Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:08:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Beginner looking for advice.  (Read 209 times)
Metros (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 12:33:49 PM

Hey there,

I am looking for 2 things. first is a good place that offer buying of all the major base coins (bitcoin/eth/waves/ripple/etc).
I want to keep 50% of the units there and the rest to transfer to exchange/s.

That leads to the second thing. I need a good exchange that have most of the altcoins. so I can buy altcoins via my "base coins" wallets ^^

I am not US based or even Europe so I cannot use servcies that works only there. I need international services.

Btw, is there a service that allows buying/investing pre-ICO's? like instead of registering Aeternity + ZR + Tezos separately doing it all at once.

Thanks in advance Smiley

Any other usuful tip is more then welcome!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 6099

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 05:57:28 PM

What do you mean by "keep 50% of the units there" where is "there"? since you the place you mentioned are considered as exchanges so you will be keeping some in exchanges and sending the other half to exchanges  Huh

If you are looking for an exchange that support multiple coins then Poloniex.com is the way to go. I'm also not based on Europe or U.S.A but I use it without any issues, there is no ID verification needed as long as you don't request withdrawal more then the daily limit you have (2000$ a day). Its not recommended to store coins for long term in exchanges though, If you want to keep them in one place, go with a multi coin wallet like Exodus.io.
As for the last service, there is no such a service but I believe there is a project being developed for that right now. I have seen a few ads lately but It could take sometime until they deliver.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 06:02:43 PM

I am looking for 2 things. first is a good place that offer buying of all the major base coins (bitcoin/eth/waves/ripple/etc).
I want to keep 50% of the units there and the rest to transfer to exchange/s.
1.The term you're looking is a good exchange in both the mentioned cases.Not a safe practice to keep your coins in an exchange wallet.Not more than what you can afford to lose.

That leads to the second thing. I need a good exchange that have most of the altcoins. so I can buy altcoins via my "base coins" wallets ^^

I am not US based or even Europe so I cannot use servcies that works only there. I need international services.
Poloniex is the better option since you're quite choosy with the altcoins.But they do bite you in the ass if they feel like.Kraken don't think supports the wide range of altcoins you need but is more secure I guess.

Btw, is there a service that allows buying/investing pre-ICO's? like instead of registering Aeternity + ZR + Tezos separately doing it all at once.

I saw the advertisement on bitcointalk,not sure where but they do have that kind of service.I'd suggest you to not invest in things blindly.
shillfudder

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 06:05:01 PM

Poloniex or Bittrex, buddy.
Metros (OP)

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 06:20:51 PM

What do you mean by "keep 50% of the units there" where is "there"? since you the place you mentioned are considered as exchanges so you will be keeping some in exchanges and sending the other half to exchanges  Huh

If you are looking for an exchange that support multiple coins then Poloniex.com is the way to go. I'm also not based on Europe or U.S.A but I use it without any issues, there is no ID verification needed as long as you don't request withdrawal more then the daily limit you have (2000$ a day). Its not recommended to store coins for long term in exchanges though, If you want to keep them in one place, go with a multi coin wallet like Exodus.io.
As for the last service, there is no such a service but I believe there is a project being developed for that right now. I have seen a few ads lately but It could take sometime until they deliver.

I meant 50% will remain in the original wallets (not exchange wallets..)
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2017, 12:02:09 AM

I'd go with poloniex.
I would just trade/buy pre-ICO tokens from other users on this forum, if possible.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: