Bitcoin Forum
October 21, 2017, 03:55:43 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY] [ICO] Primalbase: Distributed Workspace for Tech Community  (Read 56852 times)
veles7

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 10:05:46 AM

To all the idiots that support Sylon, can't you see he made a rule that would benefit himself? Its so obvious. If you are to give extra stakes you give it to most important languages like Chinese and Russian. Do you guys think its normal he is getting %25 of all translation bounties to himself like this?

To Sylon, pretty simple, you could put a 3 day rule like the other campaigns and you would still get translations in time, like the other campaigns does. Your reasoining is just not valid. And no other French translator could be faster than you because you put up the translations in 2 hours, meaning you've already translated everything before actually openning the thread. So before starting to campaign, you decided a rule to get %25 of all translation bounties. You think you are safe with these multi account ass lickers but you are not. I might even take this to scam accusations.
Take it easy! He is a good manager, very quickly doing his job. And some managers can not count and make a table for a month. Very simple rule: do not like, do not participate.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
benedictonathan

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 10:24:27 AM

Do we have any news when PBT will be added to MYETHERWALLET Website? Thanks inadvance.

andrearz

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 11:06:09 AM

Will the primalbase distribution be long?

Casabrandy

Activity: 672

I'm not CrAzY

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 11:10:18 AM

about the Twitter campaign
i cannot see the stakes at spreadsheets
is it not yet calculated ?
Probably, there is a lot of work for community manager, checking, validating and counting these forms. You should have  some patience.

Twitter campaign stakes will be calculated very soon! Thanks for your patience. Wink

Oh you guys think Sylon is a good honest guy. But he is just a scammer that makes out rules to advantage himself.

Look at the translation bounties, there are 8 pbt allocated for this bounty and he takes %25 of them with French. There are like 7-8 more crowded local forums on bitcointalk. Why? Because he made a stupid rule of giving %90 of the stakes to first 5 people that contributed and somehow he put his translations on the first place in minute of each other. Magically. Makes so much sense to give %90 of the translation bounties to minor languages. I'll post a scam accusation thread for this because it just isn't right and a guy who manages a bounty campaign in his own favor should never manage a bounty campaign again.

Don't be stupid, As I see there is nothing wrong with stake count, Every one got what they deserved.  Sylon is probably one of the best  community/bounty manager from BitcoinTalk. Making such statements it doesn't make you smart. About "minor languages" I have nothing to say, may be just : no local forum subsection - no translation.

Oh you guys think Sylon is a good honest guy. But he is just a scammer that makes out rules to advantage himself.

Look at the translation bounties, there are 8 pbt allocated for this bounty and he takes %25 of them with French. There are like 7-8 more crowded local forums on bitcointalk. Why? Because he made a stupid rule of giving %90 of the stakes to first 5 people that contributed and somehow he put his translations on the first place in minute of each other. Magically. Makes so much sense to give %90 of the translation bounties to minor languages. I'll post a scam accusation thread for this because it just isn't right and a guy who manages a bounty campaign in his own favor should never manage a bounty campaign again.

you don't even have a single translation with this account!! next time use your real account,
don't be a fucking pussy  Tongue Tongue

you don't even have a single translation with this account!! next time use your real account,
don't be a fucking pussy  Tongue Tongue

Hahaha. Very butt-hurt AF! And it is a little bit degrading on his post regarding on the majority of bounty token are goes to his so called "minor language" which I highly doubted if there is a major language besides English? Those who gets high stakes on translation deserves it because they give time and effort. And based on his post history, He is turkish.I hope that Sylon has the backup for all participants who apply on translation.  Grin

Thanks for your support guys! I appreciate it.
Curiously enough, I receive this type of comment from a Turkish member after we found a massive multi-accounts user in Turkish local forum and banned all of his accounts... I love haters! Cheesy

@radnom: This first-come-first-served model was putted in place to get very good quality translations in a quick time. Why ? Because when you don't put time limit, it's not rare to receive translations a long time after reservation, or simply never receive it.
In addition, I don't see where is the problem, because I respected all the rules. A very motivated French participant could have translated all the asked content in one night and taken all of my stakes. End of the story.

To all the idiots that support Sylon, can't you see he made a rule that would benefit himself? Its so obvious. If you are to give extra stakes you give it to most important languages like Chinese and Russian. Do you guys think its normal he is getting %25 of all translation bounties to himself like this?

To Sylon, pretty simple, you could put a 3 day rule like the other campaigns and you would still get translations in time, like the other campaigns does. Your reasoining is just not valid. And no other French translator could be faster than you because you put up the translations in 2 hours, meaning you've already translated everything before actually openning the thread. So before starting to campaign, you decided a rule to get %25 of all translation bounties. You think you are safe with these multi account ass lickers but you are not. I might even take this to scam accusations.

How come that this is can be considered as scam anyway? The manager didn't scam any money from any participants here and he didn't hold the funds for the bounty either. I get your point but just drop it. I don't see any wrong move by the manager by setting the rule in that manner.

▀███   ███   ████    ▄██████▄
       ████ █████ █████▄  ███▀  ▀███
        ███▄██▀██▄██████  ██████████
        ▀█████ █████▀████ ███▄  ▄▄▄
         ▀███   ███▀  ███▄ ▀██████▀▀
                      ▀███
███▄████▄     ▄█████▄  ████   ███   ███▀ ▄██████▄  ███▄██
████▀▀▀███▄ ▄███▀▀▀███▄ ███  █████  ███ ███▀  ▀███ █████▀
███     ███ ███     ███ ▀███ █████ ███  ██████████ ███
███▄   ▄███ ███▄   ▄███  ▀█████▀█████▀  ███▄  ▄▄▄  ███
█████████▀   ▀███████▀    ████▀ ▀████   ▀████████▀ ███
███ ▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀
███
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
Cucumbaba

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 11:30:47 AM

How to see my PBT on Waves wallet.. I cannot see anywhere.. Neither on Waves DEX..

redistribution of tokens is on  Monday July 3, at 12:00 (UTC)

distribution for investor in next couple hours
dont know about the bounty distribution

maybe later after all distribution for investor complete
just wait sit and relax mate

▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ E i d o o ▬ your blockchain asset experience ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ " Token Sale Raised 82,372.33 ETH " ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ TwitterFacebook  ▰ BountyDiscussion ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
TeamButtcoin

Activity: 481

COSS: CRYPTO-ONE-STOP-SOLUTION ICO 8 Aug

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 11:42:32 AM

Does anyone know the value for 1 PBT in satoshi?becuse i'm really curios to know what price will have PBT once it is available in exchanges.

░░  ░░░     ░░░▒▒░░░░
          ░▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▒░░░░    ░░▒░░░░
      ░▒▓▓░▒▓▓░░▓▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓▒     ░░▓▒░
     ░░░▒▒      ░░░ ░▒▓▓▓░░░▒▓▒  ░░▒░░
    ░▓▓░  ░░░░░       ░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓▓ ░▓▓▒░ 
    ░░░ ░░░░░░░          ░░▓▓▓▓▓ ░▒▒░░ 
   ░▒▓░  ░░░░░░            ░░░░░ ▒▓▓▒░
    ░▒▒░   ░░                   ▒░░░░
     ░░░ ░░░░░░              ░░▓▓▓▒░
        ░░░░░░░           ░▒▒▒░░▒░░
          ░░░░      ░░░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓░
          ░░░░░░  ░░▓▓▓▓▒░░▒▓▒░░
           ░░░░░  ░▒▓▓▓▓▓░
            ░░░░░░  ░▒▓▒░░  ░░░
             ░░░░░░░      ░░░
               ░░░░░░░░░░░░░
                   ░░  ░░
  COSS.IO
Crypto One Stop Solution
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
..⧉ Multi-Wallet  ⧉ Exchange   ⧉ Merchant Platform
         COSS Token - An ERC20 based Token - revenue generating cryptocurrency
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
..  ICO Details
Whitepaper     ANN
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
btcrocks

Activity: 266

Machine Learning & AI - Trustless Ledger System

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 11:43:42 AM

How to see my PBT on Waves wallet.. I cannot see anywhere.. Neither on Waves DEX..

redistribution of tokens is on  Monday July 3, at 12:00 (UTC)

distribution for investor in next couple hours
dont know about the bounty distribution

maybe later after all distribution for investor complete
just wait sit and relax mate

Yes you are right,there is no update about bounty distribution as of now and I think Sylon can confirm this once all the bounty stakes are calculated for all the campaigns.

⦁⚫⦁
     ▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊ Trustless Ledger System ▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊
  S H A R P E  C A P I T A L

▄▀▀▄
                 ▀▄▄▀
                 █
      ▄▀▀▄      █
      ▀▄▄▀     █
      █  █    █
     █    █  █
    █     ▄▀▀▄
   █      ▀▄▄▀
▄▀▀▄    
▀▄▄▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Investing with AI & Machine Learning
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ⦁⚫⦁ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  read our Whitepaper ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Bitcointalk Twitter Telegram  Slack
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
⦁⚫⦁
Buerra

Activity: 882

GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 11:46:53 AM

Sylon today distrubition is just for ico owners right? When we will receive bounty shares? Is it scheduled?

████
             ███  ███
           ████     ███
         ███  ███    ███
       ████     ███    ███
     ███  ███     ███    ███
   ████     ███     ███   ██
 ███  ███     █████████████████
███     ███     ███           ██
 ███      ███     ██          ██
   ███      ██████████      ███
     ███      ██████      ███
       ███      ██      ███
         ███          ███
           ███      ███
             ███  ███
               ████

GUTS
    ███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

smart-ticket protocol for events
live product with market traction!
    ███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

BTC ANN
  WEBSITE
  BLOG

SANDBOX
  WHITEPAPER
  BOUNTY

Zeke_23

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 12:02:36 PM

Does anyone know the value for 1 PBT in satoshi?becuse i'm really curios to know what price will have PBT once it is available in exchanges.
1 PBT is equal to 5 BTC, that is the ico price, but if you participated on the first day of during its ICO 1 pbt valued for only 3 btc. and if the exchanges become available i think its price will increase and that is possible because this project is a good one so we just have to wait for it, be patient and keep watching about this Smiley

Maslate

Activity: 630

🌟ATLANT ICO: 7/09/17🌟

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 12:07:30 PM

1 PBT is equal to 5 BTC, that is the ico price, but if you participated on the first day of during its ICO 1 pbt valued for only 3 btc. and if the exchanges become available i think its price will increase and that is possible because this project is a good one so we just have to wait for it, be patient and keep watching about this Smiley
It will be traded with the rate over (5 btc in 1 PBT) because the supply is very low and the investors are very confident
with the sold out ICO. The question for me now is where and when it will be trading, hope to see it soon.

......ATLANT......
..Real Estate Blockchain Platform..
                     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                    ████████████░
                  ▄██████████████░
                 ▒███████▄████████░
                ▒█████████░████████░
                ▀███████▀█████████
                  ██████████████
           ███████▐██▀████▐██▄████████░
          ▄████▄█████████▒████▌█████████░
         ███████▄█████████▀██████████████░
        █████████▌█████████▐█████▄████████░
        ▀█████████████████▐███████████████
          █████▀████████ ░███████████████
    ██████▐██████████▄████████████████████████░
  ▄████▄████████▐███████████████░▄▄▄▄░████████░
 ▄██████▄█████████▐█████▄█████████▀████▄█████████░
███████████████████▐█████▄█████████▐██████████████░
▀████████▀█████████▒██████████████▐█████▀█████████
  ████████████████ █████▀█████████████████████████
   ▀██▀██████████ ▐█████████████  ▀██▀██████████
    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀██████████

..INVEST  ●  RENT  ●  TRADE..
  ✓Assurance     ✓Price Discovery     ✓Liquidity     ✓Low Fees

███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

◣Whitepaper ◣ANN ThreadTelegram
◣ Facebook     ◣ Reddit          ◣ Slack

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███

Zeke_23

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 12:22:46 PM

It will be traded with the rate over (5 btc in 1 PBT) because the supply is very low and the investors are very confident
with the sold out ICO. The question for me now is where and when it will be trading, hope to see it soon.
all of here are waiting for that, and hoping that it will be place on good exchanging sites such as polo or bittrex, since it is a good project and there's a lot of people participated on it. imagine, it takes only a day to finished its ICO and every minute of that ICO, a lot of token are being sold. i think its price will also increase since there is a lot of people who didn't have a chance to participate in ico will take that opportunity.

mrongos

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 02:05:20 PM

all of here are waiting for that, and hoping that it will be place on good exchanging sites such as polo or bittrex, since it is a good project and there's a lot of people participated on it. imagine, it takes only a day to finished its ICO and every minute of that ICO, a lot of token are being sold. i think its price will also increase since there is a lot of people who didn't have a chance to participate in ico will take that opportunity.

I totally agree with your opinion
Those who can participate in this project are the lucky one

█  ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁H●RIZON STATE▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █
The Future of Voting and Collaborative Decision Making
▬▬▬▬▬redditfacebooktwittertelegramyoutube▬▬▬▬▬
BOAEDAN

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 02:15:25 PM

I can not wait to see this coin coming in the market
Hopefully there is no delay distribution

5thangel

Activity: 406

🌟 COMSA ICO: 10/02/17 🌟

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2017, 02:40:29 PM

I can not wait to see this coin coming in the market
Hopefully there is no delay distribution

Everything will be fine, just relax and enjoy  Cheesy

,,,,╓╖µpp╖╖,,,,
                         ,╓g▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄µ╖          ,╖
                     ,╓@▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓Ñ╖    ,@▓▌
                  ,á▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓µ╫▓▓▓▌
                ╓@▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▀╜╙            '╙▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
              ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▀`                       ╙▀▓▓▓███████▌
             @▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀`            ,,,,,         ,g▓███████▀`
           ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀         ,µ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▄@, ,@▓███████▀
          ]▓▓▓▓███▓`       ╓▄▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████████▓╜
         ]▓▓▓▓█▓█╝       ╓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████▀╜
         ▓▓▓▓███▌       ╙▓███████▓▒       "▀▓██████▀`
        ╫▓▓▓███▌          "▀████████▄        '▓██▀
        ▓█▓███▓▒            `▀████████▄,       `
       ]▓█████▌                ╙████████▓,
       ]▓█████▌                  ╙▓█▓█▓▓▓█▓╖
       ]▓█████▌                    ╙▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╖
        ▓█████▓[            ,,       `▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
        ▓██████[            ╓@        ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╖
        ╠██████▓          ╓▓▓▓▓m        ╙▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓@
         ▓█████╜       ,g▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄╖╖,,,╓╖▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓
         └▓█▓╜       ,@▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓█▀
          '"       ╓@▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓█████████████▀╙        ,
                 ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╜    ╙▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▀▀▀▀╜          ╓▓▓▓╖
               g▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓`                          ,g▓▓▓▓▓▓▓w
            ,g▓██████████▓▄,                    ,╓@▓▓█▓▓▓█▓██╜
            ▓████████████████▓▄▄p╖,,     ,,╓µ▄▄▓██████████▓╜
            ▓█████╜╙▀███████████████████████████████████▀`
            ▓██▓╜     "▀▀███████████████████████████▀╜`
            ▓▀`            ╙▀▀▀███████████████▀▀▀"
COMSA
ICO: Oct 2 - Nov 6
█████
▄▄▄
███
███
▀▀▀
███
███
███
▀▀▀list
███
███
███
█████
█████
▄▄▄▄▄
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
█████
sarabanda

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 03:10:03 PM

To twitter participants no paid Huh

In the silence

Activity: 238

So many ICO's.

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 03:12:03 PM

Hello Sylon any updates on the Bounty reward? and how long would it take to get into our accounts Smiley Thanks in advance sylon!

Still, congratulations on the ICO for the whole PrimalBase team!  

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▶▶▶▶ Get Your Free Tokens Now ◀◀◀◀  First PoS Smart Contract Token
    PoSToken       Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
Djanggo

Activity: 349

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 03:15:32 PM

To twitter participants no paid Huh
Stake is still calculated,please be patient
sunce33

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 04:48:19 PM

Yes only left twitter for calculate all other done and congratulations on the ICO PrimalBase team!
Want ask is same stake for all camp or is different for translation,signature....??

.........It is never late to buy BTC for $1........
......Services-backed cryptocurrency of......
............$1 000 000 000 000 market.............
.............PRE ICO            Sept.27 – Oct.4..............
       .............ICO            Oct.10 – Nov.7..............
......................ANN thread      Bounty...................

Holess

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 09:17:48 PM

i expect to join polo and bittrex. in 2018 the price will be at least 3x.
maybe even more.
thanks to the team for the beautiful project.

CHANGE — First Decentralised Global Crypto Bank | ICO | DISCUSSION
vingaard
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 09:18:55 PM

Are there any news about ETH contract data in order to create a custom token at MEW ?  Huh

Contract:  Huh
Token:  Huh
Decimals:  Huh

Thanks again...

⟨⟨
IDigital Identity VerificationI
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ for Enterprise ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Iverif-y              ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄▄█████████████████       
▄▄████████████████████████▌       ▄██▄▄
▐█████████████████████████       ▄█████▌
 █████████████▀▀▀████████        ██████
 █████████       ███████        ██████▀
  ████████        █████        ███████
  ▐███████▌       ▀██▀        ███████
   ▀███████▄       █         ███████▀
    ▀███████▄              ▄███████▀
     ▀███████▄            ▄███████▀
      ▀███████▄          ▄███████▀
       ▀████████▄      ▄████████
         █████████   ▄█████████
          ▀████████ ▄████████▀
            ████████████████
             ▀████████████▀
               ▀████████▀
                 ▀████▀
                   ▀
I⟩⟩I
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.