Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:18:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can you really store MaidSafeCoin on BTC address?  (Read 562 times)
elektra (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 07:04:05 PM

I am trying to find a wallet for MaidSafeCoin without any luck and I heard that you could actually store it on a regular BTC address. Is this true? And if so, can I also send them out from that address? (I was thinking of adding them to a paper wallet though, but how would I sweep that wallet later?)

Also I heard if you did this you should also store a little BTC on the same address for the transfer fee or something?

If it is true that this work, are there also other coins you can store on a BTC address?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 11:47:52 AM

As far as I know you can store MaidSafeCoin on a BTC address but take note, the btc address where you will store it must be your own, I mean in your own is that you have complete control over the private key of the certain btc address where you will store your MaidSafeCoin. You just need to go to www.omniwallet.org when you need to send them somewhere by importing your btc address to it. You are right about storing a little BTC on the same address for the transfer fee. To answer your last question, I don't know if there are other coins that can be stored on BTC address other than MaidSafeCoin.
elektra (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 01:52:13 PM

As far as I know you can store MaidSafeCoin on a BTC address but take note, the btc address where you will store it must be your own, I mean in your own is that you have complete control over the private key of the certain btc address where you will store your MaidSafeCoin. You just need to go to www.omniwallet.org when you need to send them somewhere by importing your btc address to it. You are right about storing a little BTC on the same address for the transfer fee. To answer your last question, I don't know if there are other coins that can be stored on BTC address other than MaidSafeCoin.

Thank you, so storing them on a Bitcoin Paper Wallet would be a safe bet? Also how much BTC should I also send to it?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: