Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2018, 01:12:49 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: $2 request  (Read 212 times)
DarkArmy

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 12:35:25 PM

Hey so I just got my Wirex card in the mail and I was planing on using it for a Netflix free trial but they take a small amount to actually authorise the card which I don't have at the moment.

Was wondering if anyone could lend me $2 for a week? Will pay you back with 30-40% interest by next Friday.

Cheers.

The World's Betting Exchange

Bet with play money. Win real Bitcoin. 5BTC Prize Fund for World Cup 2018.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Csmiami

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

Online doesn't mean on keyboard :)

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2017, 12:58:00 PM

Hey so I just got my Wirex card in the mail and I was planing on using it for a Netflix free trial but they take a small amount to actually authorise the card which I don't have at the moment.

Was wondering if anyone could lend me $2 for a week? Will pay you back with 30-40% interest by next Friday.

Cheers.

you would had to cover the fees for such a small amount, and you are not giving any collateral (reasonable due to quantity) but still...

I'm back
DarkArmy

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 01:07:25 PM

Cheers.

you would had to cover the fees for such a smaill amount, and you are not giving any collateral (reasonable due to quantity) but still...

I'll suck up the $1 fee and pay an extra amount to cover it for the final repayment. As for collateral I could offer my account however I would prefer to stay on to post if that's possible. If I had something worth as little as $2, I woulda sold it

Csmiami

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

Online doesn't mean on keyboard :)

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2017, 01:09:58 PM

Cheers.

you would had to cover the fees for such a smaill amount, and you are not giving any collateral (reasonable due to quantity) but still...

I'll suck up the $1 fee and pay an extra amount to cover it for the final repayment. As for collateral I could offer my account however I would prefer to stay on to post if that's possible. If I had something worth as little as $2, I woulda sold it

Okay, sounds legit, I'll take the risk. I'll be sending you 0.00072 (just checked the price) and you will be sending 0.00108 by 15/06/2017 + fees, everything fine?

PS: still not heard any collateral

I'm back
onnz423

Activity: 826
Merit: 508

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 02:39:04 PM

Okay, sounds legit, I'll take the risk. I'll be sending you 0.00072 (just checked the price) and you will be sending 0.00108 by 15/06/2017 + fees, everything fine?

PS: still not heard any collateral

I would not risk even 2$ on this loan, the collateral is not worth the amount what he is asking for. But on the end it will be youe choice, personally i would pass on this without more valuable collateral.

Edit: plus the fees are over than 2$ worth of BTC, so i do not see OP really coming back at all.

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀