Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:12:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Voxels will be huge  (Read 408 times)
Joey Diekstra (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 01:18:22 PM

At the moment Voxels are very undervalued. According to Mark Zuckerberg (2015) virtual reality will replace smartphones within the next 10 years. Voxel is the only cryptocurrency based on VR and already has contracts with Google (cardboard) and Oculus (Samsung gear VR) and besides that, they already have a platform where you can play online with every VR device. You can also create your own VR content within the platform and do transactions with Voxels.

At this moment, the market cap of Voxels is around 2 million US Dollars and the CEO says they will be a top 10 currency. So, I see the enormous potential, what do you guys think?
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 01:22:54 PM

I am now starting to buy some well-known cryptocurrencies but I have not yet known Voxels...and I will take a look at this since this got really into you and you chose to make it as your first post here.

Hope that the coin can be riding in value so buyers can be happy and will continue to put in more trust with their wallets. Thanks a lot for sharing this one.
Joey Diekstra (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 01:30:33 PM

Thanks for your reply. I did a lot of research to Voxels, but especially to Virtual reality. VR will be one of the biggest markets of the world within the coming 10 to 15 years. So, I thought it could be helpful to share this with everybody.
Carlton Banks
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 3071

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 01:46:53 PM

GENTLMNE REALLY!

I AM BUY VOXELS, VERY CRYPTOCURRNECY, WOW PROSPECTS!!!!1

(obvious shitcoin pumping posts are obvious)

Vires in numeris
dissident

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 02:04:23 PM

why is this in the bitcoin section?
Joey Diekstra (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 02:07:00 PM

Excuse me! Is there an altcoin section? I didn't see it, so posted it here. If there is, I will post it there. Thanks for you comment!
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1159

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 08:57:27 AM

At the moment Voxels are very undervalued. According to Mark Zuckerberg (2015) virtual reality will replace smartphones within the next 10 years. Voxel is the only cryptocurrency based on VR and already has contracts with Google (cardboard) and Oculus (Samsung gear VR) and besides that, they already have a platform where you can play online with every VR device. You can also create your own VR content within the platform and do transactions with Voxels.

At this moment, the market cap of Voxels is around 2 million US Dollars and the CEO says they will be a top 10 currency. So, I see the enormous potential, what do you guys think?

What is the direct correlation that the OP is trying to make between Voxels and VR?  I am not really conversant, but I was under the impression that Voxel was more of a type of block style building in games/apps that was actually getting more popular, but what precisely does that have to do with VR.  Also, what is the crazy statement that VR is going to replace smartphones.  At the moment, all of these extra components, like VR system from the base system of a smartphone.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████