Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:31:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ASRock Z97 Extreme 4 Issues  (Read 338 times)
Dalkhar (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 08:02:49 PM

Greetings Everyone;

I'm having a problem with a new rig i'm building, these are the specs:

- x6 ASUS DUAL AMD RX480 8GB
- 8 Gb RAM
- Mobo ASROCK Z97 Extreme 4 LGA1150
- AMD Catalust drivers Ver. 16.11.4

the problem i'm facing is that whenever i put the sixth card the system colapses and enters in a "windows diagnose" loop or the GPU is not recognized at all (sometimes it appears as a video controller and some other is not even appearing), i've tried replacing risers and using another GPU as spare of the one not being recognized but the same problem occurs.

if someone can give me some light in this dark tunnel i would be very happy.  Cry

Kind Regards,
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
silverccs

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 01:21:02 AM

hey, do you find any solution for you issue? i have the same problem, i have 4 Rigs, all with z97 Asrock Extreme 4 and 5 x Msi Radeon rx 480 8GB p/rig , and all rigs detect 4 gpu Correctly, in sometimes windows get the 5 gpu... but the windows is very innestable, the same with simpleming or EthOS, the problem is in the hardware..... Any can help us?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: