ICO for my project related t real estate.
How about you post some more information first? This is a "Discussion" section of the forum.
theroryshow

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 11:47:18 AM

Are you looking to create a product similar to what they have currently in the stock market? You might also want to look into land trusts as that would allow the token to buy land without anyone being able to simply leave one day with all the property. Naturally there are a lot of legal stipulations and laws are different state to state when it comes to real estate.
Ecogroup (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 02:08:18 PM

How about you post some more information first? This is a "Discussion" section of the forum.
I want to start any business in my city( like real estate or start any factory in my city) and for that I want crowdfunding. I want to use ethereum token and after I establish the business I will distribute the profit from the business among the token holders according to the share they have.
MB boss

Activity: 169
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 03:54:02 PM

For that I think first of all you have to ask from your government that they will allow you for starting that type of business if they agree then ok and if they do not then you have to manage something that you give shares to every participant and your government think them as investors not of the type you are managing.
Ecogroup (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 07:25:41 PM

i need some help from the developers
romanlanskoj

Activity: 340
Merit: 254

CREATE YOUR OWN CRYPTO-CURRENCY WITH ETHEREUM 150$

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2017, 11:41:30 AM

i need some help from the developers

sorry for long time delay - I am back!  Wink

Since June I  had the  classical problem with Ethereum Wallet synchronization. Very long time my Ethereum node was offline and only I was possible to do - is writing codes. Was no deployment.

Finally solved this problem  these week using the Parity wallet node

Now  I have the ability deploy smartcontracts into the Ethereum Blockchain!!!
Can do it for you + test the code + verification + github + compilation etc

Please, those who wrote me, call or write me again Viber +375298563585
telegram +375298563585
skype open24365

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1956996
I can create the cryptocurrency Ethereum-token for you, with any initial supply,  batch transfers, enable the owner to print new tokens,  custom currency rates (can make the token's value be backed by ether  by creating a fund that automatically sells and buys them at market value) and other features.
Full support and privacy

Only you will be able to issue it and only you will have all the copyrights!

Price is only 0.33 ETH in June 2017 (I ask you also gift me a small % of issued coins).

viber +375298563585
telegram +375298563585
gmail romanlanskoj@gmail.com

The information I need:
1) the address where your new currencies will be created and then the amount;
2) the name for your token and amount of decimals for display purposes;
3) if you need the token's value be backed by smart contract (automatically sells and buys) - write me this prices please;
4) if you want the amount of coins in circulation to change please tell it (the possibility to issue or remove your tokens from circulation);
5) also please send at least 0.05-0.1 ETH to 0x4BCc85fa097ad0f5618cb9bb5bc0AFfbAEC359B5 (or 0.33 ETH if you totally wanna prepay).

Your ETH Token will be seen like here: https://ethplorer.io/address/0x6d57fe045dcced8b289db59f66cd4354b6483d63
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: