Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:45:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: !!!New OTC exchange for blocked-on-exchanges currencies!!!  (Read 1756 times)
USAS-12 (OP)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 10:54:54 AM
Last edit: June 09, 2017, 01:22:57 PM by USAS-12

I am pleased to announce that I'm starting a new OTC exchange project for blocked-on-exchanges currencies all over the world.
This is a P2P centralized space where holders of different blocked-on-exchange currencies come together to trade for USD or against each other.

My inspiration comes from hearing about the banned currencies based on cryptonote protocol, which were deemed to be untradable by several leading exchange platforms.
I came up with the idea to create a OTC lifeline for these blocked-on-exchange currencies. And now I invite everyone who needs to change and transfer their blocked-on-exchange coin to try my service!

Guarantee:
I will act as the sole middleman holding all incoming deals, which will be verified from the both sides via email and skype. The transaction is 100% secure and does not require an ID.
If you don't feel comfortable exchanging through me, we can use any other trustworthy party from trusted bitcointalk member who will take part in the entire process.

Terms of Exchange:
Minimum transaction amount - $500
Fee: 1% from the deal
SkyWriter

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 04:34:42 PM

How many times does it takes to make an exchange? I need to change Factome to Eth ASAP
adriaymati58

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 04:45:05 PM

How many times does it takes to make an exchange? I need to change Factome to Eth ASAP
There are so many reputable sites out there, why would you wanna do something stupid and throw away your money with a newbie?

The best is yet to come!
USAS-12 (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 05:24:49 PM

It  depends upon the time of searching Eth holder who needs  Factome. If u r really interested write me personally and i’ll provide you with the certain time info
SkyWriter

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 09:15:03 AM

There are so many reputable sites out there, why would you wanna do something stupid and throw away your money with a newbie?

So what? It means nothing. I was scammed by the Full member. I guess there's only one right way is to rely on the Trust Rating.
I don't know any other OTC accepting 500$ as a minimum transaction amount. Do u?
adriaymati58

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 09:45:53 AM

No, but it's your money and you can do as you please, my statement was just a warning to be cautious and anyone who starts trades with such high amounts usually end up screwing people over so be careful when doing this.

The best is yet to come!
RevengerX

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 03:08:25 PM
Last edit: June 10, 2017, 03:21:51 PM by RevengerX

I am pleased to announce that I'm starting a new OTC exchange project for blocked-on-exchanges currencies all over the world.
This is a P2P centralized space where holders of different blocked-on-exchange currencies come together to trade for USD or against each other.

My inspiration comes from hearing about the banned currencies based on cryptonote protocol, which were deemed to be untradable by several leading exchange platforms.
I came up with the idea to create a OTC lifeline for these blocked-on-exchange currencies. And now I invite everyone who needs to change and transfer their blocked-on-exchange coin to try my service!

Guarantee:
I will act as the sole middleman holding all incoming deals, which will be verified from the both sides via email and skype. The transaction is 100% secure and does not require an ID.
If you don't feel comfortable exchanging through me, we can use any other trustworthy party from trusted bitcointalk member who will take part in the entire process.

Terms of Exchange:

Need to exchange 350$ for SJCX, Will you take this task on?
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 11:01:55 PM

Guarantee:

Terms of Exchange:

Are the PayPal scams here not working?

Nice new scam you have here. A newbie acting as the SOLE middleman... email and Skype... no ID (think about it, why would one need to provide that when he acts as middleman).

Of course, nobody will feel comfortable exchanging through you. And yes, you do have to use a trusted escrow provider on this forum and do the transaction on this platform. But somehow I have a feeling that this is meant to inspire misplaced trust by making gullible and naive people think this is a legit service. A sub-scam within an already elaborate scam.

The human mind is truly amazing. It can conjure endless scams and schemes.

davida

Activity: 585
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 07:58:18 AM

Economically, i do not know how those coins that are blocked on exchange can be useful to the OP and that is my number one puzzle.

The minimum transactions might not attract a lot of people since most of this coins might not be more than $100 though others might be more than $1000.

How do you determine the price of such coin ?
USAS-12 (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 09:02:49 PM

Guarantee:

Terms of Exchange:

It's up to the commission amount. Sent the offer via PM
USAS-12 (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 09:39:42 PM

Economically, i do not know how those coins that are blocked on exchange can be useful to the OP and that is my number one puzzle.

The minimum transactions might not attract a lot of people since most of this coins might not be more than $100 though others might be more than $1000.

How do you determine the price of such coin ?

Thanks for the feedback. During my research, i found lots of requests to buy/sell blocked-on-poloniex coins. People are looking for possible solution
About the minimum transaction, i don't wanna risk and deal with more than 1000$ at the same time 100$ is very small amount from the standpoint of commission. But anyway, everything could be discussed.
ChuckStrawberry

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 04:10:50 PM

Guarantee:

Terms of Exchange:

Almost every startup idea gets the same welcome here. Don’t give up!

I’ve also seen a lot of complaints about why Poloniex blocked some of the coins. There was only one reason and that is the bug, but as I understood, it was already fixed! No one knows when Polo will exclude these coins from their blacklist.
Zickafa

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2017, 01:56:05 PM

Guarantee:

Terms of Exchange:

Trust or not Trust! lol!

Wanna try it, BUT via trustworthy party!

What about commission?

USAS-12 (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 04:45:15 PM

Guarantee:

Terms of Exchange:

Trust or not Trust! lol!

What about commission?

Will you find trustworthy party by yourself?

I take 1% + commission of the trusted member ( should be discussed with him personally, but usually it's 0.5%)

PM me details of your exchange!

RevengerX

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 10:17:16 AM

Guarantee:

Terms of Exchange:

I guess I was the first who exchanged money via USAS-12

The deal was made directly without any 3d party and it took less than 5 hours to complete the whole process
Changed 350$ to SJCX! To be honest, I was nervous a bit, but he was online during the whole process answering my questions immediately.

100% Trustworthy

Highly recommend this guy

USAS-12 (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 11:32:25 AM

Guarantee:

Terms of Exchange:

I guess I was the first who exchanged money via USAS-12

The deal was made directly without any 3d party and it took less than 5 hours to complete the whole process
Changed 350$ to SJCX! To be honest, I was nervous a bit, but he was online during the whole process answering my questions immediately.

100% Trustworthy

Highly recommend this guy

Thanx
Happy to help!
embargar

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 03:40:34 PM

D u work only with blocked-on-exchanges currencies?
If not, write me. Have the offer
Zickafa

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2017, 09:07:04 AM

Guarantee:

Terms of Exchange:

Trust or not Trust! lol!

What about commission?

Completed!

Just a few words - Smooth and easy.

The deal was made via trustworthy party from my side. Everything was excellent
USAS-12 (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 09:31:01 AM

Invite everyone who wants to exchange their blocked-on-poloniex currencies to try my OTC service where I act as a middleman. If you don't feel comfortable exchanging through me, we can use any other trustworthy party from trusted bitcointalk member who will take part in the entire process.

Everything is clear and simple!

PM me to get more details Wink
GitMary

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 03:46:24 PM

Hey,

Want to know the whole process of the deal!

Mostly about the payment! How's it going?  
Why should i trust you instead of using the Escrow?  Huh

Waiting for answer
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: