Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:14:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: verification service  (Read 857 times)
bets21 (OP)

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 02:11:11 PM

verification services for localbitcoins, coinbase, maybe skrill later but not now.
what im do is just identity verification. for now only Lbc and coinbase. no other site.
price $30
vouch for free localbitcoins accounts will giving to very old and trusted member here.
verified ID,email.
kits incl : email access, account access and docs which is im upload to.
pm me or msg me here
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bets21 (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 06:13:10 PM

still available
davida

Activity: 585
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 09:35:48 PM

I passed your thread for obvious reason but have to come back, why is your verification limited to those site you mentioned since you have docu,ents to upload, can you also tell me those countries accounts you can verified.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 07:24:56 AM

So what is the deal about? A verified localbitcoins account or fabricated documents to falsely verify an account.
Either ways it is neither ethical nor legal, can not only lend you in trouble but also your buyers. Why don't we take a pledge to keep the bitcoin world clean and responsible?
bets21 (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 09:31:45 AM
Last edit: June 09, 2017, 09:52:00 AM by bets21

I passed your thread for obvious reason but have to come back, why is your verification limited to those site you mentioned since you have docu,ents to upload, can you also tell me those countries accounts you can verified.

because i never try other site. maybe you can tell me what acc you need to verified and i will look into it
UK and usa
bets21 (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 09:33:28 AM

So what is the deal about? A verified localbitcoins account or fabricated documents to falsely verify an account.
Either ways it is neither ethical nor legal, can not only lend you in trouble but also your buyers. Why don't we take a pledge to keep the bitcoin world clean and responsible?

verified accounts not fabricated or selling documents. it is legal for sure. how many people use stealth account in the world ?
not only in bitcoin but lot of people use stealth account paypal,ebay etc.
aadje93

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 02:12:51 PM

verified accounts not fabricated or selling documents. it is legal for sure. how many people use stealth account in the world ?

Legal service? LMAO you are a scammer and a fraudster and nothing else you should rename your service (scam service) you are selling verified accounts and the ONLY reason ro buy this is to commit fraud end of the story

naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 02:15:22 PM

I am too not sure about legality of your services. If I am a service provider, I will not prefer my customers verifying themselves using paid documents nor selling verified accounts. There are set of people prefer stealth accounts for privacy reasons at the same time there are people misuse the chances of getting stealth accounts. There is only thin layer which differentiate misusing and protecting identities.
bets21 (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 03:30:01 PM

Legal service? LMAO you are a scammer and a fraudster and nothing else you should rename your service (scam service) you are selling verified accounts and the ONLY reason ro buy this is to commit fraud end of the story

im scammer and fraudster Huh any proof ? how about all LBC seller using stealth accounts and have multiple accounts ? are they scammer and fraudster ?
oh..one thing...im not sell stolen accounts Smiley all is fresh accounts like you buy vba , vcc, prepaid card , skrill account. they got verified under other people name right?
bets21 (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 03:32:43 PM

I am too not sure about legality of your services. If I am a service provider, I will not prefer my customers verifying themselves using paid documents nor selling verified accounts. There are set of people prefer stealth accounts for privacy reasons at the same time there are people misuse the chances of getting stealth accounts. There is only thin layer which differentiate misusing and protecting identities.

but lets look the fact..you think as service provider, but how about user ? how many LBC trader have multiple accounts stealth accounts ? have many people in this world have more than one ? how many ebay seller is use stealth account ? is it illegal ? and yes ebay would think like you , but do you think all user will thinking like you as service provider side ?
mzhacker

Activity: 275
Merit: 100

"real legend never die"

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 01:16:26 PM

bro for coinbase it needs ID front+ ID Back + Selfie with ID if you have this i need your service
bets21 (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 04:18:27 PM

bro for coinbase it needs ID front+ ID Back + Selfie with ID if you have this i need your service

pm me your skype
bets21 (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 04:22:22 PM

Do you make verification for telegram? If you have, then please message me. I'd like to try your service mate.

i never try before for telegram , can you tell me what they asking for to do verification...pls pm me your icq/skype..but i dont think so they ask for documents..but they will ask code for sms...just me pm buddy
bets21 (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 09:12:21 AM

i am interested.is it still available

yes pm me
bets21 (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 06:16:04 AM

pm me your skype

done make bitwala.io verified account to @mzhacker
superman2019

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 11:37:57 AM

Wow, this is a really useful development. So it will be possible to facilitate the system of identity verification at airports, if they certainly begin to support such blockchain development. Because passport data rarely changes every few years, but the appearance of a person then changes every year.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: