Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 07:43:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain, unconfirmed, zero-fee and im only the sender.  (Read 529 times)
Bullymully (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 04:23:43 PM

Hi,
three days ago i was new to BTC and i have done a zero-fee transaction:
https://blockchain.info/tx/529e843ba50f76b84c76b64e9e4d85067d8c09c8ffbf608372b361f3c302a6a7

All guides i found to fix this failed because i have not a minimum fee and i dont have the private key of the receivers wallet. And blockchain transactions are not suitable for rbf.
What can i do?

My problem is that i have done some new transactions with the same wallet and they all stay unconfirmed(yes, they have a fee, according to bitcoinfees.21.co). I think they can not be confimed until my first transaction without a fee is confirmed. True?

Regards.
Bullymully (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 08:01:27 PM

I feel so sad Sad Its like no one can help me.

Why i was that stupid. Even i will stop using Blockchain.info.

I am not sure if my problem is fixing itself when i just wait. Hopefully something happens...

Bitcoin Core is syncing but my coins are not useable until i solve my problem.
Regards.
neochiny

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

Crypto.games

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2017, 01:08:23 AM

Tried with Viabtc, it wouldn't take. Says transaction can't be found.
Submitted to Antpool, looks like it accepted it but I'm not sure yet. So, we'll see what happens in a few hours.
Or

You could also try ask for help from Mocaccino and HCA's thread. Maybe they could accelerate it for you, CPFP, or double spend.
Their thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1943939.0

████  ███████  ███
██████████
███      ███████
███      ███████████
██████████████████
████████
███   ████  ███████████
███ ███████████████
█████████
█████████████████
███  ███████
██████████████
███        ████████
███████████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████▀▀     ███     ▀▀██████
████▀   ▄▄█████████▄▄   ▀████
████▄▄▄███▀  ▀█▀  ▀███▄▄▄████
██▀▀▀██▀      ▀      ▀██▀▀▀██
█▀  ▄██               ██▄  ▀█
█   ████▄▄         ▄▄████   █
█▄  ▀██▀             ▀██▀  ▄█
██▄▄▄██▄             ▄██▄▄▄██
████▀▀▀███▄ ▄█ █▄ ▄███▀▀▀████
████▄   ▀▀███▄█████▀▀   ▄████
███████▄     ███     ▄███████
███████████▄▄███▄▄███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
..PLAY NOW..
███  ███████  ████
██████████
███████      ███
███████████      ███
██████████████████
████████
███████████  ████   ███
███████████████ ███
█████████
█████████████████
███████  ███
██████████████
████████        ███
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 02:20:33 AM
Last edit: June 10, 2017, 11:44:38 AM by bL4nkcode

Hey there OP I tried to accelerate your transaction already just wait 3 or 5 hours before it confirms,
It's really important that you can see the TX fee before or when you are sending BTC, stop using this wallet if it gives you a lot of problems, I'm always suggesting that people must use electrum desktop wallet and mycelium.

EDIT: I don't think if this tx will be confirmed, it didn't show in any block explorer, it just show "No transaction found"
Docent85

Activity: 832
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2017, 09:06:09 AM

Hi,
three days ago i was new to BTC and i have done a zero-fee transaction:
https://blockchain.info/tx/529e843ba50f76b84c76b64e9e4d85067d8c09c8ffbf608372b361f3c302a6a7

All guides i found to fix this failed because i have not a minimum fee and i dont have the private key of the receivers wallet. And blockchain transactions are not suitable for rbf.
What can i do?

My problem is that i have done some new transactions with the same wallet and they all stay unconfirmed(yes, they have a fee, according to bitcoinfees.21.co). I think they can not be confimed until my first transaction without a fee is confirmed. True?

Regards.

I have peed up your transaction

FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 09:22:24 AM

On viaBTC it says transaction does not exist and a number of people on here have speed up your transaction on different platforms but still it not confirmed and I think took a day already. I do not think that what will happen but I heard that if these tools not worked then this transaction may cancel up to which I know.
Docent85

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2017, 09:24:41 AM

On viaBTC it says transaction does not exist and a number of people on here have speed up your transaction on different platforms but still it not confirmed and I think took a day already. I do not think that what will happen but I heard that if these tools not worked then this transaction may cancel up to which I know.
viaBTC can not this speed transaction

Bullymully (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 01:22:02 PM

Thank you all so much. So many people tryed to help me and i am just a stranger.

Really nice community! <3

I think too that ViaBTC can not help because one of there conditions is a minimum fee(0.001btc) and i dont fulfill this.
I have created a help request at mocacinno's thread but his conditions are not fulfilled too.

Sad life  Grin
Regards.
Docent85

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2017, 03:00:33 PM

Thank you all so much. So many people tryed to help me and i am just a stranger.

Really nice community! <3

I think too that ViaBTC can not help because one of there conditions is a minimum fee(0.001btc) and i dont fulfill this.
I have created a help request at mocacinno's thread but his conditions are not fulfilled too.

Sad life  Grin
Regards.
What is  your Bitcoin address in  this transaction  https://blockchain.info/tx/529e843ba50f76b84c76b64e9e4d85067d8c09c8ffbf608372b361f3c302a6a7
14sjiFCreYNE2DwjZnFWa6Lezj3Ycyd7vz,  1DK3eUVv8YZj4YLKVyh5bvh5UdjvohsCMH or 
1Mn88AFGZqLm99fLWqUyFgXmpQMKJVjQ7a ??

Bullymully (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 07:44:03 PM

14sjiFCreYNE2DwjZnFWa6Lezj3Ycyd7vz
RamBahadur.Gurung

Activity: 457
Merit: 262

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 06:43:29 AM

Don't lose your sleep over it. If the transaction remains unconfirmed, the coins will be returned to the sender address (14sjiFCreYNE2DwjZnFWa6Lezj3Ycyd7vz) after a few days. Your coins are safe and you don't need to worry. As soon as the coins are returned to the sender address, you can repeat the transaction, this time using the proper fee.
Qartada

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2017, 02:32:07 PM

Don't lose your sleep over it. If the transaction remains unconfirmed, the coins will be returned to the sender address (14sjiFCreYNE2DwjZnFWa6Lezj3Ycyd7vz) after a few days. Your coins are safe and you don't need to worry. As soon as the coins are returned to the sender address, you can repeat the transaction, this time using the proper fee.
You can't expect that to happen all the time.  The coins are safe, but not all mempools are the same.  Sometimes it could take a long time for them to reject your transaction.

ViaBTC has a paid service as well, if you need it.  Otherwise, you could try contacting Quickseller, who can also accelerate it through F2Pool for a fee.

Docent85

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2017, 02:39:35 PM

You can't expect that to happen all the time.  The coins are safe, but not all mempools are the same.  Sometimes it could take a long time for them to reject your transaction.

ViaBTC has a paid service as well, if you need it.  Otherwise, you could try contacting Quickseller, who can also accelerate it through F2Pool for a fee.

I am speed up this is Transaction 2 days ago used block from AntPool and did not hello it.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: