Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:28:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CLEARANCE SALE HIGH QUALITY EDU EMAIL for $2 ( Normally $4 )  (Read 28707 times)
free accounts

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 12:37:05 PM

how can sign in ?
jacks985 (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 02:33:57 PM

how can sign in ?

the instruction comes with the email
mukka

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 11:42:11 PM

Just bough 1 .edu email. Worked like a charm. Thanks you ;-)
howardmrhodes

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:27:25 AM

do u have edu email that works with AWS Educate and Github?

Buy/Sell Xbox/PSN/Skype gift cards/subscription codes
Add me on skype - live:howardmrhodes OR
howardmrhodes@gmail.com
jacks985 (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:50:28 PM
Last edit: February 11, 2018, 04:12:01 AM by jacks985

do u have edu email that works with AWS Educate and Github?

sorry for late reply, if it works with github then it works with aws edu.

the $8 one works for github.
btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:22:07 AM

How long have you been selling accounts of the specific domain that you are selling from? If I buy I would like to make sure that it lasts a decent bit rather than getting deleted immediately. Furthermore, do you sell accounts from multiple different domains? I use the Google Drive to back up files with redundancy and would like as much redundancy as possible. Lastly, I do not know much about the Office 365 subscription included with these accounts. What is the time limit and does it include the 1 TB of OneDrive storage that usually would come with it? Thanks!

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
jacks985 (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:40:28 PM
Last edit: November 14, 2017, 02:37:11 PM by jacks985

How long have you been selling accounts of the specific domain that you are selling from? If I buy I would like to make sure that it lasts a decent bit rather than getting deleted immediately. Furthermore, do you sell accounts from multiple different domains? I use the Google Drive to back up files with redundancy and would like as much redundancy as possible. Lastly, I do not know much about the Office 365 subscription included with these accounts. What is the time limit and does it include the 1 TB of OneDrive storage that usually would come with it? Thanks!

I have been selling it since mid-June. I have four different domains ( 2 Gmail, 2 Outlook ). Only one domain expire within 1/2 months. The others are working fine until now. Recently I have added one more domain (Gmail) which works for GitHub but I am not sure how long it will last. All of my emails include office 365 subscription although you may need to register if it's Gmail. Two of them which are outlook, one has 20 Gb of free storage, and the other one has 1 Tb.

ps. I have 4 more domains but never test its features.
btcton
Legendary

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:02:37 AM

I have been selling it since mid-June. I have four different domains ( 2 Gmail, 2 Outlook ). Only one domain expire within 1/2 months. The others are working fine until now. Recently I have added one more domain (Gmail) which works for GitHub but I am not sure how long it will last. All of my emails include office 365 subscription although you may need to register if it's Gmail. Two of them which are outlook, one has 20 Gb of free storage, and the other one has 1 Tb.

ps. I have 4 more domains but never test its features.

What do you mean when you say that your domains are either Gmail or Outlook? As far as I know, many EDU domains have access to both Microsoft's and Google's education benefits which might include the unlimited Google Drive and the 1 TB of OneDrive (and possibly Office 365).

Do you also know if any of them have access to DreamSpark? If any of them do, I would certainly be interested. My current university account has full access to it.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
jacks985 (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:25:53 AM

What do you mean when you say that your domains are either Gmail or Outlook? As far as I know, many EDU domains have access to both Microsoft's and Google's education benefits which might include the unlimited Google Drive and the 1 TB of OneDrive (and possibly Office 365).
No, if it is Gmail in order to use Office 365 you need to make Office account which includes Outlook email. I am not sure if you can get 1TB OneDrive if your email is from Gmail. Please check it yourself here.

On the other hand, if you start with Outlook, you cannot make Gmail account.  FYI, if your email is Gmail, you automatically get unlimited storage of Google Drive.

Do you also know if any of them have access to DreamSpark? If any of them do, I would certainly be interested. My current university account has full access to it.
I never tried DreamSpark.
btcton
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:19:28 AM

No, if it is Gmail in order to use Office 365 you need to make Office account which includes Outlook email. I am not sure if you can get 1TB OneDrive if your email is from Gmail. Please check it yourself here.

On the other hand, if you start with Outlook, you cannot make Gmail account.  FYI, if your email is Gmail, you automatically get unlimited storage of Google Drive.

I never tried DreamSpark.

I don't know about Outlook -> Gmail, but you are probably right. What I do know is that my own institution's email address is a Gmail one and it also has access to 1 TB of storage space in OneDrive. This could also just be of my institution's own doing, however, and I don't actually have any idea of how it works in the backend, which is why I was hoping somebody else would know, but I'll do some more research before ordering. Regardless, thanks for the help, I might be in contact soon.

jacks985 (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:14:16 AM

I don't know about Outlook -> Gmail, but you are probably right. What I do know is that my own institution's email address is a Gmail one and it also has access to 1 TB of storage space in OneDrive. This could also just be of my institution's own doing, however, and I don't actually have any idea of how it works in the backend, which is why I was hoping somebody else would know, but I'll do some more research before ordering. Regardless, thanks for the help, I might be in contact soon.
Yes, please do some research. Looking forward to your order.
btcton
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:19:00 PM
Last edit: December 28, 2017, 03:52:57 AM by btcton

There is a certain service that I am currently looking to obtain that is only available to some educational institutions. Whether I buy your product or not would completely depend on whether the institution you have the emails from includes this service. You could PM me what institution you are selling from and I could check, or if you really want to keep it private until I buy, I could send you the link and you could verify yourself. Either way, I would like to know if they are compatible so please PM me with your course of action of choice. Thanks.

Update: Already talked through PMs, very helpful.

Hulk14

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:28:52 PM

work with GitHub ?
jacks985 (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:29:41 AM

There is a certain service that I am currently looking to obtain that is only available to some educational institutions. Whether I buy your product or not would completely depend on whether the institution you have the emails from includes this service. You could PM me what institution you are selling from and I could check, or if you really want to keep it private until I buy, I could send you the link and you could verify yourself. Either way, I would like to know if they are compatible so please PM me with your course of action of choice. Thanks.
Please PM me or post the link here, I will let you know if my email works or not.

work with GitHub ?
no
btcton
Legendary

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:45:14 AM

I just bought from OP and can confirm that the product works as I expected. So far I have only tried using the Google services, but if anyone has any questions on what is possible with the email, feel free to let me know. I will be using it for other things as well and am willing to test anything upon request. I also had a few exchanges of PMs with OP and every time he was quite helpful. I can advise dealing with OP as the replies are prompt and complete. I would definitely trade again.

As a forewarning to anyone who has not used these emails before, you must know it is quite likely they will not last forever. These lie in a very gray area of Google's terms of service and if found out could result in the suspension of the account and potentially (but unlikely) also the services obtained with said email. Know what you are getting into.

chicagoan77

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:10:08 AM

Hi has anyone tested it with Amazon Prime Student?  Will it last 6 months?  Thanks!
btcton
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:58:34 AM

Hi has anyone tested it with Amazon Prime Student?  Will it last 6 months?  Thanks!

I can certainly try it out first-hand tomorrow. Feel free to send me a PM at any time tomorrow in order to remind me, as I am quite prone to forget since I do not actively monitor all of the threads that I post in manually. I will most likely have to create a new Amazon account for this as well, as I already pay for Prime in full myself with the student discount from my university. I will try to check what other benefits these emails might be able to provide as well so feel free to keep requesting these. I can test most anything.

BTCdoaA

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:34:57 PM

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR

50% OFF
coupon code : 50OFF

valid until 3rd Jan 2018
Thank you for the offer , i need to order one custom edu email that hold my name , how much ?

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
jacks985 (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:23:38 PM

Thank you for the offer , i need to order one custom edu email that hold my name , how much ?
It's $6, with discount it's $3
One Violet

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:33:14 PM

I'm interested in a standard one. Still available?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: