Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 04:42:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Expanding my portfolio  (Read 1355 times)
subzero01

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 08:43:44 PM

You seem to have the right attitude! If you want my personal advice: Try to catch smaller coins BEFORE they get big. Waiting and searching for such a coin is the main activity of investors like us, and it can take a long time and patience until you find it. That way, you can easily make 100x profit within a year or so, depending on your talent for finding promising projects. Personally, I (usually) don't buy any coins that have a market cap over 500K USD.

What are some of your main criteria other than market cap? How far do you go into fundamentals of the project?

• Innovative tech, i.e. could we use another coin to achieve the same thing?
  • Simple idea. If I don't understand the concept within a few minutes, I'm not interested
  • Not too big. This is the same for market cap as for ICO. Too many people wanting their part of the cake is not good for profit.
  • Catchy name.
  • Good and communicating and friendly dev, who's not primarily interested in profit but innovation. This one is VERY important.
  • Dev is NOT concerned about getting on big exchanges quickly.
  • The thread has a positive spirit.
  • People say it's undervalued.

Sometimes not all of these points have to be fulfilled, but most of them.

Thanks for your method of investigating futur prospective cryptos.

Could you tell me which coins are in your favorite list atm?
Gandalf86

Activity: 1330
Merit: 515

Coin Mage

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 09:54:06 AM

You seem to have the right attitude! If you want my personal advice: Try to catch smaller coins BEFORE they get big. Waiting and searching for such a coin is the main activity of investors like us, and it can take a long time and patience until you find it. That way, you can easily make 100x profit within a year or so, depending on your talent for finding promising projects. Personally, I (usually) don't buy any coins that have a market cap over 500K USD.

What are some of your main criteria other than market cap? How far do you go into fundamentals of the project?

• Innovative tech, i.e. could we use another coin to achieve the same thing?
  • Simple idea. If I don't understand the concept within a few minutes, I'm not interested
  • Not too big. This is the same for market cap as for ICO. Too many people wanting their part of the cake is not good for profit.
  • Catchy name.
  • Good and communicating and friendly dev, who's not primarily interested in profit but innovation. This one is VERY important.
  • Dev is NOT concerned about getting on big exchanges quickly.
  • The thread has a positive spirit.
  • People say it's undervalued.

Sometimes not all of these points have to be fulfilled, but most of them.

Thanks for your method of investigating futur prospective cryptos.

Could you tell me which coins are in your favorite list atm?

I am currently holding Espers (ESP) and Spectre (XSPEC), which both used to be below 500K and fulfill most of the above requirements, but are not so cheap any more  Wink

There's one other crypto that I am currently accumulating, but obviously I can't tell you about it yet.

There is also Flavorcoin (FLVR) from my signature, but who knows whether it will be successful one day... it has a great potential but only if you have a really long breath.  Wink It's the only cheap coin in my list so far, with a market cap of $20,000 USD.

Discord: Gandalf86#5805 (#341695925166538796) // Maintainer of Titcoin // Work smarter, not harder!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: