Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:15:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest early in Bowhead ICO and get prelaunch price  (Read 548 times)
elektra (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 02:56:29 PM

I have invested in a prelaunch ICO with Bowhead Health: http://bowheadhealth.com/

They are running a prelaunch for their ICO where you can get in early and get a better price than what will be in the normal crowdfunding that will start later.

If you are interested you can email Francisco Diaz-Mitoma who is the head of the project at fdmjr@bowheadhealth.com and mention "elektra" in the email and you will get a discounted price.
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ashapasa

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 05:06:43 PM

This is an app right? Why does it need an ico ? Is it going to issue tokens
elektra (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 07:59:21 AM

I don't have anything to do with the ICO, I am just investing in it, so it would be best to email Francisco about specific questions and he will also provide the white paper etc.
rkp13

Activity: 172

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 08:01:20 AM

I don't have anything to do with the ICO, I am just investing in it, so it would be best to email Francisco about specific questions and he will also provide the white paper etc.

If you can't answer simple questions why are you advertising it here?
elektra (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 12:24:13 PM

If you can't answer simple questions why are you advertising it here?

Like I said, I am just investing in the ICO, It is better to ask Francisco directly since he is in charge of the project and can give better answer, his email is in my top post.
bowheadcommunity

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Bowhead Health - Community Manager

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2017, 11:35:54 AM

Yes Bowhead will issue tokens. The Bowhead project has a mobile app component, but the larger vision is a platform with a healthcare diagnostics machine and a healthcare data systen powered by blockchain.

We've created a first look at Bowhead ICO thread here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1980117.0

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: