Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:25:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CoinBomb.com has just launched!  (Read 14058 times)
CoinBomb (OP)

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2013, 09:13:19 PM

Dman99, We'll definitely take those suggestions on board! thanks Smiley

Promote our site for no risk BTC / LTC profit! 1% gross profit, LTC/BTC payments weekly. Click through for more details.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jamey2244

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 09:37:18 PM

Since using coinbomb, bitpotato, and almost all the other game like this very frequently, I can honestly say that coinbomb is better and has their shit together more than bitpotato and the others.  On bitpotato, no one even buys the potatoes anymore past the 3rd and sometimes the 2nd purchase, so if you don't beat the bots when the reset occurs, you're going to lose money if you buy a potato.

Reasons why Coinbomb is better:

•Unsuccessful locks will extend the main timer by the same amount of time.
•The verification process seems to go faster on coinbomb.
•The 24 hour timers are awesome and should stay that way.
•The amount remaining to pay is nice to see (because you can see if the person is actually trying to pay for it).
•It's way easier to get a bomb.
•The timers don't lag if you stay on the page for a long time.
•The one-time bombs that appear allow for a huge profit and are a nice change up.
•Supports LTC as well as BTC.

Coinbomb is amazing and seems all around more stable.  I hope things stay this great. Thank you guys for creating such a great site.
Birdy

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 09:43:28 PM

You should build in a Captcha, otherwise Bots will be getting the first bombs everytime.
demoniality

Activity: 194

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 10:04:23 PM

Since using coinbomb, bitpotato, and almost all the other game like this very frequently, I can honestly say that coinbomb is better and has their shit together more than bitpotato and the others.  On bitpotato, no one even buys the potatoes anymore past the 3rd and sometimes the 2nd purchase, so if you don't beat the bots when the reset occurs, you're going to lose money if you buy a potato.

•The amount remaining to pay is nice to see (because you can see if the person is actually trying to pay for it).
•The one-time bombs that appear allow for a huge profit and are a nice change up.

Coinbomb is amazing and seems all around more stable.  I hope things stay this great. Thank you guys for creating such a great site.
blatant post by a coinbomb employee reinorced by the fact you pasted this to the bitpotato thread. Who does that who doesn't have an agenda? So obvious.

ufo: C9icQvu4T4Jo6QpmnP1dgQW5ru1BfPJ4sV
Lastro

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 10:09:34 PM

This is interesting. Where is the 50% bomb and 75% bomb. Also, asking that users don't use BTC, but then ask for BTC address so we have to do the conversion for LTC?!
CoinBomb (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2013, 10:15:10 PM

Lastro : I think you've misunderstood. BTC-E is a popular exchange (http://www.btc-e.com), but withdrawing from them to us directly is a problem (as they batch outgoing payments) - they frequently come in late, meaning the player has missed their chance to purchase, and we need to refund. We accept both BTC and LTC payments (click the drop down selector in the top right of the page)

Demoniality : .....ok.....  Roll Eyes

Promote our site for no risk BTC / LTC profit! 1% gross profit, LTC/BTC payments weekly. Click through for more details.
theskillzdatklls

Activity: 1328
Merit: 563

MintDice.com | TG: t.me/MintDice

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2013, 10:21:56 PM

i dont think ill use this site

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
CoinBomb (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2013, 10:24:01 PM

i dont think ill use this site

no problem - it's not for everyone. thanks for checking us out though.

jamey2244

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 12, 2013, 12:05:02 AM

blatant post by a coinbomb employee reinorced by the fact you pasted this to the bitpotato thread. Who does that who doesn't have an agenda? So obvious.

Explained to you in the bitpotato thread.  Not everyone who honestly enjoys something works for the company. With your logic, if someone says they like Coke better than Pepsi and states their reasoning, you would say that person works for Coke.  Everything isn't a conspiracy.
demoniality

Activity: 194

View Profile
May 12, 2013, 12:17:41 AM

The giveaway was needing to post in both threads. A thankyou and approval of coinbomb would stay here. You know that, i know that. The only reason you are trying to argue otherwise is to save face. The more you try to lie and defend yourself, coinbomb employee, the more proactive i will become.

ufo: C9icQvu4T4Jo6QpmnP1dgQW5ru1BfPJ4sV
JungleBook

Activity: 183

View Profile
May 12, 2013, 12:34:22 AM

watching this!!!!
westoutli

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 12, 2013, 12:46:14 AM

Thanks. I'll check it out later.
KLouie

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 12, 2013, 12:54:49 AM

Very cool
CoinBomb (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2013, 08:26:33 AM

The first MIRV bomb will deploy (split) in 6 minutes!

r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
May 12, 2013, 08:39:47 AM

such a fucking scam! its all faked up getting some hapless sap to buy the bomb, at which time it will all of a sudden quit getting bought.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
CoinBomb (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2013, 08:49:39 AM

well...that's the game isn't it?! You have to judge what the market for a bomb is. Like buying a bitcoin, you don't buy in at $260.

YaCoinYeah

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 12, 2013, 09:00:18 AM

At least make the site SSL encrypted if you're dealing with people's coins
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
May 12, 2013, 09:03:17 AM

hey coinbomb, i have ufo i will sell you for 1 BTC.

my address is
1CieQyaJCkdA8vZLxjgFYLE7Grkowhyoh

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
CoinBomb (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2013, 09:06:33 AM

You can verify all winners payments on the blockchain.

http://www.coinbomb.com/ - click past payouts at the top.

BitCheese

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 12, 2013, 09:07:58 AM

CoinBomb, I made a quick calculation on your income, and you have all my respect Grin

Good earnings!

Only 1 question, which API do you use to accept payments, not having a SSL? Do you have a VPS and use the bitcoin-qt one?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: