Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 07:21:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Secret to finding potential 100X coin  (Read 2307 times)
jono_t2000 (OP)

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 02:28:40 AM

Interested to hear what would be your guys methodology to picking out coins which have the potential to increase in value by 100X?

For me, it would be;

1) coins that have a coin circulation of 100 million (100,000,000) as the more coins available the less impact a surge of buyers will have on the coin.
2) coins that are currently worth less than  1/10 of a cent (0.00099999 max)
3) Coins with recent social media interactoin
4) Coins that have not yet had a substantial price increase and dropped back down?
5) Coins that are offering a unique service which is not offered by many other coins
6) Listed on at least 1 of the following exchanges - Bittrex, Cryptopia (Poloniex and Kraken etc would not list many of potential 100x coins)

Do we agree with the above? Are there other things that I have missed out?

Obviously there are no guarentees of finding a 100X coin but I am sure together we can all help find   Smiley

Let me know your thoughts!!

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
klien_br

Activity: 402
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 02:37:29 AM

Viacoin have the potential to increase in value by 1000X
boldar

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 02:43:17 AM

You're making it too complicated. It's even simpler:

1. The coin has a real use
2. Having a practicality and usefulness will increase the demand for it, therefore the value will rise.

findingthemoon

Activity: 252
Merit: 123

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 03:21:43 AM

Interested to hear what would be your guys methodology to picking out coins which have the potential to increase in value by 100X?

For me, it would be;

1) coins that have a coin circulation of 100 million (100,000,000) as the more coins available the less impact a surge of buyers will have on the coin.
4) Coins that have not yet had a substantial price increase and dropped back down?
5) Coins that are offering a unique service which is not offered by many other coins
6) Listed on at least 1 of the following exchanges - Bittrex, Cryptopia (Poloniex and Kraken etc would not list many of potential 100x coins)

Obviously there are no guarentees of finding a 100X coin but I am sure together we can all help find   Smiley

I disagree with all except 4 and 5, the number of coins in circulation is irrelevant as the price already factors in the current supply. The same for the current price, a more reasonable metric for 1 and 2 would be the marketcap which combines both.

As for 3 Social media doesn't define a coin but good communication does, a blog and a slack is enough for this.

I agree on 4 in the sense that if a coin has pumped too much its already used up all its potential.

5 is really where you have it, they need a unique concept that will drive the fundamental value of it up then it will pump naturally rather than just being a quick pump and dump coin. But to add to this they need a team that can really deliver so you should look at whether they have kept up with their promises and their background

As for which exchanges its listed on its also irrelevant as good coins will eventually get listed regardless of where they are already found.
Alexeishirov

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 03:29:51 AM

Viacoin have the potential to increase in value by 1000X

and why is that?
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 03:40:11 AM

This is quite a good work you have made and what you have listed sound logical, I agree with those points. The dev team behind the project and long running project without substantial pump or dump in before could be quite precise indicators.
Tolrem

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 04:06:16 AM

2. Having a practicality and usefulness will increase the demand for it, therefore the value will rise.

Lol. Even BTC has not practical use yet.

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                ✯     Get Your FREE Coins NOW!        ✯
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                        ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
jono_t2000 (OP)

Activity: 85

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 04:26:55 AM

For me, it would be;

I disagree with all except 4 and 5, the number of coins in circulation is irrelevant as the price already factors in the current supply. The same for the current price, a more reasonable metric for 1 and 2 would be the marketcap which combines both.

As for 3 Social media doesn't define a coin but good communication does, a blog and a slack is enough for this.

I agree on 4 in the sense that if a coin has pumped too much its already used up all its potential.

5 is really where you have it, they need a unique concept that will drive the fundamental value of it up then it will pump naturally rather than just being a quick pump and dump coin. But to add to this they need a team that can really deliver so you should look at whether they have kept up with their promises and their background

As for which exchanges its listed on its also irrelevant as good coins will eventually get listed regardless of where they are already found.

I see where you are coming from but surely a altcoin where there is 999 billion coins is far less likely to increase 100X than an altcoin where there is only 100 million. Doesnt it become a supply and demand problem as altcoins with too many coins created have less potential to increase by 100X.

Also the reason i suggested looking at those two exchanges is because we are looking at potential unknown coins which havent had a previous price increase which is more likely to be found on Bittrex or Cryptopia.

Remember im not talking about potential for any price increase, im talking about finding coins which have potential for 100X increase..

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
CryptoMensch

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2017, 04:28:09 AM

Lol. Even BTC has not practical use yet.

That's because BTC was the first, that's why OP is asking the next 100x.
1. Real use, practicality, and usefulness
2. A circulating supply in millions and not billions.

BANCOR
jexphe2k

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 04:40:56 AM
Last edit: June 09, 2017, 04:57:27 AM by jexphe2k

For me, it would be;

2) coins that are currently worth less than  1/10 of a cent (0.00099999 max)

Obviously there are no guarentees of finding a 100X coin but I am sure together we can all help find   Smiley

I see where you are coming from but surely a altcoin where there is 999 billion coins is far less likely to increase 100X than an altcoin where there is only 100 million. Doesnt it become a supply and demand problem as altcoins with too many coins created have less potential to increase by 100X.

Also the reason i suggested looking at those two exchanges is because we are looking at potential unknown coins which havent had a previous price increase which is more likely to be found on Bittrex or Cryptopia.

Remember im not talking about potential for any price increase, im talking about finding coins which have potential for 100X increase..

I don't understand why would anyone put effort on finding coins that is riskier than BITCOIN and ETHERIUM, volatility speaking? It's like committing double suicide whahaha! Instead of putting effort on finding no value coins, we should put effort on closing down scamming website or at least warn new comers or investors not to put money on those scammers. SCAMMING website are putting more harm on BITCOIN and other crypto-currency, and you know what NEGATIVE PUBLICITY does, it will kill us in the long run, nobody else will jump on the bandwagon. Cheesy
strongman75

Activity: 32

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2017, 05:18:47 AM

For me, it would be;

Very good. Thank you. It very good
buyethereumio

Activity: 18

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2017, 05:21:52 AM

This.

1) Any coin I invest in does something other coins don't do (or does it far better) and what it does is useful.
2) Seems undervalued compared to other cryptocurrencies.
ZENIgroup

Activity: 66

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2017, 04:49:16 PM

Disagree with the exchange choices as minimums. Where the coin is, was and is not listed are big considerations.

http://zennies.org - Zennies Ambassadorship
http://zeni.zone - Zennies info
http://zenigames.com - Molbile Games Arcade
Aquazi

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 06:05:08 PM

I find this logic sound, but incomplete.

All of the prices of current coins are already a speculation of their potential.

e.g.Ethereum, it might have real use and potential. But the actual price already reflects that. Nobody's paying 270 usd per ethereum thinking it might not have a real use (ofcourse outside speculators). People are already paying that sum because they believe in a huge potential. But that doesn't mean that in few years Eth's real value will reflect 270 usd per ethereum. In fact we may find that even with a real use, it was much overpriced june 9 2018.

Also, another example: Ripple.

It has a real use, true.
But who prevents banks and institutions to copycat Ripple's idea and code? (which is partially open source).
It has also this huge problem with the XRP that the founders have.

So, you see again, Ripple has real use, but also a lot of problems.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▶▶▶▶ Get Your Free Tokens Now ◀◀◀◀  First PoS Smart Contract Token
    PoSToken       Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
comp

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 06:21:48 PM

None of the coins have real use except monero....
paramind22

Activity: 2660
Merit: 552

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2017, 06:54:12 PM

Fudders often say "has no real use."  You have to have a vision.  People without a vision often can't see present facts either.  People have been using many altcoins for a lot of things already besides currency, such as promotions, building an economy out of mining, and so on.   I guess BTC wasn't used online for years for buying things?  Remember that guy's site that got busted a few years back?

christie

Activity: 104

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 01:28:57 PM

For me, it would be;

I fully agree with you. I think point 1 and 2 are bullshit, we can find many counter-examples in the crypto history.

pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 03:22:12 PM

Too hard to say... the coin must hit bitfinex at least, ideally poloniex which is where the big volume comes from, even tho we have seen massive pumps like the PIVX one and it's clear that that was an amazing buy (the coin seems now that it's stagnating tho)

If someone finds some contenders let us know.

I still think Poswallet will eventually have a big pump so im holding some of that.
Ayers
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1024

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 03:43:32 PM

i don't know but most pumped coin have no use but they went x100, last one was pascalcoin, that went from 1000 to 100k for one day, but it has no use, i think the pump and dump is just random and don't follow any pattern, just invest in some coin 10% each that you think have potential and hope for the best

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████            ██████
 █████            █████
  █████          █████
   █████        █████
 ████████      ████████
  ████████    ████████
      █████  █████   
    ████████████████
    ████████████████
        ████████     
         ██████       
          ████       
           ██         
AVE.COM | BRANDNEW CRYPTO
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.. CASINO & BETTING PLATFORM
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
🏆🎁
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████   ████████████████   ██████
..PLAY NOW..
██████   ███████████████████   █████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 04:25:36 PM

some point says true, examples such as DGB, 1 year ago I bought at a price of 85 satoshi, and a few days ago the price reaches 2k satoshi. DGB also has circulation of 100 million.
then MUE also has recent social media interactoin also has circulation of 100 million and I also ever buy at price 75 satoshi, then a few months increased to 5k satoshi.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: