Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:12:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BOUNTY] 300$ Bounty Offer For Getting Into Coinmarketcap  (Read 748 times)
Electra01 (OP)

Activity: 324
Merit: 101

Latest wallet: v2.1.1/v2.1.3

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 09:43:07 PM
Last edit: June 14, 2017, 01:48:41 PM by Electra01

I am having trouble getting the cryptocurrency Electra into ranking websites such as Coinmarketcap and Coingecko. I have decided to reward the person who can get Electra into either of these websites before Electra’s so called Super Rewards Bonanza Stage with a bounty of $300 worth of BTC.

If Electra is accepted into one of these sites, you must provide proof by sharing the messages between you and the ranking website in order to receive the bounty. The messages must include a positive response from the ranking website. Due to the limited time (about 7 days), this task CANNOT be reserved by one person and the bounty WILL go to the first person who can prove they received a positive response from the ranking website AFTER Electra is added to the ranking website.

Coinmarketcap's bitcointalk page: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=199685.0
Electra’s main bitcointalk page: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1848351.0
URL of Electra’s total supply: https://cryptobe.com/chain/Electra/q/totalbc
URL of Electra’s circulation: https://cryptobe.com/chain/Electra/q/circulating/EJXiQYb5tYjVdn8erLT92F6D5ZmCG2ZCvZ
URL of Electra’s pre-mine: https://cryptobe.com/address/EJXiQYb5tYjVdn8erLT92F6D5ZmCG2ZCvZ
Electra's official website: http://electraproject.weebly.com/
Logo URL: https://i.imgur.com/LYHnhLV.png

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Electra01 (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 10:48:21 PM

I have done this task. If Electra gets listed on coinmarketcap; then I deserve the reward

Coinmarketcap actually has a google form that I filed out so I cannot provide any confirmation messages.

Those google forms also ask for an email. If you put one, they may respond from there. Alternatively you can go to Coinmarketcap's bitcointalk page and ask from there. Some form of response is required for bounty.
davida

Activity: 585
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 07:19:32 PM

I dont know if wantosell have done the job but i have successfully get 6 cryptocoin listed on coinmarketcap.com, do contact me without any delay if he fails or something.

It will be difficult for you to know who get you ranked on that site if many people filed for you, so one at a time is better.
Electra01 (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 10:05:02 PM

Electra has been added to Coinmarketcap. I will give 48 hours for someone to prove they received a positive response from the ranking website in email or bitcointalk message form. If knowone can prove it, I will instead give a $1 worth bounty of BTC to all people who posted in this thread and pm’ed me for the efforts they made to help me.
Electra01 (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 04:06:41 AM

Here is my confirmation message!
https://imgur.com/gallery/OpfMH

Please let me know if I qualify for the bounty

For the full bounty to be given out you must prove that you negotiated with a representative of Coinmarketcap and got an approval message from them to add Electra. For example, a bitcointalk message or email sent by Coinmarketcap to you approving the listing of Electra. If you haven't messaged Coinmarketcap and/or recieved an answer, you will not qualify for the $300 bounty.

The automated approval message from Google docs is not sufficient proof. Whatever you write and submit, you get that message. Filling in 5-6 lines of Google docs is not a $300 task and not what I had in mind when offering this bounty. I and many others from the Electra community applied to Coinmarketcap using their Google docs page before I posted this bounty and, I assure you, it is not enough to get in. Everyone’s contribution was helpful nonetheless as it got their attention which is why all participants will get a small bounty if no proof comes until the deadline.
davida

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 01:24:07 PM

Just as i have said, it will be difficult to know who actually get the job done if you ask everybody to do it.

There is no email evidence that someone did the job because coinmarketcap does not send any email to inform you that your coin have been listed.

Just for reference sake, everybody that submitted a coin for listing will have a proof of submission but the application that actually proceed the job will not be known.
Electra01 (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 02:05:36 PM

Just as i have said, it will be difficult to know who actually get the job done if you ask everybody to do it.

There is no email evidence that someone did the job because coinmarketcap does not send any email to inform you that your coin have been listed.

Just for reference sake, everybody that submitted a coin for listing will have a proof of submission but the application that actually proceed the job will not be known.

I got a email confirmation of the add by Gliss, the username in bitcointalk that manages Coinmarketcap, when Electra was added. If anyone has had any response message from him, I can accept that. There are a lot of people claiming the bounty and therefore the proof needs to be strong.
davida

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 07:22:03 AM

There are a lot of people claiming the bounty and therefore the proof needs to be strong.

This is my point because this type of offer can be claimed by anybody even someone that just submitted today since it is not dated, the email you received was because of your details entered as the coin dev.

I am thinking of other way which you can do this without offending those that are claiming the winner of the bounty.
ripplehd1

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 02:39:11 PM
Last edit: June 11, 2017, 02:56:00 PM by ripplehd1

i'll take a shot at this and see if i get a response and if i do then i will get the $300 bounty sent to my btc address hopefully they accept what you want

Electra01 (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 09:02:39 PM

i'll take a shot at this and see if i get a response and if i do then i will get the $300 bounty sent to my btc address hopefully they accept what you want

I am sorry but you participated late and are not eligible for the bounty. Electra has been listed since June 9.
Electra01 (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 09:11:09 PM

Okay everyone here's the deal:

The 48 hours are up and I got no proof for Coinmarketcap

There is one user who provided proof of an email conversation/positive response for Coingecko however Electra is not listed there yet. IF Electra gets listed on Coingecko before it reaches Block 11552 he will get half of the bounty ($150). His proof will be posted here only if the listing goes through.

I have decided to raise everyone elses' bounty to $3 per participant. Everyone who posted BEFORE I announced the successful Coinmarketcap listing is eligible for this.

All participants, send BTC address and get your $3 worth of BTC. It may take until Friday to get the payments out as my own cryptocurrency is entering an important stage these next few days.
Electra01 (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 01:48:18 PM

Bounty has been claimed by FlamingFingers. This is his proof:

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: