Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:31:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it safe to use Z Trader or TabTrader?  (Read 2987 times)
metalglowd

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 06:49:21 PM

Of course is it safe, but you also need to use 2FA your exchange account before use third party program.
Anything has it risk, so i made the risk lower by using 2FA on my bittrex account

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Faruque312

Activity: 490

Life is full of struggle

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 07:20:05 PM

i use both apps , so i think its secure cause i dont see any problem after using, i think its better and also safe for you, you can use it.

EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:45:40 PM

Of course is it safe, but you also need to use 2FA your exchange account before use third party program.
Anything has it risk, so i made the risk lower by using 2FA on my bittrex account
that is true , anything online shouldn't be trusted 100% especially a third party that not well known, people must aware about this. a 2 FA must set in every single digital asset you have , otherwise you have to feel insecure all day long .

i have no big deal with Z Trader since long time ago , all smooth , my fund secured as i always use 2FA.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Chalxdon

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:03:22 PM

I've been using tabtrader for about 8 months and it's good in terms of monitoring your assets in terms of price fluctuations.
However, there may be times when network issues hamper its usage.
Also, there are some ' limitations like not being able to set sell orders when you want go take profit off your trades
Coin12

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

1st of May

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:07:37 AM

I use Z trader long enough and it's very safe, I also subscribe to it. monthly pay of about $3

some of my friends are also using tabtrader and so far it's safe too

I never use that service so i am interesting to read the feedback from other member.
If its really safe, i will also try to use it since i will not always be in the front of monitor all the time.

》》  HashCard   ∥|▌ REVOLUTIONISING HOW YOU USE CREDIT & DEBIT CARDS
▌|∥     JOIN WHITELIST     ∥|▐
Whitepaper TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumGithubYoutubeANN Thread
Geurangsang

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:34:18 PM

I use Z trader long enough and it's very safe, I also subscribe to it. monthly pay of about $3

some of my friends are also using tabtrader and so far it's safe too
Thanks for your information. All this time I have tired to fine good mobile app for trading with costum market. For now i just use Bitcoin.co.id Trading Platform but this is not enought for me because i have other exchange to in bleutrade and Binance. I see in Z trader support more exchanges but I have not tried to entering the API key. I will entered soon.

Lock00Live

Activity: 238

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:15:35 PM

I used to use Tab Trader to track the movements of my coin investments as well as the entire crypto market, and Z Trader I have not used so I will learn about it. As for Tab Trader, it is a very good application for tracking coin fluctuations, it has an easy-to-use interface, quick and secure updates, which is what I can evaluate on Tabs. Trader after a period of use.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
G00DFe77a

Activity: 55
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:50:24 PM

When you're not sure what these free apps are trying to sell. YOU are the product that is being sold. I would use it to monitor price movements unless you don't have a lot in the account and you're willing to lose it.

Your Ad Goes Here
jerry0

Activity: 1736
Merit: 186

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:30:26 PM

I have an apple and use the app store.  Does anyone know if some bitcoin apps on there is possibly not safe?  Like downloading could possibly infect your phone etc?
inskraer

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:22:08 AM

I use long ago Tabtrader and he works well. Convenient design and good safety
Connemara

Activity: 61
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:31:03 AM

You are not giving TabTrader any credentials to your actual account (even so, there's also additional 2FA), but only API keys.
*YOU* can define, what "levels" you are binding to APIs, so if you define, that key "1" has ability only to read balances, then actually TabTrader cannot do anything else...
cxmyifan16

Activity: 377

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:05:51 PM

I think it must be safe. The only thing you should keep in mind that if your phone is stolen or you leave it somewhere, anyone would be able to use this application trader. Take this into account and be very careful

mixicali

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2020, 03:06:18 AM

Scam and thief program, I woke up this morning and found the balance of bittrex 0 usd, it was about 6000 dollars, and I found a large purchase and sale orders for $iris coin until the balance ended, I know friends who were also stolen, DO NOT TRUST THIS APPLICATION, BE CAREFULL BE CAREFULL BE CAREFULL
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: