Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:54:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 144 145 146 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think billionaires invest in BTC?  (Read 54017 times)
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 04:20:36 AM

Yes and they played a lot in the investment. These billionaire people who invested in bitcoin will definitely change the market price of bitcoin. Every time they invest and get a lot of btc supply so the price will be change definitely it will go high as it supply of bitcoin fall down. These people definitely know when to buy btc and when to sell it. Sometimes we could be thankful to them for they are also the reason why we profit more in bitcoin. For their investment make the bitcoin price rise so high. Though sometimes I have negative thought about these billionaire people with their participation since they could influence the price and there participation is the indicators of letting the price goes high and sometimes absolute fall down of bitcoin price.
mauriek

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:29:51 AM

yes because they think that they earn money on bitcoin because it is so good investment because billioners can earn so big money when they invest in bitcoin and i think some of their wealth is from bitcoin
Today, many people get rich because they started Bitcoin investment 5 years ago, they did not think that Bitcoin can be like this and this is certainly a thing that can be an example for us to invest Bitcoin now.
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:25:04 AM

When there is business and investments rich people will make analysis about it , I think billionaires would invest in bitcoin especially is they saw the profits they will gain in the future if they will invest on it. If they found that their investments would gain for sure this billionaires will invest bitcoin.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:47:29 AM

Yes. Billionaire invest in Bitcoin to become super millionaires. They know more than us and they predict prices of cryptocurrency accurately, they benefit more when price is down and buy a lot of crypto, same way they earn profit when price is high selling a lot of crypto. They also have experts to suggest them the trend and why,when and how to invest in cryptocurrency.
Prettygirl01315

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:40:29 AM

Yes there's a lot of possibility that billionaires would invest bitcoin because they know that bitcoin will grow as stronger as before they can get so much information about that we have they have the technology and funds to invest. Right now we dont know that they are buying bitcoins right now
eelectrick

Activity: 217
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:43:46 AM

Everybody is investing in bitcoins, average people and billionaires are all in it. It's very easy for the wealthy to get into any
investments, with the financial resources and skills they have it's no wonder why they got rich and are getting more richer
each time. Bitcoins have made new wealthy people over the years, I believe bitcoins are the investment that seems to speed
up the process of acquiring wealth. It's gold mine that everybody wants to dig in and wants a piece of the pie. As long as
bitcoin stays top and continues to grow, we will see new millionaires emerging and investing more with cryptocurrency.
p i e c e

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:06:41 PM

btc is a promising investment place. I think a lot of billionaires are investing their money into btc for profit. they always dare to take risks in investing and they do not want to miss this opportunity.

Yes, they do it very often. The richest people in the world invest in Bitcoin. Moreover, BTC makes even teens millionaires:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuqyvvLKSyo
kukuli

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:14:42 PM

They have sufficient cash to invest in all commodity which they locate can manage to pay for them bigger returns. But according to me the by yourself Billionaires that invest in Bitcoin are those who in fact take the busy of Bitcoin and can see the potential of it, in the highly developed. Bitcoin has proved to be a enlarged investment as compared to its comparatives such as gold, stocks, property and consequently almost. So, if a Billionaire understands the using and can see its potential he will highly invest in Bitcoin to pile up one's large sum.

Panchum

Activity: 378
Merit: 55

Be Good to me!

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:24:30 PM

I just always wonder if those billionaires still invest in btc. Do they even know btc exist?

Yes billionaires invest in bitcoin, because I've read in the comments that one of the owner of apple gadgets is a investor of bitcoin. So l can't imagine how to get in touch with rich people. I really have to meet all things to earn money.
Jessica1234

Activity: 85

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:59:15 PM

Yes ,because bitcoin is a business too. They can have a more profit and more income than other bitcoin users when they invest a large money.
Kavallo

Activity: 395
Merit: 129

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:28:52 AM

I think most billionaires probably don't invest in Bitcoin, and for a very simple reason: they are not interested and they don't need it. Usually, they would invest within their own confort zone, which typically is the field which made them rich or anyway the business area where they are recognized for the billionairs they are. Billionairs usually are not interested in making more money, but they are interested in achieving new goals. For most of them, Bitcoin is just something funny in the background.
isyot12345

Activity: 99

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:38:19 AM

I think most billionaires probably don't invest in Bitcoin, and for a very simple reason: they are not interested and they don't need it. Usually, they would invest within their own confort zone, which typically is the field which made them rich or anyway the business area where they are recognized for the billionairs they are. Billionairs usually are not interested in making more money, but they are interested in achieving new goals. For most of them, Bitcoin is just something funny in the background.

Maybe she was funny if billionaires was invest in btc. but i don't think if she was invest for her money got double. billionaires has possitive mind she never lossen the money we have. maybe she find another income for her money getting up.so i think thats the idea of the billionaires.if im the lucky one got rich i will help other people needed.
jhamz03

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:06:22 AM

I just always wonder if those billionaires still invest in btc. Do they even know btc exist?
I think yes billionaires do invest in btc. Billionaires is known as a business expert and they have so many businesses and they still keep on searching of what is a good business for them to make or to be involve because thats what they always do and thats what makes them billionaire. And also they are updated on every news regarding business so of course they do know that btc do exist.
willnotwas

Activity: 286
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:12:22 AM

I really don't think much of the billionaire's will be investing into bitcoin. Because they probably have  already been making a good amount of profit through real time business. But if a billionaire invests his money in bitcoin, it will be a good sight for bitcoin and for all the cryptocurrency lovers
Tukang Becak

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:07:58 AM

I'm sure, if without a billionaires invest in bitcoin then the current bitcoin price is just under $ 700, the pump that happened in the last year is certainly due to their role, and gradually they start taking the money already invested.
Stratobitz
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:08:24 AM

Billionaires tend to be highly diversified in terms of where and how they hold their money; as economic cycles funnel funds from market sector to market sector over different intervals of time. We see this in real estate bubbles and recessions; stock bubbles and recessions, FOREX and currency exchange rates; commodities as well as futures and options on such.

There's no doubt many, many, billionaires have "whatever" minute or even noticeably fr actionable portion of their overall net worth invested in Bitcoin. Billionaires who did not amass their wealth as a direct result of their own investment and financial strategies (such as entertainers; inheritance; single business IPO success) have financial teams; firms; and advisors who handle most of this, because well; a Billion Dollars is a lot to manage.

And anyone with a Billion Dollars (I personally only know one who is a client / and another in the mid 9 figures so "almost there"); they are very, very busy with their endeavors. Their time is highly managed. Their money is highly managed. Their life is highly managed.

I'd bet that most of the top 1% of the Top 1%; lets assume overall Net Worth $100,000,000 and up; who do have money invested in Bitcoin; don't even know about it.

While there's no way to directly prove this assumption; however it is something I believe IS happening; and WILL continue to become a problem (likely problem that is); is that financial institutions(let's for the sake of this example call them Billionaires, which they are); have taken notice.

So the Biggest Billionaire Players in Bitcoin are likely Institutional.

The Big Banks in no way want to see any form of fully transparent peer to peer electronic payment system "Come To Be". Whether it be Bitcoin; or any other Blockchain based electronic currency where direct person to person payments are made possible.

It isn't so much that Bitcoin is the threat to the banking system... it's the concept alone of what Satoshi Nakamoto outlined clearly in his Whitepaper.

But the hard truth is that people, civilization, got by for 1000s upon 1000s of years without the use of what Big Banks offer us now in this day and age.

The truth is all of their Selling Points:  Buyer Protection; Extended Warranty on Purchases Made with your Black Card; Points; Double Points; Fraud Protection; If Someone Uses Your Card - You're Covered; Frequent Flyer Miles; Hotel Points; Cash Back Bonus Awards; --- All of THAT; is designed to make consumers "buy into" their giant Skim.

I think in general; most financial transactions would continue to operate just fine; on a peer to peer basis. No middle man, no bank.

You buy a car; you go and pay for the car. Any shady car dealer; or a dealer who isn't honest will quickly be out of business for reasons obvious. Good business practices will still prevail.

REMOVE now the middle man. The BANK. The CREDIT CARD.

FORGO the Points, or the Flyers Miles; or the Purchase Protection - You don't even really need... and that is where a "Bitcoin Type" Technology comes in to play; and plays HARD.

The Banks use all these lures as mentioned above to make society believe we need them for "ALL" transactions. But that's hardly the truth. Peer to Peer transactions happen every day; - CASH.

The linchpin is no widely adopted payment system has come to be to allow this form of commerce - cash/peer to peer/no "middle man" - via the internet, where most trade has gone to and will continue to do so.

With that said; I think that most Billionaires who are buying up Bitcoin are the banks themselves. There are massive hedging opportunities at this point of Blockchain technology's life cycle. We are still at it's genesis.

They are, and will continue to buy Bitcoin, because 50 Million, or 100 Million in BTC is nothing to a huge bank. And they can move those funds into an exchange that offers leveraged trading at 2:1 or 5:1 or 10:1, or even 100:1 and create chaos in the market; making Bitcoin seem unstable, dangerous, and unreliable - which it is at this state in time.

You could sell something to someone for BTC and see a 20% price drop over night, and that's going to take a long time to work itself out.

I personally think Bitcoin is a Buy. I said it was a buy at $300, at $600, at $1000, and I even told a friend I thought it was a Buy at $10,000 before it rose to $20,000.

He said I was crazy. Maybe so. Wink  But if you have money you don't need to access here and now. Buying Bitcoin at today's price; and forgetting about it. Or setting an out price; like any smart investor would - that price (as long as it's reasonable) will likely be met.

But you have to be willing to stomach the ride.

Billionaires understand this. They can park 1M in BTC; and just forget about it. That's what you have to do.

Because Bitcoin; IS a BUY at $8800.

It very well may hit a low of 1/8th that, going under $1000 again. But I think anyone would be foolish to think it wont also see prices much higher. Specifically after the next halving. It will become more and more scarce. Wallets will be lost. Coins burned forever. Every transaction is public. There is zero counterfeiting.

If I had a Billion Dollars; which I don't... I'd park a decent stake and just let it ride. It's got no where to go but up. LONG term.

Cheers and Happy Saturday Folks!

Strato

michaelweber87

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:18:00 AM

I think the billioners currently have invested their money for bitcoin. Because not a few of them are interested about the future of bitcoin that may be able to provide benefits to them. But this time they are still working behind the scenes and they didn't want to show it with a many of reasons.
hypn0sis

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:21:29 AM

Some sure will do.
The question is quite the same, as "Do billionaires go to McDonald's?"
Sponsoredby15

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:22:21 AM

billionaires have the information about bitcoin and they can predict which it heading because they can easily manipulate the market all by themselves and yes they are surely invest on bitcoin because they are more much knowledgeable than us on when the pumping of btc starts
Stratobitz
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:22:49 AM

Some sure will do.
The question is quite the same, as "Do billionaires go to McDonald's?"

No they dont.

Wink

Strato

Pages: « 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 144 145 146 »
  Print  

Jump to: