Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:35:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Offer 0.1 BTC for PayPal  (Read 505 times)
jm777 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 01:42:21 PM

Hey guys,

I would like to sell currently 0.1 BTC for PayPal.

"terms and conditions"

normal payment

Max per User 50€ / 14 days
Fee = 15%
Escrow via LBC possible
I don`t ask for ID or any further information besides that you have to verify your Paypal Mail with me.

Funds will be held for 72 hours after payment. If no chargeback / fraudulent transaction was triggered I will release/send the coins.

Family and friends payment

Max per User 100€ / 7 days
Fee = 10%
Escrow via LBC possible
I don`t ask for ID or any further information besides that you have to verify your PayPal Mail with me.
Funds will be held for 72 hours after payment. If no chargeback / fraudulent transaction was triggered I will release/send the coins.
I ask you to put your wallet in the comment box when making the payment.

Despite being a newbie on this forum I do have a fully verified account on LBC with 100+ Trades. Paxful 25+ trades.
I am not willing to increase the limits. If we have had a couple trades we might can talk about shorter time periods.

If you have any further questions don`t hesitate to write me a private message.

All the best.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aadje93

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 01:47:55 PM

I must say this is a nice try to scam ^^

so you claim that you have 100+ trades on localbitcoins? how much did you pay for the account?

You keep the money 72 hours before you send bitcoins? let me tell you why: because then you have enough time to cash out the PayPal and run away right?

Never saw such lame scam attempt

adriaymati58

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 01:56:27 PM

Where do these idiots come from? it's like there's a truck that dumps them here, if you have a lbtc account why don't you link the account here and wright your username on the profile?

The best is yet to come!
aadje93

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 02:06:18 PM

Where do these idiots come from? it's like there's a truck that dumps them here, if you have a lbtc account why don't you link the account here and wright your username on the profile?

Good one Cheesy

I would like to know what is the reason to hold it 72 hours because the buyer can dispute up to 180 days, this holding request make no sense

adriaymati58

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 02:09:47 PM

He needs time to move the funds before you request a refund, paypal refunds only work on 1 account and if the funds have been moved to another account the account won't be affected, I used to sell btc for paypal on paxful and I never lost a cent thanks to using a middleman account to receive funds.

The best is yet to come!
realproject

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 02:41:16 PM

Hey guys,

I would like to sell currently 0.1 BTC for PayPal.

"terms and conditions"

normal payment

Max per User 50€ / 14 days
Fee = 15%
Escrow via LBC possible
I don`t ask for ID or any further information besides that you have to verify your Paypal Mail with me.

Family and friends payment

Max per User 100€ / 7 days
Fee = 10%
Escrow via LBC possible
I don`t ask for ID or any further information besides that you have to verify your PayPal Mail with me.
I ask you to put your wallet in the comment box when making the payment.

Despite being a newbie on this forum I do have a fully verified account on LBC with 100+ Trades. Paxful 25+ trades.
I am not willing to increase the limits. If we have had a couple trades we might can talk about shorter time periods.

If you have any further questions don`t hesitate to write me a private message.

All the best.

you are clever to make a joke.  Smiley  I think to learn for you. hahahaha...
jm777 (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 03:35:18 AM

I must say this is a nice try to scam ^^

so you claim that you have 100+ trades on localbitcoins? how much did you pay for the account?

You keep the money 72 hours before you send bitcoins? let me tell you why: because then you have enough time to cash out the PayPal and run away right?

Never saw such lame scam attempt

Funny.
20 of the trades have been cash trades, 8 of them with a guy who has 10000+ Feedbacks, I am more then happy to ask him for confirmation that it`s my account.

Right, I run away with for instance 50€ which can be claimed back anyway so how exactly is that a scam or does make any sense whatsoever?
Wrong, the reason I chose the 72 hour time frame is pretty simple. I secure myself from people which use phished accounts. Usually they don`t "waste" these accounts on small amounts but sometimes they do, in my experience in that case the real owner of the account usually contacts PayPal in a 72h window that his account was been used without his authorisation.

I can deal with fraudulent chargebacks but I can`t deal with unauthorised usage of accounts as there is no way of disputing it.

You have just shown that you have no idea how PayPal works.
ninche

Activity: 610
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 05:29:54 AM

you will not find anybody to accept such offer
jm777 (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 05:56:58 PM

Well, 6 people on paxful did.

Besides that. Nobody has to accept anything he doesn`t like but to call me names, give false feedback or in general just being a douche instead of asking me for a conversation where I can provide any proof necessary is just wrong.

I consider it spam and childish behavior.
Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 2217

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 05:01:24 AM

Thread archived for future reference: http://archive.is/PC6oJ

Well, 6 people on paxful did.

Besides that. Nobody has to accept anything he doesn`t like but to call me names, give false feedback or in general just being a douche instead of asking me for a conversation where I can provide any proof necessary is just wrong.

I consider it spam and childish behavior.

Yeh about that...

Can you sign a message from the wallet address that contains the BTC 0.1 seeing as you've just offered to provide proof?

Here are the instructions on How to sign a message?! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990345.0

No rush or anything.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: